• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Way You Make Me Feel {Closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jason frowned anlkttle in confusion, holding her hand like his life depended on it. "You're weird." He teased gently. "Most girlfriends wouldn't want to dig up old girlfriends. Why do youlike when she takes over?" He asked her curiously.

Zy smirked, "Because I have a connection with the world she is in, because of what I am. I just like how when I come back, I understand more then when I left about my powers and how connected I feel."

Jason smiled a little and gave her hand a squeeze. "I am glad you get to learn and I'm glad you like it I guess when you do it." He said. He sat up and brought her hand over to kiss the back of it. "I do love you though Zy. And I want to make you happy." He added.

Zy smiled at him, "I know you do, but that goes both ways at the same time." She reminded him.

Jason smirked some. "Making you happy makes me happy." He pointed out, kissing her hand again. This time tenderly kissing her palm. He sighed a little, then leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Lets go find a nice grassy spot to sit. We can keep talking about this, but I want to hold you." He said.

Zy giggled, "Okay, but you should know, continue the conversation will only make me want to prove my point." she teased

Jason smirked. "I don't mind. We can talk about anything, I just didn't want to seem like I was trying to change the topic." He said as he leaned even closer to kiss her lips.

Zy grinned, kissing him back, "Maybe you are trying to by using psychoanalytic tactics." She teased

Jason chuckled some, giving her hand a light squeeze. "Perhaps...I suppose there is only one way to find out." He said, raising an eyebrow and then smiling again. He moved to get out of the car, going around to her side and opening the door for her.

Zy smiled at him and watched him as he moved to open the door for her, before she got out with the food and she smiled even more, "You can be a little mischievous."

"Only when the mood suits me." He teased, keeping her hand in his. "And I've gotta do something to keep you on your toes." He added playfully.

Zy smiled at him, "You know she leaves something every time she leaves me. Like when you were smaller, you adopted a dog on the streets that came to visit you every time, since you always feed it." she pointed out.

Jason hesitated a little, looking to her as he led her into the park. He didn't mind her knowing, it was just strange. "I...I had nearly forgotten about that." He said quietly with a weak smile. "What else has she left with you?" He asked curiously. It was just...strange to him.

Zy smirked, "A few things." then she bite her lip, "Including what you were going to show me before, that you probably should show off now." she pointed out, "After all, you could kill a human knowingly, now."

Zy smirked, "Fighting. Or did you forget your street fights. Although, as a Dragon, I think that would be a bad thing to address, since the council would probably not be too happy to know the leader of the Dragons was a Street Fighter."

Jason laughed. "I'd imagine they would be highly displeased. But how could I resist the urge to show off to such a beautiful girl?" He asked playfully.

(Moonlight is posted)

Zy smirked, "She wasn't that impressed, but I think she liked how much it helped you." she teased.

Jason chuckled sheepishly. "No I imagine she wasn't. It was the only time we fought, she worried about me and would scold me while mending my wounds." He said, a tad dramatically. Gen gave her a grin.

Zy smirked, "Yeah. But she knew it helped, with all the stress of home and everything. I imagine the scolding had to do with over doing it."

Jason smirked. "She told that to you too huh?" He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before coming to a stop at the perfect spot for their picnic. "It was helpful. Then I never worried about me going after my dad." He said.

Zy smirked, "She thought it, as she scolded you." she explained before she looked around, "You know, in the last hour I've felt two very powerful emotions, I'm not really sure how I should feel about it."

Jason looked to her and smiled anlittle as he came to a stop where they could stop to eat. "What emotions are those?" He asked gently, reaching for her once he'd set the food down.

Zyana looked at him, "Joy in a way, it is pretty far off and then there is something I am not sure how to explain.

Xavier chuckled, "You are nearly as much of a natural as if you were raise here, I am impressed." he complimented Ember, as they headed back to the others, "So, still staying for dinner or do you have to return to your masters?" he half teased.

Jason moved to sit so he could have his arms around her. “Do you want to talk about it?” He asked her gently. He wanted to help her however he could.

Ember smirked, rolling her eyes a little. She did glance in the direction of the town though. She wanted to see Simon and Chris and to talk to them about this but she was sure they were busy. And she didn’t really have the Seer to talk to anymore either. She looked back to Xavier and shrugged. “They aren’t my masters. And I can still stay for dinner.” She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back