• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sign Up Thread For: The USA Pokemon Region (With possible cross over)

Good to be on board. I want him to interact with Maya, though I’ve lost track of her starting from the end of page 23, I’ll look over the last five pages again and see if I can find that info.
Yeah I had to put a hold on her replies for a bit due to waiting on someone.

But currently, she's in the park in Wellington, Missouri.

However, yeah I'd say go ahead and read the last few pages or what not, get caught up with the current events.

Yeah I had to put a hold on her replies for a bit due to waiting on someone.

But currently, she's in the park in Wellington, Missouri.

However, yeah I'd say go ahead and read the last few pages or what not, get caught up with the current events.

Did just that a moment ago, I’ll get on that post now

I'll start with Daisy already having just got her trainers licence thinking about it I'll read the thread now as I didn't have time earlier.

I'll start with Daisy already having just got her trainers licence thinking about it I'll read the thread now as I didn't have time earlier.
No problem.. just know unless you're a fast reader.. it'll take awhile.

Also, apparently one of the people who were in the thread, deleted all his posts... so if you read where someone's repling to someone who's not replying back then most likely it's that person.

JCKane JCKane National National Z zninjsu Jennifer Jennifer Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine MasterRed MasterRed Who's the cookiefoot that wants to tell me what's goin' on here? What's all this about pocket creatures?
So you're wanting to know more about the RP?

Well, this is a Pokémon RP set in a region that's similar to the USA... it's not set in the real world (meaning the region's history/current events is not the same as the actual United States).. it's also condensed so it's not the same size as the USA... just think of it like the size of Kanto/Johto regions (as in combined.)

You don't need to make super detailed and/or long posts for your posts either.

There are 12 gyms, and collecting all the badges qualify you into the Pokémon League... which is a tournament similar to the Anime. Winning the tournament allows you access to take on the Elite four and the Champion, similar to the Pokémon games.

The RP's lore is more closer to the anime than the games... except when it comes to the battles themselves.. then it's closer to the games.

As for Pokémon and their moves, A pokemon is not restricted to just four moves and they are allowed to use any move they can learn in the games.. rather level up, breeding, move tutor, TM, etc.

Any thing else you want to know feel free to ask. But in order to join the RP, you must fill out a character profile.

So you're wanting to know more about the RP?

Well, this is a Pokémon RP set in a region that's similar to the USA... it's not set in the real world (meaning the region's history/current events is not the same as the actual United States).. it's also condensed so it's not the same size as the USA... just think of it like the size of Kanto/Johto regions (as in combined.)

You don't need to make super detailed and/or long posts for your posts either.

There are 12 gyms, and collecting all the badges qualify you into the Pokémon League... which is a tournament similar to the Anime. Winning the tournament allows you access to take on the Elite four and the Champion, similar to the Pokémon games.

The RP's lore is more closer to the anime than the games... except when it comes to the battles themselves.. then it's closer to the games.

As for Pokémon and their moves, A pokemon is not restricted to just four moves and they are allowed to use any move they can learn in the games.. rather level up, breeding, move tutor, TM, etc.

Any thing else you want to know feel free to ask. But in order to join the RP, you must fill out a character profile.

Oh... So that's what is going on here. Hmm... I kinda wonder on how come i never see my Carl playing stuff like that. It'd keep him on the well behaved list and i wouldn't have to be worrying of the trouble he gets himself into on a daily basis.

Oh... So that's what is going on here. Hmm... I kinda wonder on how come i never see my Carl playing stuff like that. It'd keep him on the well behaved list and i wouldn't have to be worrying of the trouble he gets himself into on a daily basis.
uh... ok.

You might wanna be careful... You're talkin' to a mother here. I know what i know. Wait till you have kids. You'll see that it isn't a walk in the park. It's a workout and more.

But... you say... that i need what was it again... A Character sheet?

You might wanna be careful... You're talkin' to a mother here. I know what i know. Wait till you have kids. You'll see that it isn't a walk in the park. It's a workout and more.

But... you say... that i need what was it again... A Character sheet?
If you're wanting to join... there's a 'character profile' or 'character sheet' in the first post of this thread. Fill it out and we can see about how you want your character to start in the RP.

If you're wanting to join... there's a 'character profile' or 'character sheet' in the first post of this thread. Fill it out and we can see about how you want your character to start in the RP.

Well... I don't know how you guys do this sort of thing... But here goes...

Name: Lois Foutley
Description: Lois Foutley (15).jpgShe's a normal build with red hair, Pink lips and she's got a life of a single mother... But currently in a relationship with a Colleague from work. She's a nurse. and is a mother of two. One daughter named Ginger. and a son named Carl.
Progress: She drives a olds mobile... but is looking to help do medical treatment on those who need it. Even Pokemon.
Team: Vulpix (Nicknamed: Fire fox), Primeape, Growlithe, Magnemite, Roserade and Gothitelle...

Well... I don't know how you guys do this sort of thing... But here goes...

