• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The War (Players Needed)

This was just, flat out dull. The man wasn't doing anything. Suddenly, Uhtred's figure moved. The Champion of Darkness would suddenly turn to his queen, leaning to her ear and whispering. "I've got urgent news, this man can wait and speak to the local recruiter, come, now." OF course he gave a small window where she could dismiss Vlad, but once the window was gone, he would drag her from the throne, grasping her by the hand and practically heaving her towards the exit door, behind the throne. Once free, he would break into a light jog towards the royal armory. For whatever reason, Uhtred thought the passing of information should take place, elsewhere. In complete truth he lied, he hadn't seen his queen in 35 years, he'd be damned to wait another minute before testing her.

@xEmoBunnehx

Last edited by a moderator:
Before Bellatrix could really pass judgement on Vlad, she was told of urgent news and this worried her deeply. So right before Uhtred would whisk her away, she'd tell the man before her this, "One week. A one week trial in my kingdom, if you have behaved and followed the laws I will allow you to become a citizen." She said to him, then Uhtred yanked her up and dragged her along. Once they were free of the throne room, her face was riddled with worry immediately. "What is it? What happened? Was the person trying to get in a terrorist?" She spouted question after question in rapid succession. It was very evident that whatever he needed to tell her was very important and must be taken care of now. Though why in the armory..well that was a good question.

@Skull Knight @EMP

Gah, one week, trial? Uhtred would not be happy about that, he didn't trust the man, or as he assumed man. But regardless his thoughts strayed as he threw open the doors, leading her inside, before closing them behind the two of them. The massive man would turn then, to face Bella with a cold, harsh gaze, as if this was preparation to kill her. But he made no move, rather there would be a slow footstep, as he walked a circle around her, and into the open large center square. "I'm bored, nobody wants to listen to an idiot dabble on about magic in a throne room." With that, the massive man removed his weapon, placing it outside the large square of training space, he moved go a large rack, a plethora of blunted and dulled training weapons. He of course, would pick out two longswords, he didn't choose greatswords for her sake, this was a more even playing field. The man would then turn to her, tossing the weapon, expecting her to catch it. "I'm going to show you how soft you've become without me." He grinned cockily, glaring at her with weapon in hand.

@xEmoBunnehx

"I have faith that you will do what is right, you and that girl are inseparable. Whatever it is you did, you will heal from" Saij's mother, smiled and nodded, standing up as he, looked at the waving walls of his tent in contemplation. "Now I must go" she sighed out, "those roots wont kneed themselves will they?" she smiled at him as he gave her a soft glance and walked out of his tent, taking a few steps before meeting Durrga "ah, good afternoon Durrga, how were your travels today? I couldn't find you earlier...you know I don't like it when you leave without telling me" she lightly scolding, smirking gently.

@Killorkiller

Bellatrix nearly let out a soft sigh in relief about what he said, though stopped herself to catch the blade and twirl it artfully in her hands. A sly smirk would cross her face as she stood there with the sword. "Oh really?" He let out a laugh and continued. "Let's make this even more fun. Let's make a deal." Her smirk grew as she set the longsword he tossed her down. "Wait here and I'll tell you my end or the bargain. I have a new sword I'd like to try out for this." She said then left and ran as fast as she could to her room, grabbed the sword Galandor made for her then ran all the way back. This taking a few minutes but not too terribly long. As she returned, she closed the doors then walked back to where as was and began to weigh the sword in her hands. It was heavy, meant for two hands. Just how she liked it. Bellatrix ached the blade, very near Uhtred before her sly smirk returned and she pointed the fresh blade at his heart. "If I win, you will let me teach you to read, write, and dance. As I plan to have a masquerade ball very soon." Her eyes were tainted on him, the emotion in her eyes a look he;d seen before when they fought many many years ago.

