• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Walking Dead RP

Character: Dominique

Train

Dominique watched everyone intently as everyone crowded around the windows. Her first reaction was to be annoyed at everyone's nosiness but that quickly changed when things started happening around her. A small herd of undead began clawing at her window, prompting her to shuffle to the middle aisle. Her head jolted in the direction of the large crowd as the windows began breaking and they began pouring in. The man next to her shot one of them thing towards them and hid behind him as it crumpled to the floor. The man yelled at the screaming crowd, "There is something very wrong with these people, do what you have to, they have no fear".

"Neither do I." She barked from behind, reaching for her pockets. "Cover me!" she says as she pulls out her lighter that could transform to reveal a miniature handgun.

Lucy

7-11

"What?" Lucy swatted the girl's hand away from where she was gathering things from inside the convenient store. "Stop! That's against the law, you know. Are you some kind of thief? I'm not into that, I don't want to be involved. Thanks for saving me, though." She turned to walk away, but then realized that the girl had her backpack. It had all of her library books in it, as well as most of her clothes and other belongings. "Can I have my backpack? Please? I just want to get back to my hotel."

Cat looked at the girl. "You don't get it do you? Those aren't just some kids dressed up. There walkers... Zombies... They don't feel pain, no emotions, they won't stop till there dead." She said and handed the girl her bag. She froze when she saw a walker take someone down out side and starts to rip him apart eating him slowly. The screaming and the blood, and and.... She dropped her bag and everything inside of it went on the floor. "You sure you wanna go out there? Or do you wanna stick with me and get away from the walkers." She said looking away from the walker and the know dead guy.

Lucy

7-11

Despite her trembling of fear, Lucy disregarded the girl's comments and dropped to her knees on the floor and scooped all that she could fit back into the light blue Jansport bag. Although she was aware of something happening outside by the way the girl looked out the window, she decided against looking. "Yeah, you expect me to believe that. Zombies. You're just gullible." She didn't completely believe her own words, but she believed herself more than this girl claiming for there to be zombies. "You know, my uncle was a drug addict for years. He was on some strong stuff, but never once did he claim for there to be zombies outside and use it as an excuse to rob a gas station. You must be on some pretty strong shit." Her voice was wavering, but she tried her best to sound as confident as possible. There was nobody in the situation who was being completely reasonable, but she still refused to believe that there were zombies.

Cat puffed and she felt a buzz in her pocket, it was her phone. She pulled it out and a text message appeared, 'hey sweetie, got your brother. On our way back.... Don't go out side.....' She sighed and put the phone away. She looked back out side and jumped. "Shit...." She mumbled, at least 30 walkers where out side, people screaming and running but non made it, screaming they where ripped apart and ate. "And for your information I'm not some druggy teenager, I know what I'm seein...." She walked over to the girl and turned her head to face the window. "Believe me know..." She said trying not to gag at the site before her.

Lucy

7-11

A mixture of horror and utter disbelief crossed Lucy's face, her eyes widening and her body trembling even harder than before. She knew she couldn't go out there, not with those things. Half of her mind screamed
'This is a joke!' while the other half was completely blank. But it couldn't be a joke... Humanoid creatures tearing people open and blood spraying into the air couldn't have been fake. Her gag reflexes instantly kicked in and she turned back around, sliding her backpack out of the way before puking up her lunch of a Chicago-style hotdog and fries in front of the girl, narrowly missing her shoes. "Did you drug me? What's going on?" She looked around the room dazily, suddenly feeling dizzy from loss of substance and stress and horror mixed together like some kind of sadly baked cake.

Cat shook her head as she threw up. "I didn't drug you, don't have drugs." She said pulling out her pustol and loading it. "Just stay here..." She said looking around. "I just turned fifteen, and this is totally a dream come true..." She said with a low mumble. "And if you wanna know what's going on, here." She grabbed her phone and handed it to her, tap the news app and watch the one with president on it." She said as she had her pustol in her hand and went straight to the coolers, she grabbed water, monster, soda, everything she get in her bag. Mostly everything in the back was water witch would last about a month.

