• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The War to end all Wars [Reboot] (Galactic Character based nation RP)

HeckingHeck

One Thousand Club

Galactic Turmoil!

After the Great Galactic war leaving Lorraine the Victor, the Galactic Alliance had been formed. The Principality of Atlus and Lorraine enjoyed their spoils with many other nations that chose to join them in their alliance. The Galaxy was, after much bloodshed and the destruction of Terra by the Lorranians, the Galaxy was at peace. It would not last long however.

With the rise of new leaders in Techton, a robotic planet, it forced the evacuation of millions of people. It's allies in the cause of extraterrestrial supremacy has thrown Lorraine and Atlus into a political mess with their soldiers on edge at it's outcome. The Alkarians on their planet face a bloody and devistating civil war after betraying their allies and eventually losing the war.

The Peacekeepers of the Galaxy, otherwise known as the Galactic Alliance might be drawn into another galactic wide war. In the galaxy with people amongst the stars, there is no good or bad. Just survivors living in the ashes.

Hey guys, so this roleplay was created by Panzer Panzer whom we decided to reboot this roleplay with in collaboration with Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow , Raku Raku , and DankWaffles DankWaffles .

So what this roleplay is is a nation focused rp which you roleplay in the eyes of your characters. You will be given full creative rights to your soldiers, weapons, fleets and race as long as they fall within reason. There will be inevitable war and your nation maybe out. Do not worry however! You can always make a new one or choose to be a government in exile. Elsewise you could be almost anything.

We plan for this roleplay to be a hosted Project and be organized by "episodes" meaning the roleplay with be sectioned off into parts of a whole story. The outcome of said episode would affect future episodes. There will also be planets to conquer or to rule to your liking.

Non-Homeworlds

Diagna: A planet of mixed climates and biomes. It is primarily held by Lorraine and Atlus although it has small sections cut off and claimed by many other factions.

Tibon: A resource rich planet owned by primarily Alkar. The soldiers that partake in the civil war are primarily battling for this planet after their homeworld was left in ruins and became a barren waste.

Ademar: An icy planet full of fuel. Due to its harsh temperatures and lack of use for the alliance, it is currently unclaimed though most keep tabs on it for colonization missions. Some factions hold claims to plots of land on the planet in order to drill for fuel or build factories.

Ruins of Terra: For the longest time in an older war, Terra, a planet once green and vibrant lays barren. After the great war all that was left were scraps and remnants of it's bloody history. It is surrounded by rings of debris and is primarily inhabited by scavengers. There is only one city on it which is a collection of previous Lorranian soldiers that crash landed as well as various other Terran peoples who never returned to civilization (Said city is up for grabs but please pm me)

Also something I might add is that we will have a Nation states like style in terms of world building. This works via "factbooks" or posts that add information to your nation in order to make it more believable.

To replace OOC we do have a discord to discuss random memes and roleplay ideas. PM us if you want the link.

Example of our previous roleplays:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-war-to-end-all-wars.317815/
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/terra-the-graveyard.277159/page-2#post-7329070

These are links to sample our roleplay previously do you can have a more general idea of the setting and how this works.

Tags:

Kazami42 Kazami42 Math Math Fishman Lord Fishman Lord Albion Albion

Last edited:
Hi, I'd be willing to join. I may take my nation from the last RP (Which is assumedly either retaining it's soverignty or a member of the galactic alliance) Or I could take on the role of this new threat.

New Factions are Discovered through-out the galaxy.

Along a vast communication network, reports of newer Factions were given to the alliance. After a brief discussion, they extend their greeting via an invitation to attend and discuss various matters regarding the current courses of action.
(https://discord.gg/dnRVJu)

Dammit Panzer Panzer , fix the intergalactic comms station you darn droid!

Anyways, I'll put in a request for a Hosted Project and once that's up I'll tag you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back