• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Walking Dead RP

Character: Andrew Wayne

Andrew groaned heavily when he eventually managed to lift his last suitcase and put it on the trolley.

“God, that’s heavy. Should’ve left some back at Toronto…” he muttered as he pushed the trolley to the exit. Around him, a crowd of people also just landed from their flights. Woozy eyes, beeping phones, and the sound of people chattering can be seen and heard throughout the busy airport of Titrus. Andrew walked quickly through the crowd while occasionally avoiding people so that he won’t hit them.

“Andrew! Welcome back!”

Andrew turned his head to where the sound comes from. He saw a bald man, around 6 feet tall, waving his hand while walking towards him. They then bumped fists and shook each other’s hands like old friends.

“Thanks for picking me up on such short notice, Jim.” thanked Andrew.

“No problem man! I have too much free time lately and I…”

Jim’s sentence was cut by a loud scream. Just 100 meters away from them, a woman was screaming with a man sinking his teeth on her neck. Blood splattered everywhere while people watched in horror.

“Oh god… What… What’s going on here?” said Andrew. Both he and Jim were frozen in fear, watching the lady grasped hopelessly for her life while the man tore her neck. Nobody dared to help her, until securities came in and… tried to talk some sense into the man.

“Freeze! Stop right there or I’ll shoot!” said one of the security.

Of course it was useless. The man, covered in fresh blood, jumped on the poor security and chomped down on him. He managed to kick the rabid man away and other securities then started firing shots at him. The crowd, on the other hand, started running away from the scene. Only to find themselves another pack of walking corpses. Numerous screams and shouts fulfilled the airport in an instant. It was chaos.

"Jim, we need to go now!" Andrew shouted as he pulled Jim away from the rabid man, who has just sunk his teeth to another security.

"Oh god... Oh god... This is not happening, this is not happening..." Jim whispered while running towards the parking lot with Andrew. They were fast enough to get to the exit, but their way was blocked by a crowd of people trying to save themselves.

"Crap! This exit's no good. We need to find another way!" Andrew looked for other options to escape before they are trapped inside forever.

"No, no, no, my car is right there! If I can just get through these people..." said Jim as he try to break through the crowd.

"Move it! Fuck! Move it!" he shouted as he shoved people away. Andrew, on the other hand, saw something else. A group of walking corpses are coming from the other side of the exit and started killing off people who managed to escape. He quickly turned on Jim and shouted,

"Jim! Jim! Don't go there, there's more of them out there!"

Too late. Jim just barely managed to get through the exit to the hands of those bloody corpses. He screamed for help just before two, no, three of them gathered and feasted on him. Not long after, another five joined the party.

"Fuck... No..." Andrew looked in disbelief at what just happened.

Claudia Johnson

She had been so focused on her breathing that Reid caught her off guard by pulling her. She caught her breath while he spoke, nodding each time. Fight through the horde. Stick close.

Claudia's lips tightened, forming something like a frown. The stench of the trash can was nearly overbearing, the Georgia sun doing nothing to help its unpleasant aroma. She let her breath slow, narrowing her eyes at the car driving frantic through the horde.

"That won't last too long. The bits of those guys will get through the grill, eventually blocking the air intake. Engine won't last much longer if they run into too many more of 'em..." She didn't feel like going after anyone. There were too many people getting killed right now. She took in the area around them, all the blood. People dying left and right. What made the two in the car any different? Right now Claude only cared about her own safety. She hadn't saved Miss Mary...she wasn't going to take on anyone else. For her sake. Besides, what could they do? She was unarmed, and Reid had a board. Maybe he was right. Maybe the two in the car could help them. Long as they were packing unsuspected heat in that sedan.

"They look bound and determined to get the hell out of here. You really think we can catch up? I guess we could follow, wait for that car to break down. Bound to be plenty of these things giving us trouble along the way, though." She wouldn't just say no. This had to be a team effort. If it was time to be foolhardy just to help out a couple more strangers, then maybe she should just roll with it. She was bound to die someday.

"Guess I'll have to find me an axe or somethin'."