@Skull Knight

xEmoBunnehx said:
Bellatrix nearly let out a soft sigh in relief about what he said, though stopped herself to catch the blade and twirl it artfully in her hands. A sly smirk would cross her face as she stood there with the sword. "Oh really?" He let out a laugh and continued. "Let's make this even more fun. Let's make a deal." Her smirk grew as she set the longsword he tossed her down. "Wait here and I'll tell you my end or the bargain. I have a new sword I'd like to try out for this." She said then left and ran as fast as she could to her room, grabbed the sword Galandor made for her then ran all the way back. This taking a few minutes but not too terribly long. As she returned, she closed the doors then walked back to where as was and began to weigh the sword in her hands. It was heavy, meant for two hands. Just how she liked it. Bellatrix ached the blade, very near Uhtred before her sly smirk returned and she pointed the fresh blade at his heart. "If I win, you will let me teach you to read, write, and dance. As I plan to have a masquerade ball very soon." Her eyes were tainted on him, the emotion in her eyes a look he;d seen before when they fought many many years ago.
@Skull Knight
His eyes were focused on her blade, then on her eyes, the eyes were everything in a fight, everything. He would not lose her gaze once. But she moved to leave, his mind overran her words, his lips turned to a frown. He disliked bets, luck was dumb, but this wasn't luck, it was skill. His eyes honed in on the new weapon, Bell began to weigh her sword, before stepping forward, and placing the blade near his heart. He couldn't help but step into it slightly, as if facing her dangerous action boldly. In truth he could impale himself on a weapon if it meant victory, victory was everything, her words annoyed him. "Er..." IF he lost, he'd truly lose his dignity! "What do i gain to win?"

Bellatrix tapped her chin with her free hand, her eyes never leaving his. "Name something. Anything." She challenge. She knew Uhtred wasn't a betting man, but it made victory more delicious is there was a prize at the end. Besides, she hadn't faced him in a very long time. Of course he had taught her most of what she knew combat wise. He was her personal teacher for many years, thus making them equal in a sense though he was going to be much faster without Ragnarok. She also knew that he was right about her being soft, she'd never admit it though. "Oh. And two more things. Just for my pleasure. If I win as well, you'll never leave my side again and you'll train the Hellfire Legion. Restore it to what it was." She added to her previous words.

@Skull Knight

Moolock said:
Em took a moment to blink the hazy blue glow from her vision before looking up to the queen with a faint smile. "It's lovely here. The gardens are beautiful. My friend is enjoying his time within the castle as well."
@sprouhtt
Lighthouse8477 said:
Looking at her sweets Faolin smiled. He looked at her in the eyes as he stated, "Forgive me Thalia for being so silent I was thinking about all the rooms I have been and I am amazed by the magnificent architecture in this place." He smiled at her then stated, "I am enjoying myself immensely especially since I get to talk to you again Thalia. I missed talking with you. For some reason you lift my spirits and I am always smiling around you even though I am normally the frowning one in the room. Perhaps it's because of the time we spent in the Dark Kingdome." He touched her rose gently remembering their talk with a smile. He had to ask her non essential questions like her favorite color what she enjoyed to do. Perhaps he should do that while he had her at the same table.
@sprouhtt
( @Moolock ) "I am wonderfully happy to hear that you both are enjoying my kingdom," Thalia said with such joy in her tone of voice. Back when her mother and father were still in ruling they used to invite kingdoms of all different sorts to come and interact with the people of the plant kingdom, and this would help both kingdoms learn about themselves. But now that recent events have taken into play Thalia can't risk her people getting hurt so she shut off her kingdom from the outside world with a barrier, nobody can get in and nobody can get out..and if anyone was thinking on leaving or coming in they would have to have a very strong argument as to why they need to leave or enter. (@Lighthouse8477 ) Thalia blushed when he kept on saying that about her kingdom. "My kingdom has a very spiritual and exciting feel whenever I would re-enter in it. I did not have anything to do with the smile you are showing," Thalia told him with a chuckle. Thalia didn't want to get too attached to him since her last lover past away she promised herself never to love again so she doesn't get hurt. By doing so she created a lot of activities for herself and one of them is running the kingdom which is a lot of work and keeps her busy. Thalia finished her dessert and the servant walked over and took her plate away. "I must be going now, but please feel free to walk around." Thalia said as she was helped out of her chair but all the servants did was push the chair out so she could stand up. Thalia lowered her head in excuse,"The only wish I tell you all is, do not wander off someplace that does not call your name." Thalia told the both of them, not that she was hiding anything but she didn't like it when people would stick their head into places they don't belong. Thalia walked to the door and it opened up for her and she walked out of the room.

