• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The War (Players Needed)

Pandorian said:
The praise began to overflow Elsbeth a slight bit, a blush more deep than seen before returning to her cheeks. "I sure hope they speak of me, but a little hasty for praise, I must say. I don't feel I've truly proved myself... yet." she replied, attaching the twin swords' scabbards to a belt attached to her armour set after a few adjustments. Unsheathing Helios, she quickly achieved a battle stance, transforming it into a longsword with ease.
As if imagining an enemy directly in front of her, she began with a quick thrust that for some might've rivaled the swiftness of a rapier. Holding the stance until the last second, similar to the style she took during their spar, she quickly changed tactics in the face of what would be the enemy. Shifting her weight sideways, Helios began to morph into a more irregular weapon - it had taken the form of a metallic whip, which contained the momentum from Elsbeth's change of direction. Twisting her body back into the enemy's direction, the whip kept its' form until predicted impact, where then it could be seen that the weapon has changed forms once more, into a scythe not too dissimilar from Queen Bellatrix's - it was the first she had seen such a weapon, after all. In theory, if her target had guard up initially, they no longer had it up now. However, Elsbeth has not yet finished. After the momentum of the swing had mostly dissipated, she changed her direction once more to face them, only to swing one more time, with what would try to be a final blow with a battle axe. It had all happened in a matter of seconds, but it was clear to see that the average opponent would not survive such a combination with ease.

Returning Helios to its' original form, Elsbeth turned back to the Emperor, and began walking with him, a slight sweat to her effort. "...The potential certainly is great. I'll have to experiment with them more when I have the chance - I can't waste a present once given, can I? I'll repay your efforts with my work the best I can." she spoke, looking up at the castle in slight curiosity. "Speaking of which, have we any news of the other kingdoms? We just returned last night, but I worry a lot can happen in even a few hours in time."

@Raizel
Galandor clapped. "You seem to get the hang of it just fine!"He said while smiling. It was impressive, seeing Elsbeth getting the hang of her weapon with such ease. The steel flowed in her hands, imitating even Bellatrix's scythe. "I haven't received any intel yet, but I believe I'll hear news from other kingdoms soo-" Galandor was cut short by a gout of purple fire in front of him. As he extended his hands, a pitch black letter fell onto them, as the fire disappeared. "Well that was fast." Galandor looked at the seal. Quaani. It was Bellatrix's. He opened and read, the perfume of the queen still lingering on the paper. He blushed a little on the last line, daydreaming about Bellatrix, then snapped and quickly put the letter on the pocket. "The letter was from Bellatrix. Apparently Tina, her daughter, the little spy, fled and it's still missing. But her Champion returned. Whoever he is." He shrugged and then looked around. "Well, regarding experimenting, I think I have just the perfect place. My heart yearns for adventure. My chancellor is taking care of the smaller issues of the kingdom, and everything is set for tavel once again. My idea is to go to the Ruins of the Air Kingdom and find something to tame, a mount or a pet. What do you think? It would give plenty time to experiment, and you can show me around, tell tales of your adventures on that place." Galandor was grinning like a kid on a candy store. He loved to adventure, and more to battle, and the mere idea of having an old school adventure, like his time in the Blaze Guard, sent his adrenaline up the roof.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raizel said:
Galandor clapped. "You seem to get the hang of it just fine!"He said while smiling. It was impressive, seeing Elsbeth getting the hang of her weapon with such ease. The steel flowed in her hands, imitating even Bellatrix's scythe. "I haven't received any intel yet, but I believe I'll hear news from other kingdoms soo-" Galandor was cut short by a gout of purple fire in front of him. As he extended his hands, a pitch black letter fell onto them, as the fire disappeared. "Well that was fast." Galandor looked at the seal. Quaani. It was Bellatrix's. He opened and read, the perfume of the queen still lingering on the paper. He blushed a little on the last line, daydreaming about Bellatrix, then snapped and quickly put the letter on the pocket. "The letter was from Bellatrix. Apparently Tina, her daughter, the little spy, fled and it's still missing. But her Champion returned. Whoever he is." He shrugged and then looked around. "Well, regarding experimenting, I think I have just the perfect place. My heart yearns for adventure. My chancellor is taking care of the smaller issues of the kingdom, and everything is set for tavel once again. My idea is to go to the Ruins of the Air Kingdom and find something to tame, a mount or a pet. What do you think? It would give plenty time to experiment, and you can show me around, tell tales of your adventures on that place." Galandor was grinning like a kid on a candy store. He loved to adventure, and more to battle, and the mere idea of having an old school adventure, like his time in the Blaze Guard, sent his adrenaline up the roof.
"Queen Bellatrix? You'll have to introduce me sometime - I never got the chance to meet her, actually." Elsbeth mentioned, before focusing on the task at hand. The Air Kingdom's ruins...? Dangerous place, as she had five years experience knowing, but she knew that they both could handle bandits easily enough. Taming a beast, another story to her. Not to say she hadn't tried it herself before, with varying results. "Kind of hard to show you around a place that consists mainly of sand and bones. Though, they are a few things we could have a look at, if you're adventurous. That smile says loud and clear that you'll probably be taking me up on that offer..." she explained, a knowing smirk smitten across her face. "...as for beasts or otherwise that you could tame... you could try a desert wyrm, if you want a challenge. They're rare to find, but you'll know for certain when you've found one; It's like they cause the earth to shake from a mile away. If you want advice for how to tame one however, I'm afraid I can't help you there. Best I know about one is how to know one's coming.".

