• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Walking Dead RP

Lol!! This will be awesome! I'll make a group PM for it in a sec.

@Jinx Oh my, I'm sorry lol I got caught up in 1x1s and thought I had responded. Sorry! Responding now.

I imagine like one of those grand council hall instances and we're all wearing robes and we're all muttering amongst ourselves like "The Council is in a standstill. If we don't decide who dies before the week is done, then the decision will fall to the Grand Chancellor again. And we all remember what happened last time."

*Angry grunts*

"Whichever side can convince Sister Fishy will have the upper hand. She is very influential, and her decision could break the tie."

*Continued grunting*

"I heard from the Underground that there is restlessness growing in the players. The death of ***** has not been received well, as predicted. I say we get the rebels together, and put them in a situation with 0-5% chance of survival. That should show them not to question the Council's order."

Oh my god and then eventually we can't decide between two players to kill and we're split into two teams taking turns doing debates on why and then eventually we just call a vote among society...

We're doing this, no questions.

Also, I start band camp this week which is from 8am-5pm, so I won't be posting until later in the evening. Band camp's two weeks. Just a heads up that I won't be as available.

Hey I need some help jumping in. It's been several hours since the guy role playing Victor has posted. Any ideas about where I could place Dominique instead?

Umm... Are you on the train? I have Alexis and Mike running on the train tracks away from the train. Feel free to go catch up with them; they're completely free :)

I dunno because I'm still with a few other people so I can't do anything without them coming on... I could make my character run away from them when they're not looking but that's a bit out of character cx

Fair enough, Im not even sure where the PD would be in comparrison to the 7-11. Though your chick is freaking out a little anyways, right?

Yes she is

I didn't even plan on there being a 7-11 because there isn't one on the map but the person I was rping with was like "go to the 7-11" so I went to the 7-11 lol

I think it's close to the library because that's where they were before they were at the gas station

Yep I guess so

She just shot a gun for the first time and she's like a total scared-ass so she's not doing too good

Like I said, I can edit my post if you'd like, not like Im RPing with anyone other than myself yet. Maybe be closer to the 7-11 then have her run out, or we can keep the RP going like its going. I dont mind either way.

Okay, I'll go make her run out of wherever it is she is (I think it's behind the 7-11) cx

And please bear with me if it takes me a long time to respond/my response isn't detailed at all; I'm at work and every time someone walks by my office I have to pretend that I'm doing invites for our annual meeting

But my whole office is doing interviews right now so I should be able to respond fairly soon and descriptive.

I changed up my post just a little bit, so it'd be easier. I feel like its cheating, but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back