Thalia blushed when he kept on saying that about her kingdom. "My kingdom has a very spiritual and exciting feel whenever I would re-enter in it. I did not have anything to do with the smile you are showing," Thalia told him with a chuckle. Thalia didn't want to get too attached to him since her last lover past away she promised herself never to love again so she doesn't get hurt. By doing so she created a lot of activities for herself and one of them is running the kingdom which is a lot of work and keeps her busy. Thalia finished her dessert and the servant walked over and took her plate away. "I must be going now, but please feel free to walk around." Thalia said as she was helped out of her chair but all the servants did was push the chair out so she could stand up. Thalia lowered her head in excuse,"The only wish I tell you all is, do not wander off someplace that does not call your name." Thalia told the both of them, not that she was hiding anything but she didn't like it when people would stick their head into places they don't belong. Thalia walked to the door and it opened up for her and she walked out of the room.
Silently Faolin looked at Thalia then he nodded. Turning to his food he thought. You just had to chose the female who doesn't want love figures. He chuckled slightly as he stated, "Okay Thalia we won't wander around to much. Also yes you are the reason why I am smiling I am determined to win that part of the argument." He finished his meal as and he stood up. Silently he looked at Thalia then her servants then stated, "Just don't fill all your times with activities you'll wear yourself out and doing all the activities doesn't drown your worries I should know I tried once." He looked away then stated, "Forgive me if I am to blunt Thalia but I tell the truth as I see it if I am wrong feel free to correct me." He placed his dish away as he walked across the room. He expected Thalia to ignore his comments and go do well whatever. Granted being a Queen took a lot of your time but not this much time he knew he had a King.
@sprouhtt

Penance said:
Carson landed on his back and sighed "Welp we're in!" He jumped up and dusted himself off and kept walking "well come on we don't want them to know we're here!!"
"Okay..." Jgraz follows Carson down the cave. He makes a light to see.

Em nodded and stood as well, beckoning Murc to follow her. The pendant was cracking again, she needed to use magic. Stopping at the doorway, she turned, her slate blue skirt following her motions smoothly but in that turn she cast a tiny glamour over the crystal to keep the cracks from being visible. "Queen Thalia, do you have a training grounds of any sort within the castle?"

@sprouhtt

Vlad continued kneeling until the queen dismissed him, he left the castle and began exploring the kingdom more. He hoped to find a place where he could set up a base of operations, somewhere concealed would be preferred. He walked around until he noticed a small trail leading into an alleyway. Vlad had obviously not learned from his previous lesson and walked right in ready for someone to ambush him. Surprisingly nothing particularly bad happened, Vlad found that the alleyway lead to a small section of the kingdom. It measured approximately 50m by 40m surrounded by stone walls from adjacent buildings. Vlad grinned slightly, this was perfect, a little makeshift roof and some old furniture and he would have himself a cozy little corner of the kingdom.

First thing was to conceal the entrance, Vlad walked up to the mouth of the alleyway stopping right before he exited the area.

He began chanting something from under his breath...

Fool the eyes of man...

The bird's eye blocks all...

Envelop everything in illusion...

The entrance to the alleyway looked no different from Vlad's side, but move out and it appeared as if it was blocked off by a large wall. Now the hard party was getting materials to construct his hideout, he could easily steal things but thought otherwise. He exited the area and started walking around the kingdom a bit more.

Finally he stumbled access another alleyway, he glanced inside and would you look at that, wood planks of varying sizes and quality (some even broken and chipped) round wine barrels, and a torn piece of cloth. Walking around with all this would make Vlad appear suspicious so he devoured all the materials with his shadow and ran back to his hideout.

Once he had arrived, the shadow placed all the materials nicely on the floor. It was time for construction to begin.

After hours of hard work, Vlad had constructed his base of operations. It held a chair and small desk both furnished from the barrels with Vlad's amateur skills.