@Raizel

The remainder of Saij and Sara's journey toward the camp was uneventful, the two were silent, Sara always a few steps ahead. The wind in the desert was whipping up, bound to become a sandstorm soon. After hours of traveling, their tracks disappearing behind them, the two finally reached the tan tents situated in a spot specifically picked to remain undetected by bandits for a couple of days. Unfortunately those days were nearly up, they'd have to move tomorrow, or risk being seen by the Yellow Wyverns, a particularly nasty group of bandits who they'd been tracking for a while. Sara wandered into the camp silently, leaving Saij with a few young children who stopped him, he watched her disappear behind a tent before turning his attention to the kids, a smile returning to his face. "Saij Saij, look at what I can do!" one of the children cried out, placing his palms together and causing his shirt to flutter, wind picking up around his little body. "oh I see! look at you! that is very impressive!" he smiled widely, reaching down and picking up the youngest child, a little girl who was blushing simply at the sight of him. He holds her against his arm, "you're all growing up so fast!" he said as they clamored around him, adults peaking out from the tents and looking in his direction, greeting him and waving. He waved back and the little girl pointed to his head as he started walking, talking to each of the children about their day, what they'd been doing and what they wanted to do. He heaved the young lady onto his shoulders, carrying her above his head, a huge smile on her red face. "aren't you as noisy as ever child, I swear by the wind on your back the bandits would be upon us in moments if we weren't so good at tracking them. Just from the noise you make coming home" an old voice greeted him as he got farther into the camp. An elder woman, wearing common robes like his own approached him, her brown hair tied in a long braid that she wrapped around her neck, wisdom clear on her face and in her brown eyes that matched Saij's. She wore a number of necklaces and held a large dusty tome in her hand. "we?" Saij said, a thin smile finding its way across his lips "you're the genius responsible for our travel pattern mother, if it weren't for YOU, we'd be lost". The woman nods and smiles almost the same way "as flattering as that seems, these old eyes cant read your maps, predicting the movements of those cut throats, finding water, collecting food. You are responsible for the freedom of these people as much as I boy. Did you bring me the root I asked for?" Saij nodded, opening his bag to reveal the dresk root. "good" the woman patted one of the young boys on the head "be a dear and take these roots to my tent would you?" "yes ma'am" he nodded, collecting it from the bag and running off as she smiled and laughed softly. "Where's Sara? she went with you today yes?" Saij sighed, taking the little girl from his shoulders and putting her down so she could join the other laughing children as they ran off to play. "shes....upset..." he spoke wistfully.

