• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Walking Dead RP

Proven Deadly

Somebody's Nobody, Nobody's Somebody
200%202_zps2hxs2xdo.gif

Credit to the following lovelies for loads of help & ideas ~

Faenwen (Ideas, map)

Azalea (Ideas, layout)

Little Lozy (Ideas, help & feedback)

EvilFishy (Ideas & concepts, help & feedback)

The Confused Pixie (Ideas, help)

Moderators:
@EvilFishy @Faenwen @Azalea

Last edited by a moderator:
I tots switched verb tenses in the last paragraph T-T I'm so used to writing in present tense xD but y'all are writing in past so I'm like "welp better blend in or else this'll get annoying" But i keep switching to present...Must...control...verb tense....

fixed :P

Faenwen said:
I tots switched verb tenses in the last paragraph T-T I'm so used to writing in present tense xD but y'all are writing in past so I'm like "welp better blend in or else this'll get annoying" But i keep switching to present...Must...control...verb tense....

fixed :P
I'm having the same problem! Lol

I need help..... Can't find a picture for my character..... All the ones I look at dont look like they can even survive 1 minute. Can anyone help me?

Jinx said:
I need help..... Can't find a picture for my character..... All the ones I look at dont look like they can even survive 1 minute. Can anyone help me?
I can try... They don't necessarily have to look apocalypse-y, they just have to look like your character. We can imagine them in their apocalypse attire (:

Alrighty; I'm also making another character right now so I'll probably have mine up around the same time as you.

Ok ^^" and really quick, can I change the color of the font to a lighter grey and a white? I mean if its ok.

Yeah, you can change the format pretty much in any way you want as long as you don't change the questions. The reason I said that I preferred people use it is because @Azalea worked really hard on the coding for it (: But yeah, you're fine to change the color

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone like to be co-owner?

I'd like it to be someone who helped me plan.

I just need someone who can be here when I'm not to accept people and/or plan deaths with me (oooooh fun)?

This will be first-come-first-serve with whoever helped me plan, so fire away.

Ok made my first reply! I hope it's good.... And I totally saved your charters butt from that zombie >.<

That's what I do *tries to act cool but falls backwards* um the floor just needed a hug!

Will rely later, my boss is getting mad... He he..... Give me till maybe 9~9:30 maybe.... Sorry

Hmm...planning the deaths of the people around me is something I enjoy doing on a regular basis...

maybe we could all be like...RP admins...unless someone doesn't want to. We could have heated debates over who dies, the decision coming to a tight vote, HEARTS SHATTERING AS THEY WATCH THEIR FAVORITES DIE, HELPLESSLY OUT OF REACH, KNOWING THEY COULD HAVE SAVED THEM HAD THEY JUST BEEN A LITTLE BETTER AT SWAYING THE OTHERS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back