Naomi "Nami" Adamms

with Melissa Adamms, near Reid Taylor,

Claudia Johnson, and Cathrin Woods

The car sped across the road, running into every one of those creatures it could. Nami stole a glance at her sister, noticing the strained expression that painted her face, the wide dazed eyes. It was a scary expression, one she'd never seen cross her sister's face before.

"Sis, can you slow the car down?"

Nami requested, swiveling in her seat to face her sister. She gave no sign that she'd heard her, the kia sorento beginning to speed up and more and more as the minutes passed.

"Sis, slow the fucking car down!"

She was beginning to lose her temper. Why was her sister acting like a fucking retard? Another walker stepped in their path, the car hitting it with another one of those sickening crack, and more blood begin to smear the once immaculate windshield. The sight made Nami feel sick to the stomach, but throwing up was not going to help. The car swiveled in the direction of two more human looking figures, and Nami glanced at her sister, noticing the dazed look was still present.

"Melissa don't hit them, they're humans."

Nami tried referring to her using her name, hoping that would work better. But her sister's eyes didn't lose their doll-like vacant glaze. The car got nearer to the two, so near Nami could see one was a male, the other a female.

"Melissa!"

Nami leaned over, pushing her way into the seat and swiveling the car out of the way of the two, pushing on the brakes as hard as she could. The car stopped an inch from their face. Frustrated tears begin to burn Nami's brown eyes as she turned to face her sister, waving her hand in her face helplessly.

"Snap out of it!"

She received no response, but this time she wasn't expecting one. Exiting the car, Nami got out to face the two strangers, a cautious expression inching it's way up her lips.

"I'm sorry about that. We lost control of the car for a couple of seconds,"

The lie rolled it's way off her tongue easily, the smile changing from forced to concerned.

"do either of you know what the hell's going on?"

Melissa Adamms

with Nami Adamms, near Reid Taylor,

Claudia Johnson, and Cathrin Woods

Blood. All she could see was blood. She could vaguely hear the background noise, her sister's pleading voice. But all that registered was the blood. All that blood. She'd only seen that much blood once in her life, the day her mother died.

"Snap out of it!"

Her sister's voice pulled her out of her daze, and she could only blink half-dazedly as she removed the keys from the cars ignition dropping them in her pocket ritualistically as she got out.

(No it's fine lol I just felt bad because if it was to Lucy and Cat I could respond. I wanted to make sure it wasn't to me because I didn't have a response ready c: )

Claudia Johnson

Before Reid could respond, Claudia found that they were faced with a new, unexpected danger.

She cursed. "Guess we won't have to worry about catching up to them." She said.
What the hell are they doing? Do they think we're one of these things? she thought. She kept her eyes steadied on the speeding vehicle, her heart reigniting with irritation. Why veer off the road just to hit them? Even if they were creatures, it wouldn't be worth crashing your car to get a couple more of these things dead. Something was wrong.

Claudia didn't move. Her muscles tightened, instinct trying in vain to get her out of harm's way. But for some reason, she decided to play chicken. And if she lost, then...it would be better to be killed in a car "accident" than eaten alive.

She could feel her heart sinking, her brain screaming with the prediction of certain death. But the car swerved, barely missing them. She watched with interest as a woman got out. Her eyes went straight to the driver. Another woman. Her tongue went over her teeth, ready to face whatever was next.

"I'm sorry about that. We lost control of the car for a couple of seconds,"

Claude didn't believe it for a second. Even power steering wheels, if the electric steering fails, can be controlled manually. So even if there had been some malfunction with the brakes or the accelerator, they could have at least taken a different path. No, this woman was lying. But she wouldn't call out the lie. She would figure out exactly what that was first.

"do either of you know what the hell's going on?"

Claudia wouldn't answer. She could feel her hot-headedness taking over. It took all of her willpower not to cuss this woman out. What she really wanted was to get out of here. She'd let Reid do the talking.

