• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The War Of Clans

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Four Clans, Stonefury, Fallencry, Shadowscars, And Steelbrand, lived as one. That is until, one day, four Clan elders decided to purge the clan and form their own clans. Many clan members were uncertain about leaving the fallen clan, and joining one of the four. Many went rogue. Some, however, joined each clan. You are one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Curious about it and have a few questions.

1. Species played?
  2. "You are one of them." I assume one of those who joined one of the remaining Clans?
  3. I suppose a better explanation about the downfall of that one Clan will come once you're back, buuuut which Clan exactly fell apart?
    1. So one Clan was destroyed (the answer to the parent question). What is the new order of all Clans?
      1. 3 old + 1 new Clan
      2. 4 new Clans
      3. 3 old + 4 new Clans
    2. Four elders - one from each of the Four Clans, or four elders from within the Clan that fell apart (I assume the latter)?

Last edited:
I'm going to try to answer best i can So here goes.

1. Those who become one of the three remaining elders are human, but other than that i have no boundaries.
2. You decide between the four which you join.
3. I'm calling it Colfury, and yes. a better explanation will come when i return.
4. It would be Four new clans.
5. Latter.

Name:

Clan:

Race:

Profession:

Skills:

Weapons:

Description:

Image: (Google or Hand Drawn)

Any Extra Info?:

It would also be handy to have some lore first to know what kind of characters to make, perhaps?

Okay guys. Everyone send me a writing sample while i work on the lore and the best three are the other elders. I'm already one (obviously).

Updated with a soundtrack, accepting character themes (abide by the rules...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back