Name: Lois Foutley
Description: View attachment 410053She's a normal build with red hair, Pink lips and she's got a life of a single mother... But currently in a relationship with a Colleague from work. She's a nurse. and is a mother of two. One daughter named Ginger. and a son named Carl.
Progress: She drives a olds mobile... but is looking to help do medical treatment on those who need it. Even Pokemon.
Team: Vulpix (Nicknamed: Fire fox), Primeape, Growlithe, Magnemite, Roserade and Gothitelle...
all right, looks good.

Joanna M. Barlow
Female
View attachment 402942
Just starting out and is said to be the leader to a hefty group.
Team: Tepig, Lillipup, Blitzle and Roggenrola... Scyther (Chosen by the pokemon), Geodude (Caught at Fire Prairie Creek) and Pidgeot (Originally belonged to her Biological mother Ruth Barlow)

Jordan M. Barlow
Male
View attachment 408722
Joanna's Brother and Only family. On a Pokemon Journey to become the best Pokemon Ranger in the Barlow Family.
Team: Snorunt. Geodude (Caught at Fire Prairie Creek), Hitmonchan (Originally belonged to his Biological father Randall Barlow) Growlithe (East of Cleveland) and Sawk (Pokemon Battle match... Single Contest Entry)

Macie M. Lightfoot
Female
View attachment 402943
Just starting out on a Journey. Joanna Barlow's best friend and roommate. Nasally and cautious on almost everything. But she joins the team as Joanna's right hand girl. As Joanna would do for her.
Team: Oshawott, Numel and Gothita. Magnemite, Illumise (given to her by Luzzu - <First encounter opportunity> and Corphish (Caught by Fishing Rod)

Ridge Mercer-Macie lightfoot's boyfriend
Male
View attachment 402954
Just starting out on his journey. Sticking to the team. He is a singing prodigy and will sing if the mood is right and hits him. He's also the boyfriend to Macie M. Lightfoot.
Team: Quilava, Timburr and Heracross. Electrike (Given as a Prize for Winning a Karaoke Contest) and Gible (befriended by encounter)

Frank Holden
Male
View attachment 402957
Just starting out... However he's there as a protector for Joanna and Macie. Where they go... he goes.
Team: Grovyle. Panpour. Doduo. Psyduck (Rescued from an abusive Trainer) and Pidove (Caught while on trail to the 3rd town)

Cherry Ipkiss
Female
View attachment 402964
Just starting out. But she's a part-time singer and aspires to be a future Pokemon Ranger.
Team: Mudkip, Drillbur and Oddish.

Jessie Rogers
Male
View attachment 402965
Just Starting out. A Balley dance and is elegant. A good friend to all.
Team: Spearow and Purrloin. Sandile (Caught by Nursing back to health while in Cleveland), Toucannon (Won at a Ballet dance-off in one of the passing towns on the way to 2nd Gym. Voltorb (Caught in the city of the second Gym)

Timothy Chase
Male
View attachment 402966
Not starting out... Not a trainer. Just a Young Prodigy Whiz Kid- Knows the system of Pokemon battling and how to get around the technicalities.
Team: Roserade.

Macie Terrace
Female
1518409051999-png.399641

Just starting out. A considered Goth and befriended Macie within day one of Macie's first day in Metropolis High.
Team: Chimchar, Phanpy

Zod Gyllenhall
Female
View attachment 402967
Just starting out.
Team: Lucario, Numel

Don Stanley
Male
View attachment 402968
Just starting out. A Muscle building teen and boyfriend to Joanna.
Team: Charmander, Pidgey

Blueberry Ashley Parker
Female
View attachment 402970
Just starting out on her Journey
Team: Staryu

Katie(Pidge) linda Diamond Gunnerson
Female
View attachment 402971
Just beginning on her Journey
Team: Tepig

Erica Biederman
Female
View attachment 402972
Just starting out on her Journey.
Team: Bulbasaur

Sid Pennington
Male
View attachment 402973
Just starting on the Journey.
Team: Chikorita

O'aka XXIII
Merchant Extraordinaire...
View attachment 406277
Taking his business Mobile and happens to cross the Group every so often. Willing to help any business associate in need...
Team: Pidgeotto, Pansage, Druddigon and Gastly...

Name: Gaby Mercer
Female.
Gaby Sun Mercer..jpg
Ridge's sister and a new tag along. Her purpose for doing so is solely because of fear towards being abducted and taken by the hands of an evil Team. Her and Ridge's parents were abducted. By: Team Ultra.
Team: Squirtle, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Combusken, Ratata, Magby and Boldore. Her and Ridge's parents pokemon and likely theirs if their parents meat a terrible fate are: Haxorus, Hydreigon, Infernape, Metagross, Alolan Golem and Dragonite.

Name: Niko

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
54997942-352-k143715.jpg

Progress: Niko is just starting his adventure.

Starter:
download (1).jpeg

Froakie
Level: 10

443Gible_DP_anime.png
Gible: Level 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back