• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Vs League

Vizriel

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Vizriel, but you can simply call me Viz. I am The League Master.

CUmrDDB2MMEqZm3urgGASeIkPz-2A7E0Yp52YTmhqYIvvgwPYNqPj3zSrS3LvOywosSdygLujKWHeDpZxZ1tgv3N7ebbLSL_oPUs9meG0rBagi9ogbsfxNxUzE-awPsE=s1600

I am the supreme ruler of this dimension you have been teleported too, and the ruler of a multitude of galaxies and planets throughout this universe. I have the ability to create, destroy, and manifest anything I want into existence. But that's just a fancy way of saying, I can do anything I can imagine. Well all except for one thing. (Sigh) Sadly I can never have offspring.

This has never plagued me previously, but I have over the millennia come to the understanding that like all great rulers, I am in need of a successor, which is what brings you here. I've seen what you are capable of and was impressed that for such a mundane and lowly being, you have achieved such a level of power.

I have decided to test each of you through strategy and combat to find out who is the most fitting to take on the responsibility of governing my universal kingdom and eventually receiving all of my power. If you believe that it is your destiny to do so, then show me your resolve, and stand above all others at the peak of existence.

Welcome To The Vs League

The Vs League is made up of warriors that fight against one another on missions, in the end, to gain a chance to become a supreme being of ultimate universal reality bending power.

Each mission has its own unique arena, powerful enemies, and stage boss.

Up to four warriors can enter per mission and battle it out royal rumble style until only one victor remains. At the end of the mission the winner will be rewarded for their efforts.

If your interested just say so otherwise thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
He secretly wants a lover! Nah i'm just playing, but this is very intriguing and I would love to partake in this event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back