• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Watchers of Lynnhaven Characters

Basic is punching someone in the face and running. Shooting someone in the face does require knowing how the gun works, and being accurate enough to hit their face from probably much further than close range. Even one-handing a pistol and hitting what you meant to is far from easy, given the weight and recoil of weapons with a decent caliber.

On another note, insulting the highly skilled and augmented gun people who could probably pull those 'you're literally over a mile and a half away but I still shot you' shots (Which is right about at the current world record) with relative ease seems like a really bad idea.

Besides, who says simplicity is a bad thing? Punching people in the face (with a taser) and running away (With high-powered motor roller skates) works juuust fine for Sleipnir. Who needs subtlety when you have the element of surprise and the ability to run away at 35 MPH?
Actually the current record is closer to 2 miles.
(Go Canada!)

Gabriele sighed seeing as now Symere felt the need to shoot off his gun just to light a stupid cigar. "Why do people bother smoking anymore." Some others started speaking up and soon enough that guy she saw come in earlier even started talking. "Benji huh? Haha I like it's cute." She meant that as a complement though after saying it she wonder if calling a assassin's name cute was a good idea or not. She looked up at him but then noticed something. "...." She was staring at his face. He's eyes they look She squinted her eyes.....ugh this lighting is terrible in here. Probably just seeing things anyway. Glanced over to Atlas wondering if this guy was going answer anyone's questions.
@Frank Ocean
QizPizza QizPizza
Sir Galahad II Sir Galahad II
animegirl20 animegirl20
By the way, there's nothing wrong with Benji's eyes, it's just that his brain can't process visual input from his eyes. It's in the CS, I believe. Let's just write it off as the cybernetics in his eyes and Odin moving the eyes rapidly to assess the situation.

animegirl20 animegirl20
By the way, there's nothing wrong with Benji's eyes, it's just that his brain can't process visual input from his eyes. It's in the CS, I believe. Let's just write it off as the cybernetics in his eyes and Odin moving the eyes rapidly to assess the situation.
oh I knew he was blind and I thought maybe he's eyes had that look. But ok sure sorry about that.

Name:
James Mayers
Appearance:
Something around this
633d454aa563cb11be8bc7e0431bdb0a.jpg

Age: (Above 18, and have reasonable augmentation if you want to play an old character)
Early Thirties
Personality:
Overly Calm, Patient (While not drunk that is), Depressive, Rejects the need to have social interaction unless it's required, Smart (Again while not drunk that is.)
Skills:
Hacking-1
Gunplay-4
Melee combat- 2
Driving-2
Hardware:
Enhanced Musculature
Wetware:
(None)
Nanowire:
Oracles, Mental Speed, self-repair
Complications:
Mute, Alcoholic, Hated, Edited Memories.
Backstory:
James used to be a Cop. Until he fell into a scheme of a corrupt politician. Forcing him to complete small assignments for him only to be later sold out to the press and all the criminal organization's he was assigned to disrupt operations and ensure that the Transport of drugs, modifications or weapons would get into Politician's hands. Now with Not only the criminal organizations on his tail he also was exposed to the pressure caused by the media. Forcing him to ultimately leave his job. The same day he was fired he found his wife dead in his house as shortly after, he was abducted by Mobsters of said organizations. Shocked, barely able to fight James was taken away. Where He was subjected to a ton of torture, Ensuring the loss of his vocal cords in the process. Also as the payback for what he did. James was completely brainwashed causing a loss of memories of his childhood and so forth. After they were done with him they threw his body into the sea hoping for his death, but yet by the miracle he survived. Now Without Memories of his past, only flashing images of his wife he is stuck in a world where everyone thinks his head and those who don't, will want to see him dead if they see his face anywhere again.

James up until this point was an empty alcoholic. Moving from one place to another, until one day he got a message.
"Do you want to take your life back? Or stay like this for the rest of it?"
Having him question what has happened until this point. Finally catching on and getting himself together. Now he will do anything to get his past back.
Equipment:(Please keep it reasonable)
===Main Weapon of Choice: Sasha 14MM Revolver. Utilized by High ranked police officers===
74f5e784a887cf2012ccec23380c1a23.jpg

===Melee Weapon of Choice: Combat baton, Used in self-defense usually by lone detectives that cannot utilize lethality in combat.===
41Tg%2BkCFVSL._SY355_.jpg

Other:
Although James lost his Vocal Cords he hasn't lost every means of communication. He always has a PDA with him that can be used as a notepad to write on. And utilizing his Augmentations in order to manage high typing speed he's able to make a rather fast response.

Last edited:
Name: Ryo Black
Appearance: View media item 30614Age:
Personality: While he enjoys a good gun fight or sneaking up on the enemy he also likes to sit in the background and hack systems for the people in the field he is very, enthusiastic and likes to make funny lines. Above all he would risk his life for his comrades.
Skills: Gunplay +4, Infiltration +4, Hacking +4
Hardware:
Wetware: Muse (the He calls the AI Emeraude), Reflex package.
Nanoware: Self-Repair
Backstory: His parents were rich they had a total of $50,000,000,000 when they died which they left to him. With it he has supplied the watchers with plenty of money and has bought himself a flying base and sent in his request for a small crew to help on missions.

Equipment: Pistol x2, and Assault Rifle x2, and his flying base the Penumbra.

View media item 30616View media item 30615View media item 30617
Alright, you need a better backstory, because it gives nothing about motivations or any elaboration on what he does. Doesn't have to be a full-length novel, but things that give us an idea of what your character is about. Look at some of the other CS's for inspiration if you need it.

Also, the money thing seems a bit much. People will pay attention to a guy who inherited $50 billion. I say millions would be better, but, that's up to the DM.

Actually I didn't even think about the money millions would definetly be better thank you I will update it later but I am currently busy

Name: Ryo Black
Appearance: View media item 30614Age:
Personality: While he enjoys a good gun fight or sneaking up on the enemy he also likes to sit in the background and hack systems for the people in the field he is very, enthusiastic and likes to make funny lines. Above all he would risk his life for his comrades.
Skills: Gunplay +4, Infiltration +4, Hacking +4
Hardware:
Wetware: Muse (the He calls the AI Emeraude), Reflex package.
Nanoware: Self-Repair
Backstory: His parents were rich they had a total of $50,000,000,000 when they died which they left to him. With it he has supplied the watchers with plenty of money and has bought himself a flying base and sent in his request for a small crew to help on missions.

Equipment: Pistol x2, and Assault Rifle x2, and his flying base the Penumbra.

View media item 30616View media item 30615View media item 30617

Not to mention the RP is dead.

A flying base? Are you fucking kidding me a flying fucking base? It's supposed to be a Grity cyberpunk story about a resistance movement. Not some shitty Anime where 'oh bt dubz geys I has a flehing bese¡'

*Throw head set down* "I'm done, I'm just fucking done!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back