• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Witch Trial

"Would you please stop disturbing me?" Merliah couldn't take it any longer.

She decided to confront the guy straight on.
"What is up with this guy?" She even thought.

The more the guy talked, the more Merliah grew annoyed and so with a dash of her hand, she summoned the coffee, spilling it over the guy's shirt.

"Oops, sorry..." Merliah said, ever so sarcastically.

-Calixto look at the girl as his skin start to smoke and his T-shirt soaking making his muscle show- nah its alright -he said with a laugh and remove his T-shirt- it was getting hot anyways

Merliah blushed. "What in sea urchins did he do?!" She didn't think it was going to end that way.

"H-Hey! Don't just strip right in front of me!" She scolded. "And who are you anyways?"

(Calixto was literally smoking hot
xD )

-Calixto smile- oh i wont strip if only u dint place the coffee on me -he said as he take a glass of water and splash it on him as his body release some smoke- yeah -he chukle and look at the girl- oh and by the way my name is Calixto blade sin -he said with a smile-

(tnx xD )

Shiro kurogane] [COLOR=#b30000]"three millennia? wait why are you leading me to a secret chamber."[/COLOR]he said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. [COLOR=#b30000]"im just kidding."[/COLOR] he said chuckling before she could hit him. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25229-lucinda-darkhive/ said:
@Lucinda Darkhive[/URL]
"Shh, don't suggest something you won't pull through on" Katsumi smirked, her eyes flashing a solid black before she pressed the button on the frame opening a door on the picture. "And I thought you'd like a second sword" she giggled

(*^* No one can have Archer, he already said he was there to see Mitsuko and his family xD oh! And thank you xD I wanted to make Jenna like.. A version of what Katsumi could be like if she were more confident in her body)

(Sorry T.T I was at a funeral last night. Yeah, Aaron's pretty cool! A fish person and a bird person haha)

@Moonflight

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucinda Darkhive](Mitsuko: Don't mention it) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24666-copperkirin21/ said:
@Copperkirin21[/URL] (That's gonna be one stubborn couple, cause one, Mitsuko is transfixed on Stratos so that'll make her oblivious to everything else, oh god..)
(When I said he was coming to see Mitsuko I didn't mean they were gonna be a couple! xD )

Airagog said:
John nodded stepping forward, putting his hand on Lawrence's head, "If you are wanting to, I can heal some of your more major wounds quickly, given a few minutes I could have you healed by the grace of the divine. Would you care for me to?"
((Back again. Sorry, my schedule is messed up! T.T))

Lawrence looked at the odd man who had joined his group. "Um....well, healing would be great, I guess," he said.

Shiro kurogane] [COLOR=#b30000]"pull through on?"[/COLOR] he said smirking and wrapping an arm around katsumi's waist. [COLOR=#b30000]"i think you enjoy messing with me."[/COLOR] said shiro whispered into her ear before licking her earlobe teasingly. afterwards giving her a kiss. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25229-lucinda-darkhive/ said:
@Lucinda Darkhive[/URL]
(Hey now keep it PG-13! xD )

( its pg-13 trust me. *evil laugh* *coughs* *licks everybody's earlobes* (im in another weird mood.)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]( its pg-13 trust me. *evil laugh* *coughs* *licks everybody's earlobes* (im in another weird mood.)

[/QUOTE]
( O.o *hides behind Jean* (No one knows who he is))

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]( its pg-13 trust me. *evil laugh* *coughs* *licks everybody's earlobes* (im in another weird mood.)

[/QUOTE]
((.......*draws sword* Don't.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back