Dominique: Train (Disregard my first post)

The undead began pouring from the broken windows, prompting Dominique to shuffle to immediate safety. One of them came towards her and a man who quickly blew its brains out. She stared in disbelief as some of the passengers were being eaten before her. The sounds of screaming, tearing flesh, and sprays of dark red set her mind into slow motion. Eventually her vision snapped to the pleading woman along with her injured husband. Another man helped him get up and the three were now heading towards the train tracks. In an instant, Dominique sprang into motion, the luggage in her hands acting as a shield. Stomping and shoving over undead who were still eating the passengers, Dominique was able to escape, the trio not far from her direct vision.

Cat felt the gun ripped from her hand and then heard the click and the bang that came with it. She gasped as she felt the blood from the walker to on her face. Sh pushed the walker off of her and sat up, tears streaming down her face. She looked at the girl as she dropped the gun and was freaking out.

"Th-thanks.... I-I....." She gasped whipping the tears away and the blood off her face, she reached over and grabbed the gun that was now on the ground. She stood up slowly and grabbed her bow and arrow holding as she got up. "C-come o-o-on..... L-let's go...." She stammered, as she turned around she saw a guy struggling to get one of those things off him. She didn't know if she should help or not.

She stood the debating over it for a minute, till she watched the walker over powering him. She dropped the gun and get bow and ran over to him, she grabbed the color of the walker and tried to pull it off him.
"Oh come on... You fat pice if shit...." She gasped as she finnaly managed to get the walker of and to fall on the ground. She reached in her pocke and grabbed the pocket knife, she bent down and went to kill it when she froze. Dropping the knife next to the guy. She couldn't do it, the tears started again but she didn't make a noise. "Kill... Em'....' She said turning her head to look at the guy. "Do it now..."

@Proven Deadly (sorry it took so long was sleeping ^^)

Lucy

7-11

Lucy only stood and stared, only half hearing the conversation happening behind her between Cat and a stranger.
“I just killed someone.” She whispered to no one in particular, lifting her hands to examine the blood staining them. The blood that had splattered up when she shot the creature—walker, as Cat had called it. “I just killed someone…” She repeated, her mind racing and her breathing fastening. She dropped down to her knees next to where the walker lay and placed her hands on its shoulder. Although she knew it wasn’t human, it felt like it was. “I’m so sorry. I’m so, so sorry. God forgive me…” Tears streamed down her cheeks for the second time that day. “Forgive me…”

Bluebafoon said:
Dominique: Train (Disregard my first post)
The undead began pouring from the broken windows, prompting Dominique to shuffle to immediate safety. One of them came towards her and a man who quickly blew its brains out. She stared in disbelief as some of the passengers were being eaten before her. The sounds of screaming, tearing flesh, and sprays of dark red set her mind into slow motion. Eventually her vision snapped to the pleading woman along with her injured husband. Another man helped him get up and the three were now heading towards the train tracks. In an instant, Dominique sprang into motion, the luggage in her hands acting as a shield. Stomping and shoving over undead who were still eating the passengers, Dominique was able to escape, the trio not far from her direct vision.
"Someone help... Someone help..." Alexis continued to sob, hoping and praying someone would hear her as they sprinted down the dark train tunnel. Light could be seen faintly ahead and Alexis recognized it as the Titrus Train Station. "We're almost there, Mike. There will be people there."

Mike only nodded, beads of sweat dripping down from the tip of his nose.

Character(s): Aoyama Rei

Rei stood awkwardly in the middle of the tracks, barely aware of what was occurring around her anymore. She watched her father with vacant eyes as he assisted the blonde woman and her male companion. He had told her to wait here, but those things that had killed her mother and brother were starting to move toward her.

Her mind was in shock and not comprehending the situation. Her heart beat against her chest and tears still stung her eyes. She watched the creatures moving in at their slow pace. This whole thing was ridiculous. There was no explanation as to what was happening, no answer.

Glancing off to the side, she managed to locate a rather large branch alongside the track. Casually, she walked over and picked it up then headed straight for the ravenous murderers. She felt rather numb. Though she knew exactly what they were capable of, they seemed too laughable, too unreal to actually be any danger.

Within range, she began to swing.