Locke flew into the Demon's Den, taking care to listen for bandit activity. Hearing none, he checked the throne room. Nothing. The old halls were the final resting place of some of the kingdom's inhabitants, and Locke never had the heart to move the bodies, adding more to the unmarked graves in the sands. Locke ditched his cloak in the throne room as he returned to the halls, skeletons frozen in their last moments before the life finally left them. One of the skeletons was a fellow demon, a tactician named Rasiel. He was one of the few who fought back, and managed to take one of the invaders down with him. Rage flowed through Locke, anger at how the kingdom should have been left alone and kept out of the damned war. But now, he was going to rebuild it. With Saij and Sara and even Ammax, he would rebuild. Not lead, necessarily, but he would protect. This anger led Locke to a strange new place, a source of focus that both comforted and terrified him. It was calm, serene, calculating, and precise. He quickly shook himself out of this, and decided to keep patrolling the Air Kingdom, at least to learn about the Nomad King's patterns, and even Ammax's patrol route. But first, he would eat, drink, and sleep. Save this for tomorrow.

Vlad deemed it was time to approach the castle, he walked there slowly and with anticipation. As he neared the gates of the dark castle a guard approached him.

"State your business"

"I come to speak with Queen Bellatrix"

"Very well, I shall send someone to inform her of your arrival, follow me."

Vlad nodded and followed the guard to the throne room. The guard approached another guard, most likely telling him to inform the Queen. Vlad once again smiled and waited patiently.

((Sorry for not writing posts the past few days, computer was broken and had to fix it.))

Pandorian said:
"Queen Bellatrix? You'll have to introduce me sometime - I never got the chance to meet her, actually." Elsbeth mentioned, before focusing on the task at hand. The Air Kingdom's ruins...? Dangerous place, as she had five years experience knowing, but she knew that they both could handle bandits easily enough. Taming a beast, another story to her. Not to say she hadn't tried it herself before, with varying results. "Kind of hard to show you around a place that consists mainly of sand and bones. Though, they are a few things we could have a look at, if you're adventurous. That smile says loud and clear that you'll probably be taking me up on that offer..." she explained, a knowing smirk smitten across her face. "...as for beasts or otherwise that you could tame... you could try a desert wyrm, if you want a challenge. They're rare to find, but you'll know for certain when you've found one; It's like they cause the earth to shake from a mile away. If you want advice for how to tame one however, I'm afraid I can't help you there. Best I know about one is how to know one's coming.".
@Raizel
"I've been thinking... what about a dire hellhound? They're massive enough to ride on, and extremely loyal once tamed. And I don't think desert wyrms can be ridden, since they go underground and all. You probably know where to find and tame these beasts. But first, let's have our fair share of adventure, shall we?" He looked at himself, the ceremonial clothes drawing more attention than deserved. "I guess I can't go on this, right... So, I'm not going in my normal attire... it would draw too much attention, and I don't want an army of bandits trying to claim my head... instead, I'll be going as Archwell, just another adventurer. I'll fetch a normal attire and weapons. It'll be fun to be a normal person again. Wait for me, and I'll be there in about half an hour." He waved as he departed. An undercover king... It should be fun.

Bellatrix looked up as a guard entered the drawing room. She was told of a man who wished to speak to her, so with a soft sigh she stood from where was was and exited the room and headed for the throne room. A few minutes later she found herself in the throne room and seated at her throne. The chair was so comfortable, and certainly made her feel powerful, though she definitely was not dressed like a Queen. Her lilac eyes came to meet a tall man in a very interesting outfit, is pale skin and scent giving off that he was indeed a vampire. With an emotionless face she addressed him. "You have asked for an audience with me. It has been granted. Speak now or leave." She stated simply. She had much to do and very little time to do it, or so that's how it always seemed. Bellatrix was normally not one to be so cold, but like stated previously, she was a very busy woman.

@EMP

05ceb6967d71f2dad7136635aedf2efb.jpg

42b1b04464c2f89cde6b67f7bf2770f7.jpg

Except the rug is a deep purple and the bannor is black with thecrest of Quaani on it.

