• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy the witch, and her companion.

truthofself

resident problem child
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Genre: Fantasy, Supernatural, whatever you want to call it.
Time: Modern
Relations: MxM, FxM, NBxM
My Muse: The Witch, (Female, Male, Non-Binary)
Your Muse: Can be a past client, someone that lives in the same area as the witch, just someone they know to some degree.
Place: PM or Public works.
Character Sheets: I would like to make them yes.

Title: The Witch, and her Companion

Plot Idea:
My Muse, has recently moved to where yours lives, or near-by. Witches are well-known through out but most don't do business. My muse is most likely a well known witch, some might call them soulless, abrasive and over-all a cheat. But the people who'd made deals with her and sought out her help have positive things to say about them. But her business is still odd as she's earned the title witch of space.

Maybe youre muse comes to their shop one day with friends or something, and one of the friends wants to make a deal, but the terms and conditions cannot be spoken in front of the group, which leaves everything a bit suspicious. But, your muse gets interested in what the price of something could be, doing research on witches and spending more time around the shop seeing others and trying to ask them, but everyone sworn to not speak of the deals outside the shop.

eventrally our muses would meet, and maybe your muse wants to make a deal with my muse, and maybe they do,maybe they dont.
theres some other details we can disscuss like the final points of it that i would like to go for, but i don't want to publiclly ruin the whole plot idea so if you're interesting in some angst/fluff/adventure/whatever this is anymore feel free to Pm me!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back