Lucy

7-11

"Damnit! You have a cellphone, call the goddamn police!" Lucy exclaimed, tapping her way out of the news app and dialing 911. It rang for a minute before it cut off with an odd 'click' sound. She tried three more times to no avail. With a sigh and a tear running down her makeup-caked face, she navigated back into the news app. It was a blank screen. She tried furiously to reload the page, but it sent an alert saying 'No Internet Connection'. "You lost reception. There's no reception. It cut off completely."

Lucy

7-11

"Damnit! You have a cellphone, call the goddamn police!" Lucy exclaimed, tapping her way out of the news app and dialing 911. It rang for a minute before it cut off with an odd 'click' sound. She tried three more times to no avail. With a sigh and a tear running down her makeup-caked face, she navigated back into the news app. It was a blank screen. She tried furiously to reload the page, but it sent an alert saying 'No Internet Connection'. "You lost reception. There's no reception. It cut off completely."

"Looks like the government shut down faster than I thought." She said looking at the girl. "By the way I'm Cathrin, Cat for short." She said putting her bag down, along with her bow and gun. "So... Still don't believe me that there walkers'?" She asked as she popped open the cash register, she look through it an found at least 19 silver coins. She sighed and looked at her phone. "Please god.... Keep my dad safe...." She mumbled, she looked out the window and ran over to it. She shook her head in disbelief. "That explains why there's no police...." She looked at what used to be the police station, walkers eaten' em' and some of them already walkers.

"Stay in side, I'll be back with another gun or so, and some armor..." She said grabbing her gun and bow. "And I would stay here, I'm your only way of survival and your way out..." She said before she ran out of the store and loaded her bow, she aimed it at a walkers head and let the string go. The arrow went straight through and the zombie feel to the ground. She ran over to in and grabbed the gun and ammo, also grabbing everything else a cop carries.

Lucy

7-11

"Well, she's adapted to this awfully quickly. It's almost like she expected it." Lucy spoke aloud to herself once Cat was gone, running her fingers along the shelves. It hadn't hit her completely. Not completely. She didn't get it yet. It would come, though. Only in time. Soon enough she'd be on the ground crying on nobody's shoulder and doubting her faith. "It's okay. They'll come and get us. The army is probably already on their way. We're fine, as long as we can survive these next few days until we're all rescued." One last bag of Cheetos sat on the top shelf, and Lucy tore open the bag and popped a few into her mouth at a time as she sat against the cash register and sobbed.

Cat swore under her breath as she saw at least 40 more coming there way. 'Thank got for all those zombie movies.' She thought to her self as she ran back to the store. When she got in she saw that the windows hand blinds, same with the doors, she hurried and pulled then all down.

She sat down by the window and reloaded the gun the cop had. "You know how to shoot a gun?" She called to the girl.

(Sorry if the past ones sucked I'm kinda tired :troll: )

Ashton: Titrus bound train

Suddenly a sort of domino effect happened, one by one the windows on the train broke, Zombies came flipping and tumbling through. Suddenly a man punched a window and everyone scrambled to escape but there just wasnt enough time for everyone. All around Ashton people were getting ripped into, he had never seen so much red in his life. Suddenly Ashton yelled as Zombie lunged towards him, he put up his arm and it just under the Zombie chin. He could see it quite close no,w knawing desperatley at him. He used all his strength to push it back. He looked at the window where everyone was trying to escape but before he could take a step towards it, more zombies blocked his path. He quickly spun around but there were zombies behind him too, some were ripping into other passengers, others were making their way straight towards him. "Oh my god, im going to die" Ashton thought to himself, but only for a second. As the Zombies were only inches from him he quickly dash to his right, jumping straight into one of the train windows, it shattered into hundreds of pieces around him as he fell to the ground,

Lucy

7-11

"No, I umm... I don't want to." Lucy wiped her eyes with her thumb, smudges of running mascara staining her finger. "I don't want a gun." She crumbled the empty bag of Cheetos in her hand and went to toss it into the trashcan. The trashcan was tipped over, its contents spilled, so she just put it back upright and threw the bag in. Although she was afraid of whatever was going on out there, she still felt awkward not being able to see out. They could be smashed against the windows for all she knew, slamming against the doors and only contributing to the inevitable situation in which they must leave the store. "That's only gonna make things worse. Let's just go somewhere safe to stay someone comes to save us."

