• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The vampire diaries long term roleplay .

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I’m a female writer here aged 21. So please be an adult if you dm me. I’m also specifically looking for fans of the TV show the Vampire Diaries, if you haven’t seen the show please do not pm. I’m seeking partners who are literate to advanced literate partners, who can play Male canons or do doubles and use third person and past tense. I do adore love triangles but there will be more on that in a bit. I’m looking for romantic, dramatic and action packed Vampire aries roleplay.

I have a few ideas and while I can do doubles almost ninety percent of my roleplays are doubles and for once it would be amazing to really just focus on my ocs story. Since I do doubles all the time and it can get waring, so if there are any male fans of the show who can play canon. Please dm me! But if it’s absolutely necessary I can double.

My oc is primiarlly shipped with the Salvatore brothers, and I do love love triangles so these are a must where possible. But I can also work with Matt or the Mikelson brothers. I’m only on season six of the show so no spoilers and I’m happy to work around you!

Hello! I'm under eighteen but I am an experienced writer and have seen all of all three shows. I would never spoil anything and can send you some sample writing if you'd like. I understand if you would like to RP with someone older but I'm open if you can't find anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back