The branch connected with the nearest one, hitting it in the head and sending it flying to the ground. With all of her strength behind the swing, she managed to crack its head wide open. Its now motionless body seemed to cause her some relief, so she swung again, making sure to keep enough distance between her and them.

After all, she didn’t want to end up like her mother and brother…

Character(s): Reid Taylor

Guess we won’t have to worry about catching up to them.”

Reid managed to spy the oncoming vehicle just before it managed to screech to a halt just inches in front of them, preventing them from getting run over. Instantly, he knew that the commotion would attract more of those things. They didn’t have much time to begin with, but now they really had to get moving.

Two girls got out of the car. “I’m sorry about that. We lost control of the car for a couple of seconds. Do either of you know what the hell’s going on?”

Reid looked at Claudia first then turning back to the two young women, he said rather hurriedly,
“All we know is that these things are dangerous. We have to get out of here, and right now the police station looks mighty attractive. We are heading there with or without you. You’re welcome to come with us, but we hardly know what we’re doing ourselves.” He shook his head, an apologetic look in his eye. “We can’t make any promises.”

He looked back to Claudia to make sure she was on board with this, as well.
“Are you ready to go? Those things are heading this way.”

Dominique: Train Tracks

Dominique leaped from the train, landing slightly off balance from having to carry on weight of her luggage. She was seconds from breaking out into a sprint but she turned around behind her to see a young girl in her late teens; she was the only other survivor to make it onto the tracks.The swing from her weapon knocked one of the undead to the ground, the next one coming straight for her. Dominique couldn't leave her by herself.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing? Stop it, we have to move!" she barked reaching to grab her free arm.

The creture's teeth were inching closing and closer, in a matter of seconds it would surely rip into his face, it was just to heavy. Oh god im going to die Ashton thought to himself and for a second everything around him seemed to slow down. Then sudden the creture's knawing face was pulled back by something and reality came back to him. Ashton gasped with relief and finally having the wieght of the creture off his arms which were by now aching painfuily, he looked up to see that it was a girl who had pulled the creature off him but before he could say anything she threw a knife down next to him. "Kill... Em'.... Do it now..." She said. Ashton ,looked at the knife and then at the creature who was quickly recovering from being dragged off him. He quickly snatched up the knife and then lunged onto the creature stabbing rapidly at it's chest which didnt seem to have much effect on it, he then finally sunk the knife into the creatures head which seemed to "kill" it as it suddenly stopped moving or making any noise and just went limp.

Nathan was driving south down the I-95 towrd Titrus in his orange 1972 International Scout II, with Hank Williams Jr. on the radio. The Sout was dark orange with no top, a roll cage, and 38 inch tires. Driving into Titrus was rather easy but on the opposite side of the divider, traffic was rather heavy and backed up. There were even some people out of their cars.

Pulling off the highway into the town, Nathan noticed a person in the road. Slowing down for them to move but seeing them standing still in his lane, Nathan turned into the opposite side of the road to pass the man.

Inspecting the person as he passed by, Nathan noticed that the man was covered in blood. Driving on toward the center of town and over train tracks, Nathan noticed a large group of people down the road about a quarter mile.

Turning left past a library and right in the same direction he was heading originally, he sped up to the speed limit and drove past a mall.

Why're there no people here? Cody told me that there would be a lot of people. It's a nice place and on the coast. It's the middle of summer and people are leaving? I don't get it.

Turning right at the next intersection he thought, This should be the right direction. Im supposed to be meeting him at a diner over here somewhere.

Focusing on the second group of people down the street in front of him, Nathan failed to see the one walking toward the street from the right. She, the person, walked out into the street in front of the truck. Nathan saw this and hit the brakes of the Scout hard.

Coming to a screeching halt, Nathan looked at the woman, noticing she was also blood soakedup nd her skin had a sort of grey tinge. Stepping our of the truck and walking around to the front of the truck calling out, "Are you alright ma'am?"

Slowly approaching her, he called out again, "Are you hurt? What's wrong?"

Standing next to her, he reached out and touched her shoulder, but when he did, she spun around and tried to bite his hand.

