• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Vampires Of Eden (Accepting)

AshleyBergie

Country Girl
The world has been over ruled with rabids. A disease. One bite and it turns a human. A vampire can take blows, bits and scratches. A reason vampires were picked to be the guardians of Eden. The only safe place on Earth. An island. But just because it's in the water doesn't mean rabids won't find a way. They are growing smarter and smarter every year. Finding tricks on how to reach the island. Will you be a Guardian to save your only good source or will you be a human and depend on vampires, known to kill?

The Rabids

hoax1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(I am going to assume I am accepted and will post my second character as soon as I get onto my laptop)

Kristen sat on the steps of her parents home listening to music on her iPhone. Something about the move made her feel safer that when she lived in San Francisco for whatever reason. It was odd though. There always seemed to be a strange feel wherever she went on the island. It made goosebumps dot her arms and her pulse pick up at night and every now and then she could swear she saw things moving outside her window. Like the shadows of people on roof tops or behind fences. It was truly an odd thing. So sitting there on the porch, she tapped her finger on the glass screen, swiping away the song she was listening to.

Nick knew he should have been asleep, but he just couldn't bring himself to close his eyes so he sat alone in silence inside the pitch black room just thinking and waiting, waiting for night time so he could get up, move around and be active to get his mind off the thoughts that plagued him almost every day.

The room was simple, a concrete square. Four walls and a door, but pictures covered the walls, pictures from before the outbreak, of a better time and although the room was as dark as dark could get, Nick could still see the photos. Thats all he did today, was sit and stare at the wall thinking of the past.

(The world is taken over by Rabids so they isn't cell phones and all that. There's no service or anything. Power yes. Internet no.)

Allie: As the sun had rised I groaned. I always hated when the sun came out. Every vampire basically did. The one time we had to go into hiding. Just sit in the darkest room and go into a coma basically. That's the thing that sucked about sleeping in the morning. Once you fall asleep you can't be woken up Untill the sun goes down. If someone tried waking you all you looked like was a dead body.

As the sun fully took over the sky I just chilled in my blacked out room. In a way I was one of the leader guardians because of my age and all and how long Iv been on the island. But it wasn't all fun and games since you are at fault if something comes into your area and it hurts some on or something. With the whole state and world ruled by Rabids it's best ton keep your food supply safe.

(I'm just making sure we ALL know)

Oliver

As the sun came up breaking the darkness it was time to get to work. Tools were not gonna make themself. Because of being on the island we had to use stone mixed with some iron. There was only some iron on the island and the island around. Sometimes we risk to get iron from the mainland but even then we have to be careful and only go once a month.

As I headed to the blacksmith cabin. Like always it was hot as hell. Not a shock since a blazing hot fire is always on melting stone and iron together. Pulled my shirt off placing it down on a table as I went to work throwing stone into a grinder and putting the iron in a bowl and over a fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back