• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Up and Comings "Lore"

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

NivieApple

I Am The Elephant.
Background: You and a few friends, at the beginning of last year, were hanging out in your usual spot at school, just joking around and such, when somebody gets a bright idea. Why not start a band? "You can play drums, right? And I've heard you sing before, everybody would love that! And you, you played the guitar in the talent show last year! You totally rocked the house!" Ok so maybe it didn't go exactly like that, but anyway, you all decided it was an interesting idea and made some plans. Next thing you know, you've got yourself a high-school, playing-out-of-our-parents-garage band! After winning a talent show competition at your school, you and your friends got your big break. A talent scout from a recording studio had agreed to come to watch the show and after seeing y'all perform, they offered you a contract with their label. Of course, you signed away your souls without a whole ton of thought (or maybe you thought a lot about it, I don't know) and as soon as school was out, they sent you on a nationwide tour (you're not quite 'world tour' worthy yet). Now that school is back in session, your label keeps you under their thumb, even as you try to navigate your school lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back