• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Walking Dead Roleplay Anyone? 1x1

nifty.

“Hi I’m Nifty!”
Hello everybody! So, I find myself craving a The Walking Dead 1x1 Roleplay! I can stick to the storyline or I can do AUs (example: Zombie bites dont kill but make you deathly sick). Also, romance is a must since I am not really good with platonic roleplays and I like slowburn romance.

I am semi advanced to advanced. I can write 2-3 paragraphs per character I am writing.

As of right now, I’m looking for Canon x OC. I will list who i want you to play for me and I will list who i can play for you.

Play for me please: Shane, Aaron, Negan, Rick, Daryl

I can play for you: Eric, Maggie, Carl, Tara, Glenn

I have two OC’s that I would absolutely love to use. I will also happily provide their character sheets and you can pick which one you want me to use!

I apologize for this being short but im honestly not good at making detailed interested checks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back