"What the hell!? What're you tryin' to do!?" As he yelled at her she moved closer with her arms outstretched. She grabbed onto his arm and tried to bite him again but he pulled back just in time and pushed the woman to the ground. He grabbed the hunting knife he always carries on his belt and readies it to attack the woman if she tried again.

"I don't wanna hurt you but if you attack me again, I might have to."

She began to stand back up and move toward him again and he tried to hold her back by holding her shoulder but in stead of holding her back, this gave her his arm in front of her. He saw her try to bite his arm and drove the five inch blade into her chest. This had little to no effect so he pulled out the knife and placed it higher up, this time in the throat, again, doing nothing.

He withdrew the blade from the things flesh, and pushed her down again before backing away and inspecting the knife in his hand.

What the fuck is happening?

Character(s): Aoyama Jiro / Aoyama Rei

“Hey! What do you think you’re doing? Stop it, we have to move!”

Rei felt a tug at her arm. Thinking that one of the things had finally gotten her, she spun with the stick in hand, prepared to defend herself. It wasn’t until the swing had been carried through that she noticed she had almost hit an actual living person. The branch fell limply at her side before she dropped it altogether.

“I’m sorry,” she said rather quietly and pathetically.

“Rei!” she heard her father calling as he jogged in her direction, a task that would have been made easier if he wasn’t completely clad in business attire.

“My father is all I have left,” she informed, not quite sure why and knowing full well this woman wouldn’t care. But maybe she needed to hear it aloud for herself. “I can’t leave him.”

Dominique

"Hey W-", she began as the girl spun around with the large branch in her hand. Instantly she moved to duck the blow but thankfully it didn't connect. Dominique glared at the girl for a second, appalled that she would dare try to hit someone trying to help her.

"I'm sorry," the girl spoke weakly, Dominique only able to decipher what was said from her mouth movements, her voice drowned out by the horse inching closer to the both of them. Her adrenaline was pumping at this point and her passionate conviction to not die overwhelmed any other of her senses she would have normally paid attention to. She could visibly hear a shout from afar ring through her ears as she forcibly pulled the girl towards her.

"MOVE!" Dominique shouted aggressively, breaking out into a sprint with the girl in her arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Character(s): Aoyama Jiro / Aoyama Rei

"Move!"

Rei was dragged along the tracks, out of reach of the oncoming horde. She managed to keep up, unaware of where she was being taken to and, truthfully, uncaring. But, her attention was caught when she spied her father running toward them.

Jiro made it up to Rei and the woman who was standing next to her. He grasped Rei’s shoulders.

Daijoobu?” he asked frantically.

Rei attempted to bat away his hands.
Hai, daijoobu.” She glanced up at the woman. “We have to leave this place, yes?”

Jiro released Rei and glanced to the woman. Then he peered back up the tracks toward the town just ahead. There just so happened to be a perfect opening at that moment, though it seemed to be closing fast as more and more of those things began to pile onto the tracks.

“Let’s go,” he confirmed, nodding at her.

Then Jiro grabbed hold of Rei’s arm and pulled her along behind him as he ran ahead. It was a few steps before she actually surpassed him, taking the lead. He was slightly surprised to see her sprint so quickly, but then a wave of pride washed over him. He didn’t know much about his daughter, since he had been home very little.

He made sure Dominique was beside them, though, safe from those creatures. He pushed harder, faster, for their opening continued to close. But…

They made it just in time.

And, they continued ahead, toward the town.

Claudia Johnson

Claudia nodded, tearing her eyes away from their little chat and glancing around the area. She ought to have realized sooner that their hiding place had been given away, the little drama with the car drawing way too much attention. "Yeah, I'm ready," she said, rolling her shoulders. "Just be ready to swing that thing. Gonna have a fun time gettin' out of this."

She made eye contact with the woman across from her. "What about you and your friend over there? Y'all ready to go, whatever your names are? Gonna have to think quick on your feet. No time for feelin' sorry about this mess."

Naomi "Nami" Adamms

With Melissa Adamms, Claudia Johnson, Reid Taylor;

Near Cathrin Woods and Lucy Fontana

"You can ride with us, if you'd like."

