• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Virus Spreads

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay okay, since I'm just getting back into the scene and I'm SO hyped to get started, I'm probably going to make this first one brief enough, hopefully hop into some stories to get my mojo back, then I'm gonna hop in and revamp this whole thing to more reflect me and what I wanna do! Also gonna drop some vague info here about myself so don't be afraid to ask, I'm just unused to this lol.

Hi! I'm Virus! But youc an call me pretty much whatever. I'm in my 20s, I started RPing ages ago, like when I was 8 and did so until I was like 16, 17 before I dropped it. I'm finally coming back after getting back into writing (currently working on a book) and finally being interested in shows and media again. I went through a period when movies, shows, just didn't interest me anymore, but Anime has officially started running my life again so here we are 🌚

-I am a slut for lore 🙏🧎‍♀️ PLEASE GOD give me some good story and lore and I turn into a FIEND so any rp must be story heavy. That said, I'm not super into planning out an entire story right from the beginning, I love starting with an idea, and writing out the plot OOC as we go. I also tended to fall into the "what if" slip and slide where I would have multiple AU's/what if scenarios with my writing partners that were separate from our main universe, about what'd happen if we followed our darkest storylines. I don't HAVE to do this of course but I'm always down to
- Kind of in addition to the above - I am open to both short term and long term partners, just let me know up front! I'll be sad if I think you're a permanent partner but then dip after one thread
- I'm okay with most writing styles, but you get what you give. I would prefer third person, past or present tense is fine~ I tend to write longer replies but I'm not against short form replies, in exchange for faster responses. All I ask is PLEASE no oneliners. If you want to write oneliner style, I'd prefer to do that through discord
-Although in the past I almost always played OCs, I am totally open to playing Canon characters! Just let me know who you want and why, and PLEASE be patient as I tend to need a few good posts to really get comfortable writing an established character, I tend to be very nervous with them bcause I don't want to make them OOC. Also if it's an AU, just give me an idea how you'd like them to behave and I'll try to integrate it with their existing personality!

I could go on forever but like I said, I plan to revamp this once I get back into the swing of things!~ I don't currently have any burning plot desires, but here's a list of the things I'm currently anxious for! But feel free to ask, because i have a lot of other interests and like I said, I LOVE creating plots and lore. I'm just trying not to make this a whole novel. I will use "*" to denote how much I'm currently obsessed with it right now, but I'll add old/past fandoms and obsessions as I remember them.

Current Needs/Wants
JuJutsu Kaisen *****
My Hero Acadamia ****
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure ***
Sherlock * (Sherlock is my HEART series, I love it so much, I just struggle to come up with interesting stories within this universe)
Doctor who ** (Similar to Sherlock, I love it SO MUCH just struggle to get motivated, but if you have an idea please hit me with it)
Marvel ** (yes, all of marvel, but if you have a preference for universe, just let me know. MCU, 616, Sony, whatever. I have some pre-existing MCU OC's that I could break out of the attack, anything else would be new)
Star Trek **
Avatar: The Last Airbender *** (With this in particular, I'll repost it in Group rps as well but I'd LOVE to do an all new Avatar gang RP)
How To Train Your Dragon **

Plots Genres I like
Rich x Poor
Natural Prodige x Hard work
Villain x Hero (bonus if they come to realize they were always on the same side)
College SOL (Especially Top student x Class clown)
POWER COUPLES **** (Ie two strongest in the school/verse/etc)
Everything Going Wrong All The Time

Work something out, surely! Mainly working out if we're doing canons or OCs, though I feel that, from your post, you prefer OCs, which is usually my preference!
Either is good with me, but you're right, I tend to prefer OCs lol. Not to say I don't like doing canons, just not 100% comfortable with them is all. So did you have more of an idea for OCs but set alongside canons, or an entirely separate adventure/universe with maybe only references to Canons, or maybe no reference to them at all?

Hello! I may be interested. What are the age restrictions for partners?
I don't have any age restrictions! I'm in my 20s so I'd probably prefer 17+, but so long as at least in writing and plotting we're at roughly the same level, I'm good with any age

Either is good with me, but you're right, I tend to prefer OCs lol. Not to say I don't like doing canons, just not 100% comfortable with them is all. So did you have more of an idea for OCs but set alongside canons, or an entirely separate adventure/universe with maybe only references to Canons, or maybe no reference to them at all?
Do you mind if we move this to PMs? Don't wanna clog up your post, is all! But yeah, it's mostly along the lines of a more separate adventure, as to not conflict with canon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back