• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Witch Trial

( me: shiro help me lick their earlobes.

Shiro: *smacks me* don't do that to just anybody.

me: *holds cheek* i didnt do nothing.

shiro: you licked a sword and caused someone to faint.

me: pfffff... nnnoooo...

shiro: *smacks me again*)

(Archer:.....you people are just...wow...

Me: Don't act like YOU'RE any different! I've seen the things you do when your commanding officers aren't around!

Archer: Hush. *puts a finger over my lip*)

Back! I had to study and take finals this week, but now the first semester is finally over so I have lots of time to RP, even though I have performances for the next fiive days. (Shields Klef from the creepy earlobe licker...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiro kurogane] [COLOR=#b30000]"pull through on?"[/COLOR] he said smirking and wrapping an arm around katsumi's waist. [COLOR=#b30000]"i think you enjoy messing with me."[/COLOR] said shiro whispered into her ear before licking her earlobe teasingly. afterwards giving her a kiss. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25229-lucinda-darkhive/ said:
@Lucinda Darkhive[/URL]
She giggled lightly as she kissed him back, gently biting on his lip before slipping away. "I'm part dark elf, mischief runs in my blood." Katsumi winked, disappearing into the door of the portrait.

( but im not licking anymore. ;-; *walks to corner covering self and corner in darkness* *cries*)

Shiro kurogane]him ignited a bit when she nipped his lip. but shiro quickly extinguished it. "hm... yes you are aren't you." he said as he kissed her cheek. he chuckled as he follow her into the secret room. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25229-lucinda-darkhive/ said:
@Lucinda Darkhive[/URL]
After the door slid back shut behind them the room illuminated itself in candle light, allowing the vast multitude of weapons to become visible. "Heh, I'm no where as confident as my mom. I prefer the more..covered approach."

[QUOTE="Lucinda Darkhive]After the door slid back shut behind them the room illuminated itself in candle light, allowing the vast multitude of weapons to become visible. "Heh, I'm no where as confident as my mom. I prefer the more..covered approach."

[/QUOTE]
"covered approach to what?" he said gazing at the weapons. looked at every weapon in the room. until his eyes made their way back to katsumi.

[QUOTE="Lucinda Darkhive]Awe, -walks over to Shiro and hugs him- I sorry))

[/QUOTE]
( *looks at you* *hugs back*)

"It's a dark elf thing, they wear little amounts of clothing.." She covered her blush and shook her head, "No way would I ever flaunt myself like that" Katsumi looked at him then looked back at her feet. @Shiro kurogane

Heh feel better?))

femjapanriceball said:
((Back again. Sorry, my schedule is messed up! T.T))
Lawrence looked at the odd man who had joined his group. "Um....well, healing would be great, I guess," he said.
Perinia watched as the person who called himself "Father" John put his hand on Lawrence. She wasn't sure this would work, bu if it healed Lawrence, how bad could it be?

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"i could see that from your mother." he said grinning. "but, you do it unknowingly at times." said shiro as he gently lifted katsumi's face to his and kissing her. "the only reason more guys haven't tried to get with you or come up to you is because i always glare at them. when they look at you." he said smiling.
(yas ^-^)

[/QUOTE]
"I do?" She mumbled as she kissed him back, a chuckle left her lips at his next comment. "Oh goodness you, don't scare them too much" she grinned and rested her forehead against his. "Like anything you see by the way? I mean besides me"

^^ yay))

ShadowQueen91 said:
Perinia watched as the person who called himself "Father" John put his hand on Lawrence. She wasn't sure this would work, bu if it healed Lawrence, how bad could it be?
Lawrence held Perinia's hand, preparing for anything that this "Father John" guy might or might not do.

[QUOTE="Lucinda Darkhive]
"I do?" She mumbled as she kissed him back, a chuckle left her lips at his next comment. "Oh goodness you, don't scare them too much" she grinned and rested her forehead against his. "Like anything you see by the way? I mean besides me"
^^ yay))

[/QUOTE]
shiro smilied looking at katsumi. "yes, you do" he said grinning. "and i try not to scare them too bad. just enough so they know your mine and wont look at you." he said proudly. "anything i like hm.. oh besides you? nothing." he said as he kissed her again.

(Kiss fest xD )

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]shiro smilied looking at katsumi. "yes, you do" he said grinning. "and i try not to scare them too bad. just enough so they know your mine and wont look at you." he said proudly. "anything i like hm.. oh besides you? nothing." he said as he kissed her again.

[/QUOTE]
"I got lucky then" she giggled, "Most girls are too frightened to talk to you, but there are some with a spine.. They didn't keep their nerve for long though." Katsumi smirked and kissed him back.

( its the kissiest of festes. xD )

[QUOTE="Lucinda Darkhive](Kiss fest xD )
"I got lucky then" she giggled, "Most girls are too frightened to talk to you, but there are some with a spine.. They didn't keep their nerve for long though." Katsumi smirked and kissed him back.

[/QUOTE]
"other girls? no matter i don't need others. not when i have you." he said chuckling as she kissed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back