Uhtred's gaze shifted from the frozen idiot looking for Sulfur in a kingdom of Dark. His stomach turned as his wants for battle disappeared, they would be no match, as their talents included burning dirt and trees. His dark figure would turn away, quickly leaving the one to their own devices at the barrier. As he figured, the well trained guard would be more than capable of dealing with something as pathetic, he had only a brief exchange of words and figured how to induce a temper. His large figure would quickly trek back to the castle, his attitude had changed to a darker version of itself. He was returning to his old days, brooding, and dangerous. His presence alone could silence a room, his sheer size could intimidate many, his voice was husky and gruff enough to add on, and the weapon on his back could only ensure he was to be taken seriously. As he walked, the Quaani citizens would cower from him, not consciously, but sub-consciously stepping out of his path. 35 years ago, they might have recognized him as the great Champion, but now many had forgot, only older generations and adults could barely recognize him, and his fame had gone almost silent through the kingdom. It seemed they weren't to keen on remembering a twisted warrior with only victory and bloodshed to his name.

Finally, the figure entered the castle once more, his eyes flickered down the halls. His thoughts turned to the guard. They had become... Docile, lazy, in fact even troublesome since he had been there. Obviously, Bella hadn't trained them to /Uhtred's/ standards. The man would have to recruit a new force and oversee their training. His hand would reach to scratch his beard, as he paused to glare at the doors to the throne room. Once the place had been impenetrable, but now it seemed many could waltz in. The swordsman could only frown as he threw open the doors and spotted his Queen, seated as she should on the throne, with an aura of danger and the confidence to match. What he found odd was the ridiculously clad figure, red with that sort of coat? Disgusting, and those glasses? Ew, Uhtred shivered at the thought of looking so... 'civilized'. The person must have a superiority complex to wear something like that. The champion gave a nasty grin, almost condescending at he paused at the now closing doors, waiting affirmation to stay, or dismissal to his own devices.

@EMP @xEmoBunnehx

Vlad knelt down with his hat held at his chest.

"Queen Bellatrix, my name is Vlad, I have come with the request to join your Kingdom"

Vlad glanced around the throne room, the architecture without a doubt impressed him. Near the entrance of the castle stood a bearded man that gave him a nasty grin. Vlad turned around and bowed to the man with a sarcastic smile and turned back at Queen Bellatrix. Vlad wore back his hat. He took something from under his coat, it was a small black piece of paper with weird runes written on it, and held it to Queen Bellatrix.

"I also come with a gift... A page from an ancient book from my home-land, it contains the instructions to cast a powerful spell."

While taking out the page, his black pistol was revealed together with his vials of blood for a brief moment. His smile now widened revealing his sharp rows of teeth.

6a95540950ddbb2ae8ce18c2f0e1b1eb.jpg

(He still has his glasses on!)

tumblr_mxfgofnx8p1smzcago1_500.gif

@Skull Knight @xEmoBunnehx

The doors closed behind him as he entered the room filled with the generals and commanders of his kingdom. 'Why are we here?' one of them decided to ask, as his mother had hardly ever done this and it was perhaps something 'new' to them. "You will find out in just a moment." he stated as he approached a table with a rather large map of the region on it. "As you all know, there is a land mass that has yet to be taken, and I plan to be the one who claims it. I don't know if the other nations are planning on claiming it for themselves, but I plan to make the first move at the very least. Our population grows, and we need more room than we have now. It would be better for the kingdom as a whole, not only would we expand our borders, but it is rich with resources. This is an opportunity that we cannot caste aside, especially since no one seems to be disputing it." he finished. The generals and commanders began to nod their heads in agreement. The meeting went on and plans were made, until the meeting was finally over.

Bellatrix took the paper and looked over it. The runes were ones she hadn't seen in many years, the magic on the piece of paper ancient far beyond her years. With a curious look, she glanced from the paper to him. "This is very ancient magic. Tell me where you got from in your home land and what to does." She said, then her eyes flickered back to Uhtred and a small smile came to her face. "My dear champion. Welcome back, come stand beside me darling." She beckoned, inwardly she was hoping that whatever the disturbance was at the barrier wasn't something trying to tear it down again. She wanted to take the barrier down already, the magic reserves it took to keep it up was harsh, but not as bad as some magic she'd used. She also desperately wanted to get out and see Orbis as well as talk with Thalia. She needed to do the second one more than the first.

