• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Will to Survive

Tice

One Thousand Club
I'm looking for someone that is interested in roleplaying castaways on a remote island. Although not an original idea, I don't plan on having set pieces of roleplays straight out of Lost. That way, all roleplaying is genuine and original. I'll probably focus more on building the world and character development since watching a roleplay of constant wood gathering and hunting isn't interesting. If movies, shows, and books can be made about survival, why not a Roleplay? It will be in modern times.

A will to move the roleplay forward, and not just be reactionary.

At least semi literate. If English isn't a first for you, PM me and I'll grammar check it. I'm not the best myself, so no worries!
Some form of character detail. Character Sheets are good, but the only TRUE way to learn about a character in the 3rd view is occasionally describing what's going on inside their head. Don't be two-dimensional.
Give warnings if the rp is growing stale or you want to suggest something OOC. After all, I plan on building the plot as it goes on and want someone to do it with!
I'm alright for one-liners in dialogue scenes if it needs a quick reply to continue. After all, no one states a paragraph every time they speak.

A bit lengthy? Sorry, probably more words than needed. But, it is worth it for good fun. As to HOW the characters get deserted, we can talk about that either in a pm or on this thread.

I'm willing to give this a shot with you if I may? :)

Milus said:
Wow, that was a quick response! Do you prefer any kind of pairings? Ideas?
We could discuss over PM better?? :) and to be perfectly honest with you I never watched the series if there is but I 'm willing to try out the idea of being deserted on an island

I would love to do an RP as castaways with you! I RP female and I usually write 1-4 paragraphs per post. PM me if you're still looking for partners for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back