• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Walking Dead RP

Bobby Compton

He saw the woman up against the wall, then she just held her arms infront of her. "Oh fuck." Bobby stopped and held up his hands with the bat above him, hoping she'd realize that dead people don't hold there hands up above their head as he started to jog toward her. Either she'd shoot him, or she wouldn't, but he certainly wasn't going to stand in the middle of the street.

Bobby stopped about 10 feet away from the woman, "I hope you aren't planning on shooting me, it'd really ruin my day." He paused, "Actually it probably wouldn't, the last 24 hours have arguably been the worst of my life. But judging from the puffy eyes and tear-streaks Im guessing we've had equally shitty days. Im Bobby."

"We should kill her, take the gun. Kill the people inside."

"What is wrong with you!? She didn't do anything to us, she's scared. Like Us."

"Im not scared. Im survivng."

"Shut up! Both of you! I need to focus so we dont get shot. So I dont get shot! Shut up!"

Bobby frowned, and shook his head a little, "Also I really want a slushie."

Character(s): Aoyama Rei

Rei led the threesome to the train station. It actually wasn’t terribly far from where the train had stalled. She managed to catch a glimpse of Alexis and Mike making their way inside. It seemed to be the best option at the moment, what with all of these undead creatures lurking outside.

She glanced over her shoulder. Her father and the woman were still in pursuit. She had to make sure they all made it in. Since she was in the lead, it was her duty to pave the way to safety. But, to be honest, she couldn’t be sure what lay ahead. It was only safety that she hoped for.

“Wait!” she called. “Don’t close the door! Please, wait!”

Rei hoped that Alexis and Mike had heard her. She hoped that they would have the human decency to keep the door open for them and not lock them out. She hoped that they wouldn’t sentence them to death.

Steve

"Oh hell no!" His fist raised over his head and came crashing down on the freshly turned corpse's forehead, knocking it to the ground. "No one's gonna take a bite out of me!" He shouted while slowly backing away from them. All around him people were getting forced to the ground, grabbed, scratched, bitten, torn to pieces. The smell of fresh blood and steaming, warm innards filled the air and made him feel sick. All those screams, the pained and pitiful death cries made him flinch every now and then. And all that happened while he was on his way to the train station.

Every few seconds he took a quick glance over his shoulder to make sure nothing snuck up on him. But those things were getting closer. Their hands were reaching out for him, as if they were asking for a hug.. of doom. They were everywhere. Heck, chaos had broken out on the streets. Some relatively high pitched screams got the better of him and he fully turned around now, checking out the source of the sound. A group of people was completely surrounded by them, no chance to get away. But, they were attracting them quite well. A path opened up and without even looking back he made a run for it. "I should've started working out dammit!" he cursed himself under his breath while jogging towards the already visible trainstation. "okay running is no good idea.." He was already panting after what, 10 - 15 seconds? Poor sod.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back