@Skull Knight @EMP

Raizel said:
"I've been thinking... what about a dire hellhound? They're massive enough to ride on, and extremely loyal once tamed. And I don't think desert wyrms can be ridden, since they go underground and all. You probably know where to find and tame these beasts. But first, let's have our fair share of adventure, shall we?" He looked at himself, the ceremonial clothes drawing more attention than deserved. "I guess I can't go on this, right... So, I'm not going in my normal attire... it would draw too much attention, and I don't want an army of bandits trying to claim my head... instead, I'll be going as Archwell, just another adventurer. I'll fetch a normal attire and weapons. It'll be fun to be a normal person again. Wait for me, and I'll be there in about half an hour." He waved as he departed. An undercover king... It should be fun.
"Meet you soon, Archwell." she replied, the idea of going on an adventure alongside Galandor for the first time reviving her sense of exploration once more. Waving back as he departed, she decided that she would need a large cloak to shield against the potential winds, and more so, to hide her armour until she wanted it to be seen. Returning swiftly to her abode, Elsbeth had noticed her parents were not present at the time - and so she left a note that would tell her parents about their departure to the sands for... business, as she put it. Finding a large, weathered cloak in her father's wardrobe, she had been reminded of the reason behind why her father owned it. All those years ago... no, she couldn't bring herself to think of the time again. Taking out a piece of cloth at the back of the hood's head to fit the ponytail of her helm, Elsbeth quickly rushed back towards the castle, helm and cloak under arm, receiving more fanfare as she passed by the nobles in the street. Without doubt, she knew their encounters in the ruins were going to be interesting.

@Raizel

Locke would have slept like a rock, had a sandstorm not rolled in. He rushed to the entrance to his lair and began to push against the storm with all his might. He managed to keep it at bay for 30 minutes until it moved on. Must have just been a small one. He was exhausted, and needed to catch his breath. And then he remembered that the entrance came equipped with a very sturdy barricade for situations like this. "Damnit." He rested for about an hour before leaving to patrol the outside of the Kingdom, clad in his cloak with the hood up, of course.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Bellatrix took the paper and looked over it. The runes were ones she hadn't seen in many years, the magic on the piece of paper ancient far beyond her years. With a curious look, she glanced from the paper to him. "This is very ancient magic. Tell me where you got from in your home land and what to does." She said, then her eyes flickered back to Uhtred and a small smile came to her face. "My dear champion. Welcome back, come stand beside me darling." She beckoned, inwardly she was hoping that whatever the disturbance was at the barrier wasn't something trying to tear it down again. She wanted to take the barrier down already, the magic reserves it took to keep it up was harsh, but not as bad as some magic she'd used. She also desperately wanted to get out and see Orbis as well as talk with Thalia. She needed to do the second one more than the first.
@Skull Knight @EMP
EMP said:
Vlad knelt down with his hat held at his chest.
"Queen Bellatrix, my name is Vlad, I have come with the request to join your Kingdom"

Vlad glanced around the throne room, the architecture without a doubt impressed him. Near the entrance of the castle stood a bearded man that gave him a nasty grin. Vlad turned around and bowed to the man with a sarcastic smile and turned back at Queen Bellatrix. Vlad wore back his hat. He took something from under his coat, it was a small black piece of paper with weird runes written on it, and held it to Queen Bellatrix.

"I also come with a gift... A page from an ancient book from my home-land, it contains the instructions to cast a powerful spell."

While taking out the page, his black pistol was revealed together with his vials of blood for a brief moment. His smile now widened revealing his sharp rows of teeth.