Ashton hit the ground hard, it was a reasonable fall from the window of the train carriage, his entire upper body stung, there were cuts all over his arms and face from breaking through the glass window. "Ugh" He let out as he rolled over onto his back. Looking up at the carriage he saw the frantic movements of passengers who had still not managed to get out of the carriage and the constant screams and moans that also followed. Many passengers had failed to escape and the ones that had quickly ran off, most back towards the town. Ashton quickly pushed himself up, ignoring the painful stings of his cuts as the Zombies like things started to fall out his side of the train. Where do i go?

Ashton couldnt think straight with panic and gore going on around him but he decided it would be best to make his way back toTitrus, maybe someone in the town would know what was going on. He set out running as fast as he could in the direction of the town.

Alexis, Mike

Train

Alexis's breathing grew heavier as more and more creatures climbed into the train, tears rolling down her cheeks but holding back the chokes sobs begging to explode from within her. She had to get Mike to the hospital, immediately. He was in so much pain that he couldn't speak, only clutch his bleeding arm closer to his torso and moan.
"Somebody help!" Alexis cried as he fell to the ground. She knew she couldn't lift him by herself and there was no way he was getting up on his own. "Please!"

Naomi "Nami" Adamms

with Melissa Adamms

She fucking hated the food in this stupid town. Nami Adamms delicately poked one of the mysterious meaty substances with a red fingernail, wrinkling her nose up at the unappetizing squish that resulted from the action. From the corner of her vision she could see her sisters pleading gaze but she ignored it as she usually did.

"Nami, we need to talk about that letter,"

Her sister's voice started. She pretended she couldn't hear the words as she pushed two green earbuds into her ears. Who cared about her grades? She knew she didn't. Why her sister cared was a mystery in its own. The music begin to pour into her ears and Nami shut her eyes, rocking from side to side to the catchy beat.

Drugs, gimme drugs, gimme drugs

I don't need it, but I'll sell what you got

Take the cash and I'll keep it

"Naomi Adamms, take those headphones off right now! We need to talk!"

Eight legs to the wall

Hit the gas

kill them all

And we crawl, and we crawl, and we crawl

"We're going to have this conversation whether you want to or not."

You be my detonator

Love, gimme love, gimme love

I don't need it, but I'll take what I want from your heart

and I'll keep it in a bag

in a box

"Naomi, why don't you understand that your grades determine your future?"

Put an X on the floor

Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more

Shut up and sing it with me

"Naomi, please, please listen to me. I only want what's best for you."

Melissa sounded as if she were about to cry now, grey eyes beginning to dampen with the beginnings of tears. Removing the earbuds Nami allowed her gaze to meet her sister's, lips parting in preparation of speech. At that very moment, someone pounded their fist against the glass wall upon which their seat sat against. Both girls jumped, eyes widening in shock as they both turned to peer with annoyance at the person who'd disturbed their meal.

It appeared to be a woman, who's skin was grey and rather textured looking. Additionally, thick, red liquid dotted the once-attractive white dress she wore, giving her the look of one of those mindless kids that wandered their neighborhood during Halloween. Nami bursted out laughing, turning to peer at her sister to see her reaction to this obvious prank. Whoever this was couldn't scare her. Nothing but horror painted her sisters expression.

"Is that blood?"

intoned from trembling lips. And Nami looked over and realized with a start that the red liquid was indeed blood.

"Shit, that is blood."

Melissa Adamms

with Nami Adamms

She'd initally thought that taking her sister out to lunch after school at the restaurant she worked at would be enough to get her to talk about the letter she'd gotten in the mail from the dean. It was long past closed, which allowed for the sisters to have a quiet space to talk to one another - maybe even bond as they'd once been. But as usual, Melissa Adamms was
dead wrong.

