• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Vampire Chronicles (Anne Rice) - Advanced Search

zooka

Vampire Slayer
Roleplay Type(s)
ca415eeaba4c56e6ad30bffa6f8a576e.jpg

Hello, lovelies.

I'm looking for a partner who would like to build an RP using Anne Rice's rules for vampires. I'm definitely hoping for someone who is a detailed writer who enjoys building some amazing, complex characters and a plot that will appropriately challenge them and be the most fun for us. Something that gives us time to develop the characters but also moves at a good pace to keep us interested. As we're getting to know each other and our characters, the posts will probably be nice and long, but as action and conversation come up I'm okay with us dropping down to somewhere around three paragraphs.

My requirements would be that you are 18+ and could post at least every couple of days. Other than that, just be a lover of literature and be looking to have some fun delving into the world Anne Rice created. Just as a warning, I might be a bit picky about the plot. I just really want something we will both enjoy and be super excited about. Also, I generally play females, but I would be willing to double for this plot.

Also, if you're not totally familiar with Anne Rice's vampires, worry not! I'm not either! I've only seen the movies, but apparently, my mother read the entire series while pregnant with me so the lore is probably absorbed into my brain somewhere. It's not the original characters I want to work with, it's the vampire lore, which we can read up on here.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested!

hello! I'm a fan of the anne rice books (most of them at least) and have ben craving an rp in this style.

hello! I'm a fan of the anne rice books (most of them at least) and have ben craving an rp in this style.
Oh my gosh! Do you remember an rp about Nicki and Lestat on another account BlackPlagued! That was me! I had to get another account because I lost my info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back