6a95540950ddbb2ae8ce18c2f0e1b1eb.jpg

(He still has his glasses on!)

tumblr_mxfgofnx8p1smzcago1_500.gif

@Skull Knight @xEmoBunnehx

Uhtred would sneer, his large figure moving across the room. His eyes flickered to the Queen, he didn't offer any reply, bow, or acknowledgment of her words other than walking up the stairs to the grim chair, and standing as she instructed, beside her. His face was something of emotional distance, not entertained by this man at all, after all nothing truly interested him unless it was dear to him, or simply would lead to combat. He shifted the massive weapon on his back, his dark eyes beared down on the royal guard with scorn, his obvious contempt for the softness the queen had shown on his troops broke through. The man was ready to wrestle control of the army so he could set up a real army, not this facade of discipline which was dropped when they thought none were watching.

Durrga had walked for what seemed like ages, his feet ached and the sun beat down on his back. Chuckling to himself he said, "at least there is the scenery" as he continued to walk with his staff providing plenty of support in the shifting sands. Stopping abruptly, he could feel the presence of people and hear them, turning about 28 degrees to his left he ran and leap't off a cliff, falling down, down, down, at the last second he twisted the air around him to straighten himself in mid air and land on his feet without so much as a puff of air. Finally, he had made it back home, walking into the nomads camp, he could feel people looking at him and wondering where he had been. using the air to guide him he made his to the man he came to see, in a figure of speech, Saij the Nomad king. Feeling there where others with Saij, Durrga hung back a little, being just close enough that Saij would know he was there but to close to where he would interrupt the conversation.

@Mmetafour

Saij and his mother slowly approached his tent. He had insisted on making it the same size, if not smaller, than everyone else's especially considering it was only meant to accommodate him alone. "We met a man in the sands, a wind manipulator no less, who was....enigmatic, but polite" Saij nodded slowly, opening the tent up for his mother before his eyes caught Durrga. He smiled lightly, nodding toward him before he noticed the children going to accost him, he shook his head, smiling and entering after her. The inside was small, but still very homey and comfortable, an ancient rug taking up most of the sand inside the gently moving tent. There was a small rolled up sleeping bag, a stool, and assorted books and scrolls in the sand, maps of the ancient kingdom, some marked with the movement patterns of bandits and even a few old contraptions Saij was still trying to figure out. He offered his mother the stool, who sat happily in it as he took up a spot in the sand. "The man...Locke....he wasn't a bandit, or a madman, he was genuinely nice. To an extent...." "and Sara didn't trust him did she" His mother interrupted thoughtfully, like he'd already told her the story. "Child, you must understand...Sara is fierce like all the sandstorms in the desert" she moved a finger knowingly. "funny...thats what I told her about you" He nodded, laughing softly to himself. "Your mother is fierce like all the sandstorms of the world child" she smirks, raising an eyebrow. "but you Saij....you are fierce like the ocean...like your father was" she said, nodding to him as he takes a deep breath. "the ocean? what is that?" "it is a plain of water, endless to the eye, it stretches to forever, and, sometimes, it can be very calm. Yet other times, it can be harsh and restless" she clapped her hands and Saij looked at her wide eyed. "You cannot expect a Sandstorm to mimic the Ocean child....they are two very different things"

Outside the playing children immediately flocked to Durrga "guys look! its Durrga! Durrgas back!!" they run over to him and began tugging on his clothes, looking up at him and smiling. "Durrga, Durrga look at what I can do!" the same excited boy wailed, clasping his hands together again and causing the small gust of wind.

@Killorkiller

Looking at her Faolin saw her glance sideways fixedly at a piece of wall. He looked where she looked. Silently he looked in the same place. Something was their he could tell but whatever it was it meant no harm. Looking at the plate below him he ate some food. Silently he looked at Emily again. She was shooting a glare in the direction then she returned to eating ignoring whoever and whatever was on that wall. He nodded then ate slowly. He silently watched her then returned to eating. When he was halfway through his meal he looked at Thalia his eyes glowing with true love for a long few seconds. He hoped she didn't look up at him because he couldn't look away.