She once again tried to catch Nami's eyes, annoyance prickling through her as the girl avoided eyes with her. She'd tried talking to her - her sister had merely put headphones on. Annoyance turned to anger. More pleading words, then the bang of a fist against glass disrupted the conversation she'd been attempting to have. The scarlet of unmistakable blood tinted the woman's dress, prompting a horrified look to cross Melissa Adamms face, though surprisingly only a soft giggle was issued from Nami.

"Is that blood?"

She really wasn't wondering, the statement was obviously true.

"Shit, that is blood."

From Nami. Melissa was to scared, to shocked to scold her sister for her language, and her instincts called for her to grab her sister and get the hell out of there. She leaned forward, wrapping a hand about her sisters wrist and dragging her through the back exit. Locking the restaurant up for the afternoon was unimportant next to getting her sister to a safe place. Surprisingly, the girl didn't struggle. Perhaps she was just as shaken as Melissa was. Her car was parked at the back entrance, and Melissa headed straight towards it, unlocking it and sliding into the worn leather seat. Beside her, a rustle let her know that her sister had done the same.

"What are those things?"

Her sister's soft voice prompted her to look out straight ahead, and notice the horde of people - no those couldn't be people - zombies - headed straight for their car.

"Drive! Drive!"

Starting her engine, Melissa drove the car straight out of the parking lot, crashing into all of those disgusting creatures on her way.

(Ha, My Chemical Romance. I love it! I'll try to respond in a minute if I can.)

(Nevermind, you're not near my characters, I read that wrong. Ignore that xP)

Character(s): Aoyama Jiro / Aoyama Rei

Jiro watched as his wife and only son were ripped apart before his eyes. It wasn’t until Rei’s screams reached his ears that he realized she was still with him. Knowing full well that there was no way he could help Kana and Yuta, he focused on Rei. That was all he really could do anymore.

He grabbed Rei, pulling her up, and almost literally dragging her with him as he fled. It wasn’t that she wanted to stay behind. She was simply in tears and shock over what had just occurred. Jiro could understand that. What he couldn’t understand, though, was how he wasn’t the same way.

“Somebody help! Please!”

He was ready to just keep on running. But he skidded to a halt. He looked up the tracks to the boy he had been following, who was moving quite quickly, actually. Then he glanced backward at the blonde woman and the man that had been running the show.

He turned to Rei. “Rei,” he commanded, grasping her by her shoulders and staring into her eyes, “chotto matte. Koko de.”

Jiro couldn’t tell if his daughter understood him or had even heard a word he had said. He tried to be reassuring. He tried to nod and even smile, but he couldn’t waste any more time. Leaving her standing on the tracks, out of the chaos, he ran back to the couple in need.

Looking at the couple, he nodded, and slid one of Mike’s arms around his neck. Taking a bulk of the weight, he lifted Mike and began heading in the direction he had just come from—back toward freedom, toward safety.

Character(s): Reid Taylor

“Let’s head up mainstreet. The police department seems like the best place to set up a defense, if there is one. Come on.”

Reid followed close behind Claudia. The run wasn’t an issue for him, thanks to the practice on the treadmill he did after hours at the fitness center. He kept the wooden board with him, just in case they were to encounter anymore of those things. He wasn’t entirely sure they would be as lucky in finding a useable weapon along the way if it came down to it.

They had only managed to make it a block or two before other citizens could be seen running frantically for their lives with the creatures chasing after them, as well. Some appeared to be rotting corpses, while others he had seen about town just that morning. It was enough to drive someone mad.

As they neared the city bank, Reid pulled Claudia off to the side again, ducking behind a public trash can. It wasn’t the best shelter, but for the moment it would work to hide their presence. The road ahead was filling up with more and more of them, and they weren’t going to make it through just by running.

“It’s like an infestation,”
Reid breathed. “We may have to fight our way through.”

He glanced at her.

“The police station should be just up ahead. Do you have anything to defend yourself with? If not, stay close.”
He motioned toward the plank of wood at his side.

But then he saw it: a car barreling through a bunch of the creatures, seeming to do the job. He didn't think it likely that it could be driven by any of these things, so he shrugged.