Raizel said:
Galandor chuckled at the reaction of Elsbeth. "Not at all, I'm finding this too much amusing." He then recomposed himself, as some soldiers passed through the duo. The soldiers saluted their general, then cast a wary glance at the traveler. "No trouble on Orbis, stranger." The soldiers said while leaving. "Oh, my general, I believe I'm quite experienced, but I'm going to be a step behind easily by your might. Yes, going through the mountainside will be the best way to arrive at the ruins, but griffons can't fly really well there. I guess going through Quaani will be really best. The place is ripe with adventure..." He approached Elsbeth's ear again. "And the hellhounds I spoke to you about are in biggest numbers there. Also it's on the way, so we can kill two birds with one stone." He backed out, bowing. As they arrived to the stables, the griffons calmly sitting or eating, hidden from the sun by a well crafted roof, a fairly average guy, with short hair and fair skin, was tending on one of the griffons. Upon hearing Elsbeth, he rushed to her, and gave a long bow. "General Naman'ic, what a pleasure to meet you! I already have some griffons ready for travel, if you so desire. Oh, I must be rushing myself. I'm Sendor, the royal stablemaster. What do you need, my General?"
(Go on, rest! You do the next NPC! (^U^))
"A pleasure to meet you too, Sendor." she spoke, acknowledging the stablemaster with a firm nod. "I require a griffon that can fly us to the outskirts of the Quaani, if that is at all possible. Me and the traveler here have business we need to attend to.". It sounded a little suspicious in retrospective, but the stablemaster replied with a certain enthusiasm like he had shown just a second before. "Right away, ma'am!" he shouted, tending to one of the griffons that were ready in the stables. Leading one out onto the platform, Sendor gestured to the two to follow. "Onto the platform if you will, General - Goes for you too, traveler. I'll get the griffon ready for you in just a moment.".

Walking out onto the platform behind Sendor, Elsbeth had noticed the unique features that different griffons varied in having. The one he had chosen in particular had feathers that held a sharp, golden hue, glistening brightly in the midday light, as the griffon faced rather stoicly into the distance. Finishing the last touches to the griffon's saddle, Sendor quickly returned to them, guiding them aboard the griffon before returning to his post after a large bow, where then he watched observantly from the stables as they were about to leave. "Think you can fly a Griffon, Archwell?" Elsbeth teased, knowing full well that he could. She climbed onto the griffon with haste, a little nervous as due to her prior experience with them in travel, but held her nerves steady all the same. "Well, you'll have my help either way - Whenever you're ready..."

@Raizel

Pandorian said:
"A pleasure to meet you too, Sendor." she spoke, acknowledging the stablemaster with a firm nod. "I require a griffon that can fly us to the outskirts of the Quaani, if that is at all possible. Me and the traveler here have business we need to attend to.". It sounded a little suspicious in retrospective, but the stablemaster replied with a certain enthusiasm like he had shown just a second before. "Right away, ma'am!" he shouted, tending to one of the griffons that were ready in the stables. Leading one out onto the platform, Sendor gestured to the two to follow. "Onto the platform if you will, General - Goes for you too, traveler. I'll get the griffon ready for you in just a moment.".
Walking out onto the platform behind Sendor, Elsbeth had noticed the unique features that different griffons varied in having. The one he had chosen in particular had feathers that held a sharp, golden hue, glistening brightly in the midday light, as the griffon faced rather stoicly into the distance. Finishing the last touches to the griffon's saddle, Sendor quickly returned to them, guiding them aboard the griffon before returning to his post after a large bow, where then he watched observantly from the stables as they were about to leave. "Think you can fly a Griffon, Archwell?" Elsbeth teased, knowing full well that he could. She climbed onto the griffon with haste, a little nervous as due to her prior experience with them in travel, but held her nerves steady all the same. "Well, you'll have my help either way - Whenever you're ready..."

@Raizel
"Oh, my lord, of course I can. Thank you so much, stablemaster. I promise we'll take care of them." He climbed atop the griffon, grabbed the reins and with a solid "Hyaa!", the griffon opened its wings and took to the skies. Galandor looked happy, a smile on his face, covered by the cloak. "So, how does it feel to order a king around? Is it good?" He said, while laughing. "I must say, those guards were completely oblivious. I felt so... normal, for once in a long time." The griffon flew sharply through the skies, unwavering. "Griffons are really majestic creatures. They're natural from the outskirts of the volcano, and make their nests on the caves nearby. They are really strong and realiable. Holding yourself there well, General?"