@Moolock @sprouhtt

Thalia finished her meal and she brought over dessert which was a sweet cream, almost like ice cream in a kind of way. It was topped with a few berries and syrups, it was her guilty food pleasure if you were to put it in that way. Thalia looked to Faolin and then at Emily wondering what they were thinking, the table was pretty silent. "How are you two enjoying your stay here?" She asked them. @Moolock @Lighthouse8477

Berry-Pavlova-04.jpg

Pandorian said:
"Meet you soon, Archwell." she replied, the idea of going on an adventure alongside Galandor for the first time reviving her sense of exploration once more. Waving back as he departed, she decided that she would need a large cloak to shield against the potential winds, and more so, to hide her armour until she wanted it to be seen. Returning swiftly to her abode, Elsbeth had noticed her parents were not present at the time - and so she left a note that would tell her parents about their departure to the sands for... business, as she put it. Finding a large, weathered cloak in her father's wardrobe, she had been reminded of the reason behind why her father owned it. All those years ago... no, she couldn't bring herself to think of the time again. Taking out a piece of cloth at the back of the hood's head to fit the ponytail of her helm, Elsbeth quickly rushed back towards the castle, helm and cloak under arm, receiving more fanfare as she passed by the nobles in the street. Without doubt, she knew their encounters in the ruins were going to be interesting.
@Raizel
Galandor went down on the forges. Abzidian was shouting orders to the workers, alongside the undead from Bellatrix. They were working tirelessly, forging the equipment for Quaani. "Abzidian, I'd like a favor." Abzidian snapped his face at Galandor, then quickly bowed. "My lord, that speech was amazing. I think the whelp will be a really good general." He smiled. "Yeah, me too. She's a good girl. Anyway, do you have any armor that hasn't been tinted or have the emblem of Orbis around?" The centaur scratched his head, then pointed a finger upward. "Oh, yes! I have a set that's about to be tinted, actually, for a noble at the southern parts of the kingdom." He pointed the way, then the duo walked. "Can you make another for him? I think I'll need it. You see, I plan on having an... 'adventure' in the Air Kingdom, so I need to be hard to recognize." The forgemaster smiled. "Well, of course. the armor is yours. I'll just make some adjustments and you can wear it easily." As they arrived, the armor on the mannequin was fairly simple, without any details. A simple plate mail, sturdy and robust. A few poundings on the hammer did the deal, and Galandor quickly slipped into it. He then grabbed a rough cloth on the storage, tattered, used to hold sheets of metal for later use, and wrapped around his head in a cloak. His whole face was covered, save for the amber eyes, still luminescent. "How do I look?" Abzidian clapped. "Like a traveler, my lord." He then grabbed a two handed longsword and strapped to his back. "Keep my weapons and armor for me, please. Thank you again, Abzidian. I promise to return these to you." He grinned as he went to meet Elsbeth. A simple spell made him change his voice, so that the illusion was complete. He reached the place where Elsbeth was waiting, and mocked surprise, bowing. "Oh! The General of the Blaze Guard! I'm sorry for my rudeness, ma'am." He grinned under the cloak.

Em took a moment to blink the hazy blue glow from her vision before looking up to the queen with a faint smile. "It's lovely here. The gardens are beautiful. My friend is enjoying his time within the castle as well."

@sprouhtt

While Bellatrix had been waiting for a response, she sent a servant to go get her a very special clay used in jewelry making. Within a decent amount of minutes the servant had returned with the item she requested then left. Being very un-queen-like, Bellatrix took some of the clay and began to mold it around the ruby, making it into a lovely little pendant. While she did this she seemed to forget that there was a subject in front of her and her Champion beside her, not that she'd of cared what they thought. She was an adult and a queen, she could do as she pleased whenever so while waiting she decided to make the necklace.

Several minute later it was done and she'd sent it off with a servant to get heated up by hellfire till it turned to silver. Some time later the pendant returned and she put it on, the pendant still slightly warm and hanging around her throat with a slight gleam. The design she did for it was perfect, or so she though it was. It suited where Galandor was from and she couldn't wait to show him. Whenever she could..

((Sorry. But I got bored and uh yeah.))

