• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Walking Dead RP

Chaos8ringer said:
Heya, new guy here planning to join, a simple question, do the char pictures HAVE to be real humans..? ^^"
Well, no anime please cx and no wings or powers or anything

So yeah, I guess they do.. Is that what you meant?

Oh, sorry, no, more like, can the character picture simply be drawn? I don't feel all to comfortable playing with another real human's face ^^" Also, i found a drawn picture but that guy is in.. undies.. i hope this still counts as pg-13. Will be done in a few minutes, then you can check him out :D

Oh yeah, that's fine! Lol I misunderstood you. (I mostly use celebrities/models so I'm not just using a random person's pic without their permission)

Well well well...

Whaddaya know...a well done AND active Walking Dead roleplay...

Lemme just slide in here... I'll work a lil magic and see what I can come up with.

Okay so I've got a couple questions first.

Character form, does it absolutely have to be in that form? I feel a bit restricted having to answer everything in character.

The other thing is the dice. I understand perfectly the need for it between characters fighting, as well as needing it in some cases for characters that try to rip through zombies. But I'm curious as towards if it's needed in ever zombie encounter? I enjoy playing out encounters realistically and injuring my character from time to time and I'm not keen on having to rely in dice to tell me when I can injure my character. Hopefully my wording here makes sense, I'm having a slight bit of difficulty getting exactly what I mean into words.

Atom said:
Okay so I've got a couple questions first.
Character form, does it absolutely have to be in that form? I feel a bit restricted having to answer everything in character.

The other thing is the dice. I understand perfectly the need for it between characters fighting, as well as needing it in some cases for characters that try to rip through zombies. But I'm curious as towards if it's needed in ever zombie encounter? I enjoy playing out encounters realistically and injuring my character from time to time and I'm not keen on having to rely in dice to tell me when I can injure my character. Hopefully my wording here makes sense, I'm having a slight bit of difficulty getting exactly what I mean into words.
1. No, you can alter the questions as long as you're not completely changing them

2. No, the dice is for people who don't want their character to get hurt and have trouble deciding when it's time for their character to get injured... And it's not needed for every single zombie encounter, only the ones that me or one of the other admins of this role-play call

[QUOTE="Proven Deadly]1. No, you can alter the questions as long as you're not completely changing them
2. No, the dice is for people who don't want their character to get hurt and have trouble deciding when it's time for their character to get injured... And it's not needed for every single zombie encounter, only the ones that me or one of the other admins of this role-play call

[/QUOTE]
I intend to use the questions still, it's just answering in character that I don't like. Although if that's necessary I can include an in character response with the info in each section.

Oh, no, I didn't know that... I just linked it to the pages so it was easier to find them. Thanks for telling me! I'll do that cx

[QUOTE="Proven Deadly]Oh, no, I didn't know that... I just linked it to the pages so it was easier to find them. Thanks for telling me! I'll do that cx

[/QUOTE]
No problem ( :P )

I'd like to let you know that tonight I'll be leaving for a week-long trip and it's camping so I most likely won't be able to be very active. I'll try to get on my phone as much as possible but I'm not sure how often that will be. I'll be returning next Friday the 31st. Sorry about that!

I'm still here for the rest of the day, though.

And @DrCompton I'm working on a response now.

Also, I have appointed moderators who will be accepting and... moderating... Lol so listen to them while I'm gone.

These are the moderators:

@EvilFishy @Faenwen @Azalea

FINALLY

IT

IS

COMPLETE

Two days of procrastination later, I have finished all three! Now... to find images. I dislike using face claims and anime is out...gotta hunt down some good art...

Would rather not make it three days xD

I'll find something, my Google game is stronk.

Annnnd there. Hopefully those are satisfactory and I didn't miss anything somewhere.

@EvilFishy

So I noticed you liked Jonathan from my CS but I'm curious as towards your thoughts about Mason and Chrysathemum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back