Ammax

Ammax tied the last rope, his traps set up succesfully. He looked around. Every inch of the kingdom, in sight, had traps. He brushe his hand down his skirt, dust flying off. He rubbed his hands together, and began chanting something unde his breath, repeating it several times.

By the power invested in me,

I call upon my ancestors,

To summon up my wings,

And help me on this journey.

A few moments later, Ammax felt a sharp pain near his shoulder blades. Yer'Sat's head poked out from a sand dune, his expression radiating worry. Ammax closed his fists, his nails digging into his own skin. He fell to his knees, feeling as if an extra weight was added on his back. As the pain stopped, he opened his eyes. His shadow showed his form, and a pair of massive wings streatched out on his back. He smiled. It worked. He thought. He stood up, Yer'Sat stading next to him. Ammax patted the Lion's head.

"Take me to the robber's hideout."

The Lion nodded, and began flying away. Ammax croutched, and jumped, his wings flapping. He grinned like a fool, the wind whipping through his mane.

((@shadowstrikr25 You might be able to see/hear this part))

A few minutes later, Yer'Sat stopped, and dropped. Ammax wrapped his hands around himself, and closed his wings. All he saw was pitch black, the same color of his wings. He felt the wind whipping through his hoofs. He felt the ground connect with his wings, a loud thud. His wings flopped open, and he groaned. He carefully got up, his wings still sore from the impact. He could smell something rather odd. He looked around, spotting several decaying body's. And Yer'Sat ontop of them. Eating them. Ammax's face scruntched up.

"Yer'Sat, that's nasty!" He said loudly

The lion looked up at him. He promptly walked over to the entrance of the door.

Ammax walked inside. Wonder what Ill find here... He thought, and began looking around.

(What does it look like in here?)​

Raizel said:
"Oh, my lord, of course I can. Thank you so much, stablemaster. I promise we'll take care of them." He climbed atop the griffon, grabbed the reins and with a solid "Hyaa!", the griffon opened its wings and took to the skies. Galandor looked happy, a smile on his face, covered by the cloak. "So, how does it feel to order a king around? Is it good?" He said, while laughing. "I must say, those guards were completely oblivious. I felt so... normal, for once in a long time." The griffon flew sharply through the skies, unwavering. "Griffons are really majestic creatures. They're natural from the outskirts of the volcano, and make their nests on the caves nearby. They are really strong and realiable. Holding yourself there well, General?"
Once the two were in the skies, Elsbeth's stern demeanor underneath her armour had all since diminished. "I... I can't s-say I didn't enjoy it..." she muttered, resisting the morbid curiosity to look down. It had come across her mind that she may of had a big fear of heights, as late as it was to see. Clutching to the Emperor's back, she replied once more to him with unwavering awkwardness. "...well, not so g--good, as y-you can tell... it may get s-some getting used to.". Focusing her view forward, Elsbeth tried her best to keep herself from panicking inside. "..Uh, speaking of Quaani... you t-think we should check the castle out before we pass it? I bet you're curious yourself, am I right?" she asked Galandor, as to change the topic of the conversation. "...I know you worry for Bellatrix, is a-all."

@Raizel

( @Supermegabrenda2 , the entrance is an archway at least 20 feet high, and the inside has pillars every so often to support everything. The hallway is about 10 feet wide, and at one point the stone was a brilliant polished green. However, as time went on, the stone began to dull, leaving little trace of the original color behind. On the sides of the hallway, there are entrances for the throne room, library, Locke's bedroom which used to be an art room, an inactive forge, and various other facilities. This is quite a long hallway. Also, there are bits of horizontal wooden beams that run perpendicular to the hallway, about 10 feet above the ground. This may have been used to complete the arch, or start a second floor that could not be finished. And remember, skeletons that have been here for a long time. Locke has since blown the smell of decay out. Well, most of it. )

As Locke began trekking towards the outer walls he heard... beating wings? Weird. Then they stopped and he heard a thud. Locke hid behind a bit of fractured wall and looked towards the sound. When he identified Ammax, he started to panic. What in the Nine Hells was he doing here?And right as he was about to leave, too! He could track his scent, but maybe not so well inside? It was worth a shot to see what he was up too. He began sneaking behind Ammax and, as he walked into the Demon's Den, followed from above thanks to the scaffolding. Locke was not going to let this guy do anything to his home, or booby trap it. Can horse-men booby trap things? Questions for later. Right now, he would follow and watch.