663c60606d5b9188bfda6f6dd7944d40.jpg

Pandorian said:
Seeing the man, Elsbeth had recognized Galandor in an instant, but played with the illusion as he had wished in a slightly more stern tone. "Not at all. Eyes up here, traveler." she stated, moving her face closer towards him as to whisper into his ear. "I hope you don't mind me acting to your part... shall we get going on this adventure, then..?". Quickly she pulled away from him, returning to her previous tone, aware her act was not technically needed, but in her heart it felt mandatory. "Archwell, was it? I hope you don't mind the immediacy, but I need a traveler like you to join me on an... investigation. I'm hoping a traveler's expertise will come in handy, and a few extra hands can't hurt - the sword on your back proves you can fight, for certain.". After her previous endeavor with the griffons, and the amount of attention they attracted, Elsbeth had felt walking would be her personal option, even if it would end up taking them a while longer - alas, they didn't have such time. She pointed towards the direction of the ruins, of which spanned faintly across the afternoon horizon. "See the ruins? We will head there immediately. I assume you know the best way to get there?", she questioned, beginning to walk towards the platform where she had remembered the griffons landing, and just nearby where they were held.
Upon arrival to the griffons' stables, she donned her helm for the first time, noticing how easily it had fitted onto her, and moving the cloak she had picked up onto herself almost immediately proceeding. The adjustment she had made to accommodate the helm's flair was not wasted, but without hesitation nor thought, she called out to who she had assumed was there; "Stablemaster!".

@Raizel

(I need sleep. Like, now... I would've played out this NPC, but sleep. x.x)
Galandor chuckled at the reaction of Elsbeth. "Not at all, I'm finding this too much amusing." He then recomposed himself, as some soldiers passed through the duo. The soldiers saluted their general, then cast a wary glance at the traveler. "No trouble on Orbis, stranger." The soldiers said while leaving. "Oh, my general, I believe I'm quite experienced, but I'm going to be a step behind easily by your might. Yes, going through the mountainside will be the best way to arrive at the ruins, but griffons can't fly really well there. I guess going through Quaani will be really best. The place is ripe with adventure..." He approached Elsbeth's ear again. "And the hellhounds I spoke to you about are in biggest numbers there. Also it's on the way, so we can kill two birds with one stone." He backed out, bowing. As they arrived to the stables, the griffons calmly sitting or eating, hidden from the sun by a well crafted roof, a fairly average guy, with short hair and fair skin, was tending on one of the griffons. Upon hearing Elsbeth, he rushed to her, and gave a long bow. "General Naman'ic, what a pleasure to meet you! I already have some griffons ready for travel, if you so desire. Oh, I must be rushing myself. I'm Sendor, the royal stablemaster. What do you need, my General?"

(Go on, rest! You do the next NPC! (^U^))

Thalia finished her meal and she brought over dessert which was a sweet cream, almost like ice cream in a kind of way. It was topped with a few berries and syrups, it was her guilty food pleasure if you were to put it in that way. Thalia looked to Faolin and then at Emily wondering what they were thinking, the table was pretty silent. "How are you two enjoying your stay here?" She asked them.
Looking at her sweets Faolin smiled. He looked at her in the eyes as he stated, "Forgive me Thalia for being so silent I was thinking about all the rooms I have been and I am amazed by the magnificent architecture in this place." He smiled at her then stated, "I am enjoying myself immensely especially since I get to talk to you again Thalia. I missed talking with you. For some reason you lift my spirits and I am always smiling around you even though I am normally the frowning one in the room. Perhaps it's because of the time we spent in the Dark Kingdome." He touched her rose gently remembering their talk with a smile. He had to ask her non essential questions like her favorite color what she enjoyed to do. Perhaps he should do that while he had her at the same table.
@sprouhtt

Naturally Durrga could not "see" what the boy was doing but he could feel the air being moved and manipulated. Kneeling down Durrga put his hand on the child's head as a large smile crossed his face, "well i'll be, that is mighty impressive, i can tell you have been practicing" he said with a smile as he ruffled the kids hair and stood up. I assume that Saij is in his tent?" Durrga asked the kid as he turned to leave "i need to talk to him, keep practicing, and soon you will be a master." Durrga said to the boy over his shoulder as he walked towards Saij's tent.

@Mmetafour

Users who are viewing this thread

Back