Melissa offered dully. Nami stole a quick glance at her sister, surprised at her sudden recovery. She wasn't sure how she felt about a bunch of strangers riding with them, but she supposed it was her sisters car - her choice. Nodding her quiet assent, Nami looked over the strangers distrust fully. She supposed she'd have to trust them for now, as the situation seemed to have propelled them together.

Character(s): Reid Taylor

Reid could sense Claudia’s apprehension, for he was feeling the same way. With everything occurring so suddenly, it was only natural for people to be offensive and to want to fend for themselves. He figured that these girls were probably just as wary of them, as well. But, in their current predicament, they didn’t have time to play twenty-one questions.

So, he went off the fact that they hadn’t run Claudia and him over and decided to take a chance.

Looking at Claudia, he said,
“It might be the safest option. At least we wouldn’t be outside for long and the car might be a bit more effective against these things than my batting skills.” He shrugged. “But then again if it stalls, we’ll be sitting ducks.”

He didn’t mind tagging along with these girls. He figured the more people, the better. But, at the same time, he didn’t want to find himself ditched in the middle of a pack of these things. He had taken a chance with Claudia and that had seemed to work in his favor so far.

The plank of wood he held would only do so much and he wasn’t entirely sure he’d be able to protect the three girls and himself if it came down to it. After all, they were severely outnumbered. So, no matter what, they had to get into that police station. If not for protection then at least to raid the weapons locker.

“Claudia, it’s your call,” Reid offered. “But make it quick. I really don’t want to be lunch for these things.”

Bobby Compton

Bobby woke up in pain, he hadn't felt this kind of pain in a year. The bathroom tile was cold on his cheek, the smell of vomit and piss hit his nose and he groan, before climbing up the porcelain goddess and threw up again. Once he was done finishing emptying what little food he had left in his stomach from the previous nights antics he sat back and collected himself. His head throbbed, his stomach and chest hurt, and most of all the pain of losing her was almost unbearable. It'd all been so quick, those things attacking them, him losing her. He groaned as he stood up and looked around. He tried the shower, and it just made a low growl as no water came through. He frowned and nodded, that made sense. He went and grabbed a wash rag from his cabinet then to the guest toilet down the hall.

He undressed himself throwing the soiled clothes into the hall and took the top of the toilet off, tossing it into the bathroom before wetting the rag and wiping off the smell of himself.
"Looks like it'll be back to baby wipes for awhile." He sighed making a mental list that disappeared with each throb. He needed to focus. When he finished his "bath" Bobby stumbled downstairs stairs naked to the medicine cabinet, grabbing the bottle of Ibuprofen and taking the 800 miligram pill he tossed it into his mouth and swallowed using just his spit to get it down. "Ha, guess those years of being a pill popper is finally working out in my favor." He shuffled back upstairs passing a picture of her kissing his cheek along the way. He stopped and opened the back of the frame, taking her with him before making his way upstairs to his closet.

Bobby grabbed underwear at first then looked at it, "Actually...." He threw the underwear to he side and just grabbed his jeans, going commando. His outfit consisted of worn blue jeans, a white t-shirt with his lucky leather jacket. He sat on the bed, staring at his pair of tan boots. She had been the one who convinced him to keep them. "They'll make great yard work boots, babe." Thats what she had said, with her impeccable smile. He slide them on, god they were uncomfortable, but they wouldn't wear down like his running shoes would. They'd last him a long time.

He grabbed a black backpack and tossed it on the bed, grabbing an extra pair of jeans, and 8 pairs of socks he packed them neatly into the bag. Going back into the bathroom he grabbed a small first aid kit. It wasn't much more than a few alcohol patches and band-aids but it was a start. He stood in the bedroom for a moment, knowing it'd be the last time he'd step foot in it, he hesitated and walked to her side of the bed, sitting again he rubbed her pillow, before opening her night stand. His dogtags were there, he grabbed them, and took off the information tags, tossing them back in the door. He slid off the gold band on the fourth digit on his left hand and slide it down the balled chain, closing it he slid it onto his neck, stuffing it into his shirt.

