the war of the alleys and the pampered (twily x country)

Sasha said"eh cat shows." Rolling her eyes. Nichole said"you dont like them?" Tilting her head. Sasha said"like them?! I hate them! ~they always make you do what they say. Stand up straight! You need more baths! Taken to the groomers every 2 weeks! does it look like I love it? The style the flair some have it. Some dont. But let me tell you puppy. You sre quite lucky. That you are not a show dog or cat!~"

Sasha nodded and sighed laying down. Nichole said"that doesnt sound very fun." "Hey Nichole, theres a dog show coming up! Lets go girl! You too molly and peanut!" Their owners said. Nichole ran to the bathroom and closed the door hiding in the tub. Sasha had followed.

Molly remembered watching it on tv once before. She realized from seeing it that it didn't look to bad so she didn't run.

Peanut ran to the bedroom he was a street dog he wouldn't know anything.

They stopped at the groomers and amelia said"time for the groomers you three! Nichole you first!" Nichole whined biting into the wall and held on for dear life.

Nichole got dragged to the back. "WHINE WHINE!!" Nichole was put in the tub. Sasha came outta no where and said"a place where you get hair cuts, baths and stuff."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back