Pandorian said:
Once the two were in the skies, Elsbeth's stern demeanor underneath her armour had all since diminished. "I... I can't s-say I didn't enjoy it..." she muttered, resisting the morbid curiosity to look down. It had come across her mind that she may of had a big fear of heights, as late as it was to see. Clutching to the Emperor's back, she replied once more to him with unwavering awkwardness. "...well, not so g--good, as y-you can tell... it may get s-some getting used to.". Focusing her view forward, Elsbeth tried her best to keep herself from panicking inside. "..Uh, speaking of Quaani... you t-think we should check the castle out before we pass it? I bet you're curious yourself, am I right?" she asked Galandor, as to change the topic of the conversation. "...I know you worry for Bellatrix, is a-all."

@Raizel
Galandor laughed at Elsbeth's tone. She was undoubtedly scared out of her wits. He clutched the reins, and the griffon reduced his speed. "I plan to. She probably still has some higher issues to solve, and I plan on going there on this outfit. See her through the eyes of a commoner, you know." The green plains below started to make way to a dark swamp, its muddy waters the proof they were nearing thr Dark Kingdom. "We have arrived. If I'm not mistaken, hellhounds shelter themselves in the Hellfire Forges. Fitting to their name, i suppose. We are going to go there by feet. We'll go to the town and leave our steed in good care, I don't want to hurt him." He patted the head of the griffon and the monster gave a pleased screech. "Brace yourself, we're going to land." The Griffon slowed considerably, then started the descent. Slowly but surely, the griffon landed with a sound 'Thud'. "You can let go of me now." He said while smiling.

The large man, couldn't think of anything initially, his life wasn't complex, he had very few desires beside combat as of right now. So the bearded man's face turned to thought, finally he realized what he wanted. His eyes would run over her, and the new sword, she had fought him many times and would realize his advantage without the massive weapon, he would not only be strong, but quick. While swinging around such a massive slab of steel, one might expect him to be a brute, he had surprising finesse. Although, her advantage lay in her magic, there currently lay no rules, and to say he made her proficient with a blade during their years together, was an understatement, she was an amazing swordswoman. Uhtred's eyes narrowed at her final comment. "I'm relatively sure everything you stand to win is for your pleasure, although I'm willing to risk all that, in turn for my winning prize." His lips turned to a small grin. "The queen of the Quaani kingdom will act as my personal servant for, a year, and you'll stop using a farming implement as a weapon." They both knew her scythe was deadly, but ever since she used it against him he hated it, telling her it was ineffective and impractical, as if his own weapon wasn't just that. "Instead you'll use.... A massive sword.... Yes, we'll have smiths forge you a weapon to rival even my own." There was a perhaps daydreamy smile about Uhtred now, he loved big weapons, he loved them dearly, most of all his largest weapon, Ragnarok. It was his special blade. wiping his mind of thoughts about Bellatrix, and their bet, he took a step back, taking the longsword in both hands, keeping the point faced downward, but his arms outstretched as if he were to deliver a lunging stab or upward flick in a moments notice. "Let's see how long before you buckle."