Downstairs Bobby grabbed more things, extra medicine, the two bottles of water they had in the fridge, and all the canned food he could, and then a single spoon. He grabbed a flashlight from the hall closet and looked down, seeing his baseball bat. It was a metal one he'd used during high school. He grabbed it and walked to the liquor cabinet. He stared at it for a moment, they almost never kept it stocked, the only reason anything was in it now was because they had planned on having a small get together. He had been well enough that he wouldn't drink at parties, even if his guest did. Because he always had her by his side, taking the temptation away. He reached up and opened the cabinet, the unopened bottle of Jack Daniels sat there, shining in its brown glory. He grabbed the bottle, opened it and took a swig, sighing as the edge was almost instantly relieved. He sat the bottle carefully into the backpack. He walked toward the front door, and moved the bookshelf he'd pushed against it the previous night, then opened the door slowly.

"Why didn't I just choke on my own vomit."

"Because, you're too dumb for that."

"You realize you're talking about yourself."

"And you're talking too yourself."

Bobby grinned, cocking his head.

"Touche."

Cat looks at the ground, tears rolling off her face and dripping to the ground. "Give me back meh' knife...." She said as she put her hand out. She didn't really care what anyone thought about her crying, but she couldn't keep it all locked away.

(Sorry it's short, I just got back from the dentist....)

Claudia Johnson

Claudia wasn't sure she wanted to go for such a ride. She'd never been one to play such a risky gamble. Her instinct had always been to take the road clear of psychopaths. Man approaches her on the beach when she's bumming, offering to take her to a safer place? Hell yeah she's gonna insist on sleeping in the sand. Woman who nearly plows through her offers to take her for a ride? Well, it ought to be clear what Claudia is thinking.

Besides the fact that the driver was obviously experiencing some kind of mental episode, her intention was to keep running through the creatures. It wouldn't cause too much trouble at first, but if one tiny bit of flesh gets caught in the engine's intake valve, then it's the end of the line for the automobile. Then again, the police department wasn't too far away...

A decision had to be made quickly. But she couldn't help herself from pointing out the mistake here.

"Didn't you say you just lost control of that car?" Claudia asked, probing. "Why the hell would we want to get in that thing?"

Again, the police department wasn't far away. The question that had to be answered was, Would it be safer on foot or in car? That car, specifically. And to her, it seemed to be a toss up.

Bobby Compton

Bobby's next question was, "Do I want more food." or "Do I want better weapons." He frowned at himself and carefully moved through the street, if he saw anyone just kind of shambling along, he made sure to go around them. It took a little longer than he would have liked, but Bobby found himself across from the local 7-11. There weren't very many of the dead around, it seemed the group had already dealt with some of them prior to Bobby's arrival. "I wonder if the slushie machine still works."

"There are others inside, see them?"

"So, what does it matter?"

"What do we do to them."

"We help them, Im sure they'd help us."

"Or they could kill us? We could kill them first."

"What? No. No we'll try to help first, we'll only kill if we have too."

"We will have too."

"Not yet."

"He is right, we dont have too. Not yet."

"Who are you?"

"A better you."

Bobby shook his head, and watched the people inside, wondering if they really would help them. Help him. Just him. He was alone.

(I think all of my characters are frozen right now cx)

Lucy

Lucy looked down at the ground where the handgun sat next to the creature's head. Her thoughts went cold and blind as she reached for it, her fingers trembling as she took the heavy object into her small hand. It felt cold except for in the places where she had held it before. "I'm sorry," She continued to sob, choking on her own strangled words and standing up with the gun at her side. "I'm sorry..."

With one look back at Cat and the boy that Cat had saved, she slipped away and flattened herself against the side of the building. She held the gun as if her life depended on it, which it may have, and her knuckles turned white from clutching it so tightly in her hands. The streets were mostly clear, but she saw a figure moving far down the street. Her lack of gun training wouldn't let her aim well enough to hit her target, so she only observed it as it made its way down the street. The closer it got, the more it began to look like a human. It wasn't moving slowly like the other ones; maybe it was alive. Still, she aimed her gun as best she could with both hands wrapped around the barrel. Just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back