"Or, perhaps we can see if they can help?" he suggested lightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azalea said:
(One of my favorite songs Cx Hopefully I can get close to someone else's character)
((I believe that, according to the map, you are near Claudia and Reid, so I included that -ish in my posty.))

"Fine, come on..." She said putting the cops gun in her pocket. She grabbed her bow and knife from the ground next to her. Standing up, she made her way over to her bag and grabbed it, it was heavy but she could manage. "Let go..... Before the walker in back get through that door...." She said as a very faint scratching sound could be heard.

She opened the door, and stepped out. She stood there kinda in shock, hundreds of walkers littered the streets. She saw.... A car? What the hell? She watched the car run through the walkers.
"Hurry up in there we need to leave... Now!" She yelled to the girl inside, she then was pushed to the ground by something. She let out a scream as she managed to turn over and see a walkers jaws snapping like crazy.

“Somebody help! Please!” The words rang in his ears and Ashton skidded to a halt. He looked at the man who lay on the ground, the same one who had punched the window. He grinded his teeth, not sure what to do "Screw it" He said under his breath as he headed towards the two but before he could reach them he was cut off by atleast a dozen zombies pouring through the window above him. He only just managed to avoid the onpour of zombies as he fell backwards. There was no way he could help them now. Ashton kicked off the ground and ran towards the town as he had planned.

Ashton ran so fast that it seemed like only a few minutes later he reached the town, which wasnt to far away to begin with. It was even more chaotic in the town, zombies were flooding the streets and gun shots were ringing pout all around him. He figured that he was near the Titrus Library as he could see a 7 11 just up the road and as he looked back, in the distance he could also see the train that he had just been on, he wished he could of helped that man.

Lucy

7-11

Lucy grabbed her backpack and pulled out her wallet, feeling guilty for eating the bag of Cheetos. She didn’t know how much they cost so she just set a $5 bill on the counter, tucking it under an empty coffee mug sitting next to the cash register. The video cameras probably still worked, and when everything went back to normal she wasn’t going to be the one convicted for theft. Even if it was a little snack.

A scream sounded from outside and she spun around, knocking the coffee mug onto the floor. It shattered into little pieces that lodged into the soles of her white Converse as she jumped outside the store to see Cat pinned to the floor by one of the
things. “Oh, no…” She didn’t know what to do, so in a sudden panic she ripped the police handgun out of Cat’s hand. Lucy had never used a gun before, never even held one, so she was terrified. Considering she didn’t know how to shoot, she assumed her aim would be bad, so she put the barrel right against the creature’s temple. She turned her head to look behind her and screamed as she pulled the trigger, the thing instantly dropping limp onto the floor. Lucy let the gun fall from her hand and skid across the concrete floor. “No… What did I do… Oh, my…”

Alexis, Mike

Train Tracks

“Son of a bitch!” Alexis shouted at the boy, subconsciously knowing he couldn’t do anything about it but too angry and terrified to care. “Mike, please…” She sobbed, slipping off her jacket and wrapping it around his arm. “Get up. C’mon… Mike, please…”

Mike struggled to get up, the pain in his arm flaring even more when she wrapped the jacket around it, but he knew that it was to slow the blood flow. He cradled his bleeding arm in his other arm against his chest and buried his face in Alexis’s hair.
“Go, let’s go,”

She nodded nervously and grabbed him by the sleeve of his shirt, pulling him in the opposite direction that the boy went. They rounded behind the train car and to the other side where there were no creatures, trying to run as fast as they could without tripping over themselves.

Ashton, Outside the 7 11

Suddenly a gunshot rang out from close by, Ashton spun around in shock and suddenly found himself face to face with one of the creatures, eyes bland and knawing rapidly at the air. The creature lunged forward at Ashton who just managed to block it with his arm which hit just under the cretures chin. He let out a cry as the two of them went down, now the creature was ontop of him, knawing rapidly at his face which was less then an inch from the creatures teeth. Ashton used all his strength to try and push the creature off but it was to heavy, whoever this was had been quite fat before. Im going to die, out here in the middle of the street

Users who are viewing this thread

Back