@xEmoBunnehx

shadowstrikr25 said:
( @Supermegabrenda2 , the entrance is an archway at least 20 feet high, and the inside has pillars every so often to support everything. The hallway is about 10 feet wide, and at one point the stone was a brilliant polished green. However, as time went on, the stone began to dull, leaving little trace of the original color behind. On the sides of the hallway, there are entrances for the throne room, library, Locke's bedroom which used to be an art room, an inactive forge, and various other facilities. This is quite a long hallway. Also, there are bits of horizontal wooden beams that run perpendicular to the hallway, about 10 feet above the ground. This may have been used to complete the arch, or start a second floor that could not be finished. And remember, skeletons that have been here for a long time. Locke has since blown the smell of decay out. Well, most of it. )
As Locke began trekking towards the outer walls he heard... beating wings? Weird. Then they stopped and he heard a thud. Locke hid behind a bit of fractured wall and looked towards the sound. When he identified Ammax, he started to panic. What in the Nine Hells was he doing here?And right as he was about to leave, too! He could track his scent, but maybe not so well inside? It was worth a shot to see what he was up too. He began sneaking behind Ammax and, as he walked into the Demon's Den, followed from above thanks to the scaffolding. Locke was not going to let this guy do anything to his home, or booby trap it. Can horse-men booby trap things? Questions for later. Right now, he would follow and watch.

Ammax

(The sword he made)

367f080e756d7997ef966953967efc04.jpg

His winngs folded back. He looked around. He had to admit, the place was gorgeous. The entrance is an archway at least 20 feet high, and the inside has pillars every so often to support everything. The hallway was wide, and at one point the stone must have been a brilliant polished green, he could tell. On the sides of the hallway, there are entrances for what seemed like the throne room, library, an inactive forge, and a few other things. He sniffed the air. He smelled... Dead, rotting bodys, and something else. He shrugged it off. He walked into the forge. Everything was in perfect condition.... Just, unused. He spotted a slightly rusted anvil, and a sealed 'fireplace'. He took his weapon, and with a swift blow, the wood was on the ground. He picked the little pieces up, and noticed a few logs under the pit. He picked those up too, and put them inside.

"How I have waited to be able to forge again..." He mutterred.

((I think it is apropriet to say by now that Ammax used to be a Blacksmith/Warrior, because his hands arent really affected by fire/extreme heat.))

The fire was soon raging, and he had found a few left over swords, daggers and a Blacksmith hammer. He had also foud a bucket, which he filled with water he found in one of the rooms. He ripped off the dagger's and the sword's handles, setting them aside. He bundled them up, and, holding the iron against the pole, put it in the fire. He waited a while untill the metal was red, and placed it on the table. He pounded it into a desired shape, and put it into the water. Then he put it in the fire again. He repeated this procces several times, untill a sword-like blade was formed. He had polished one of the handles of the swords, and put it on the new one. He swung it around a bit, a satisfying 'woosh' coming from it.

"Mighty good sword, eh?" He asked himself

"Of course it is, I made it." He chuckled, and held it losely as he walked around.

Walking down the halway, he decided to go in the library. Books lined the shelves. He ran his fingers along their spines. Even thugh he didnt exactly know how to read, he liked the shape of the... Letters. He slowly walked out. His hoofs made a loud click noise against the ground.

He hummed quietly, and he spotted a diferent room. There was paint on the gound. Must have been an Art room. He thought. He walked in, seeing a bed and a bookshelf. He sniffed the room.

"This scent is oddly familiar..."

Yer'Sat's wet nose rubbed against his leg. Ammax patted his neck, and walked over to the bed, looking around.

((What else is in the room? Its your room, so I dont want to make anything up xD ))​

Bellatrix had come to move away from Uhtred, curious what he might say as she lowered the sword. "Me? Your servant? HA!" She let out a loud laugh before continuing. "I accept your terms. Also. You're just mad it beat you so long ago." She winked at him, a cocky grin settled upon her face. Though she had noticed the daydream like smile on his face, this bringing about a quick thought she'd store away for now. Then, as predicted, he lunged. Bellatrix jumped to the side of him then swung with the mighty blade in her hands. She was aiming for his side; however, what had surprised her was what came after the blade swung. A rather large gout of fire followed, leaving her pleasantly surprised and adding to her cockiness before she spoke. "Ohh hell yeah Galandor!" She cheered but of course was wary and alert of the battle.

