• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Variety Programme

spectro

dayman

Overview

Tumblr_lsr9x8Fk5M1qdm9llo2_500.gif

The Variety Programme is a school programme, taking place at the newly opened Woodsboro High. The Programme is designed to make youngsters more integrated in their social groups. The Programme Groups will take place after school each night, for one hour, and will include activities for team building. While in school, the pupils who have been chosen to take place in this programme will be expected to create friendships, breaking through the social stereotypes. They will be specifically placed in the same classes and teachers will be given instructions to put them in groups together. I hope you enjoy your time at the school, and taking part in the Programme.

For more information: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-variety-programme.90141/

Well, I'm not reserving. I'm sure if you're really bothered you'll get your character done before the roleplay is full up.

well i am working on a massive rp. that is why.

i all ready have enough interested to start.

eh not interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back