@Skull Knight

((Sorry x.x That post sucked majorly.))

xEmoBunnehx said:
Bellatrix had come to move away from Uhtred, curious what he might say as she lowered the sword. "Me? Your servant? HA!" She let out a loud laugh before continuing. "I accept your terms. Also. You're just mad it beat you so long ago." She winked at him, a cocky grin settled upon her face. Though she had noticed the daydream like smile on his face, this bringing about a quick thought she'd store away for now. Then, as predicted, he lunged. Bellatrix jumped to the side of him then swung with the mighty blade in her hands. She was aiming for his side; however, what had surprised her was what came after the blade swung. A rather large gout of fire followed, leaving her pleasantly surprised and adding to her cockiness before she spoke. "Ohh hell yeah Galandor!" She cheered but of course was wary and alert of the battle.
@Skull Knight

((Sorry x.x That post sucked majorly.))
He did lunge, the weapon instantly flicked upward, and drove perfectly home, his arms extended fully with his back, as expected she dodged to the side, delivering her own attack. He ignored the flames, deciding if he got injured, that'd just suck and he'd power through. Uhtred was an aggressive opponent, she would perhaps know he'd take the dominant roll in the fight, even his defense had offense, as shown when his handling swapped to his left, looking casual in the air before tensing and meeting her blade with a bang, he'd step forward, closing the distance locked by blades, his own at a slightly ajar angle, that she could've taken advantage if he hadn't moved. The flames licked at his side as his free right hand swung through the air, a powerful punch aimed for her head would either force a quick retreat, or hope he didn't knock her around too hard with his inhuman strength. He liked this, fighting her was interesting, and he couldn't let his offense down for one second, else she use some sort of magic, in his falter of attacks.

Bellatrix's face grew serious as a loud clanging sound of metal on metal was made from their swords hitting one another. She wasn't staying in the defensive position long either; she knew how he fought. It was rough and aggressive but got did she love it. Gave her a chance to be risky and equally so. Before his fist came clamoring to her face, she umped back and landed like an agile cat taunting it's prey. The goal here was to be aggressive and show off how much and how far she'd come since he left, so without a second thought, she charged. The blade was arched back and just before she got to him, she leaped up and let the blade bring her forward the rest of the way with a big swing. With this swing, the fire would be far more intense and in a bigger ark than before. If he wasn't fast then the blade and/or fire would hit is chest dead on, however she was still airborne and that would be a problem.

@Skull Knight

The large man grinned, taking steps forward as soon as she leaped back, his weapon flickering to both hands yet again. He'd fought her many times, she seemed to have adopted his aggressive fighting, but he could tell she was soft, still she was nimble and graceful as usual, unlike his brutal and devastating fight style. The swordsman would run to meet her charge, only pausing as she leaped. His own charge delayed, he'd have to backpedal suddenly, using his strength to bolster himself backwards away from flame and slash, but, he'd stay just out of that range, before lunging in again, this time adopting a single handhold to slash horizontally towards where she would land. This was fun, truly, combat with someone like this was always fun, although he did think the flaming swords was bullshit, he only had a normal sword!

@xEmoBunnehx

( Well, there's barrels of water, stores of food, some knives of the throwing variety, and a bunch of crates that can act as a barricade for the entrance to this room. Also, a small iron barrel that contains Scumble. Just a tip, don't drink it. It will hurt/knock you out/get you super drunk. And I'm not talking the whole barrel. I'm talking a mug. Granted, Ammax is a horse-man, but still...)

Locke was watching the entire freaking time, surprised that he didn't visit the throne room. Also surprised that he lit the forge and started making a blade. It looked kind of impractical to him, but maybe he prefered overly complicated designs instead of the simplicity Locke preferred. He also kind of liked the sword that was thrown in for it's metal. He named it Steve. As Ammax entered the library, he would have also seen a world map spread across the large table in the center of the room. Locke thought he saw Ammax confused while he was looking at books, but maybe he thought the titles were strange. And then Ammax entered Locke's room. He just took a bed from elsewhere and placed it there so he had something to sleep on. And then that was also where he kept food, water, and a small stock of Scumble. That reminded him he needed to restock on Hellfire Ale. Cozy little tavern on the border of the Dark and Fire Kingdoms sells it. Now he was trying to observe from the opposite end of the hall, hanging upside-down, ready to kick Ammax in the face or otherwise distract him if things started going south.

@Supermegabrenda2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back