• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Unlikely Heroes of Seoul’s Superhero Academy

Key blinked as Taehyung just called him Miss and then raised a questioning brow at Ji-yong,

“Well at least he didn’t call you Mrs.” Ji-yong teased.

“Are you saying I look single?” Key pretend huffed.

b8a0bd0dae2068cb2b718da70165ea91123b97b2_00.gif

“I was going for young, but not inaccurate.”

Key swatted at his co-teacher as he watched the adorable boy run to Namjoon like a proud puppy,

“Cute.”

“You know we have to start this class soon right?”

“Can I come out of the dressing room yet?” a voice sounded from one of the dressingrooms.

“No!” both teachers in front said as they looked back over at the boys for an explanation.

A few more minutes to watch the drama unfold wouldn’t hurt, Ji-yong thought to himself. Key snorted,

“Agreed.” He said, reminding Ji-yong just what power Key actually had again.

Being the oddly school obsessed boy that he was Namjoon was not suspicious where he ought to be. He was glad that Taehyung and the other maknaes, from both groups were going to get double the education today. In fact he was a little bit jealous which lead him to consider looking over the kids notes and getting a refresher or a different take on his previous studies. He could always offer to help them, that would be a good way to get to do both as well.

“Excellent,” He praised the other boy, deciding to add to the excitement, “Mr. Key’s lessons can be a bit invasive and uncomfortable, but it’s just the sort of hands on learning that excites the masses.”

tumblr_on9cyiSvUJ1vb0vheo2_250.gifv

Jungkook didn’t even bother to tell him that he was wrong about girls not going to attack him. He had experienced it before making friends with the other two. Girls were always winking at him and crowding him and looking like they were going to eat him. It was odd and uncomfortable and terrifying. He never quite understood where people got the idea that women were weaker or more submissive. He suspected it was a woman though, trying to lull the men around her into a false sense of security. Well Jungkook was not going to be fooled, not one bit.

But something in what Seokjin said did intrigue him. He was pretty much ready to ignore the flirting lecture until he heard the words. ‘It’s the number one way to keep girls at bay.’ Jungkook leaned back thinking this weakening girls over part. He was fine with Seokjin’s tease about his face. It wasn’t untrue persay but he’d heard it enough to not be shocked or feed into it.

“It is true that you never seem to have a woman.” Jungkook said, more to himself than Seokjin.

Maybe Seokjin knew better and he was on to something. Flirting sounded downright horrifying, but it did seem effective,

“I see…so what you are saying is that flirting is the weakness of women?” he question his mind wheeling with thoughts.

It was a scary thought, but if it really did its job then perhaps Jungkook could suck it up and give it a try.

As Hoseok hugged him from behind and called him his savior and Seokjin said that Jimin could protect himself Jungkook knew what he had to do. He was going to have to get justice for Hoseok and Jimin. He would have to face his fear and practice his acting skills.

He took a deep breath, Jungkook extracted himself from his clingy position,

“I understand.” He said to Seokjin solemnly, his body beginning to shake as he made one foot step in front of the other towards the demon woman.

“Oh this is going to be good,” Mr. Key said amused as he pointed out Jungkook heading for a dressed up Yoongi, “the bunny is going to try to take on the kitten.”

He watched delighted as Jungkook stood in front of the girl trying his best to sit down and appear calm,

“I know your weakness,” He said, not bothering to introduce himself like a normal human being, “so I’ve come to rescue my friends from your evil plot.”

Then he lifted a shaky finger, pointing it at the girl,

“Prepare to be flirted with.” He began, causing Key to hold on to his desk to keep from rolling on the floor.

Yoongi snorted at Jimin’s next comment. He had to give the kid credit for not relenting yet, but he was not looking forward to having to hurt the other boy. Still, at this point it was a matter of principle,

“Can’t stop what you haven’t started I suppose,” Yoonji snickered, before adding, “yes too young to be going for a Noona of this level.” he pressed.

Although calling himself Noona definitely felt like he’d hit himself below the belt.

Before he could reject the date idea and possibly knock Jimin’s head into the wall to get the boy to stop talking Jungkook surprised him by coming seemingly out of nowhere and suddenly saying that he knew Yoongi’s weakness.

Yoongi’s eyes widened figuring that Jungkook had figured him out and was now there to reveal him in front of all of their friends and perhaps the entire class at that. His cheeks burned as the boy sat down eyeing him and lifting a shaky finger. Was Jungkook really that angry about him dressing up as a woman and flirting with a couple of the others? Damn it was practically an assignment.

But then he became stumped when Jungkook threatened him with…flirting?

“Come again?” Yoongi questioned as Jungkook.

“That’s right I’m going to use your diabolical scheme against you,” here Jungkook moved his seat and then turned around attempting to look cool as he dug in his pocket, found a heat pack and threw it to the girl with a, “don’t catch a cold.”

Run-BTS-2017-EP-11-bts-40210355-480-270.gif

It was easier for Jungkook to fake flirt when he didn’t have to touch her, he made sure to maintain some distance as he said it.

Yoongi could not believe his luck, three out of the six people that he would be sharing a dorm with starting that night had hit on him. Albeit this last one in an odd way, but he was quite over it.

“If one more of these boys comes over here to hit on me I’m going to lose my shit.” Suga said mostly to himself, but then he looked over at Jungkook and snapped, “but I think it’s you who are going to be catching a cold.”

Run-BTS-2017-EP-11-bts-40210351-480-270.gif

Yoongi felt somewhat self-satisfied when Jungkook winced as if hit, he moved a bit closer to him and noticed the boy shy away. So it seemed that whatever Jungkook knew or thought he knew he was still scared of Yoongi, or perhaps Yoonji. Suga smiled he could work with that.

Happily, Taehyung took the praise, kicking his feet out a bit as he leaned back into his seat next to Namjoon. Invasive and uncomfortable? Hm. Sounded like all the times he clung to Namjoon and Yoongi and they told him to let them breathe. Besides, he wasn't one for being uncomfortable anyways. He liked challenges and often didn't feel embarrassed doing anything. Jimin was nearly the same, and he was pretty sure that irritated the hyungs sometimes, though they rarely said or showed it.

"That's okay, hyung," Taehyung said with a firm nod. While he wasn't totally excited to sit for a class, he smiled anyways. "Maybe I'll find something useful." Depending on how much attention he paid to the lesson. Mostly, he was just there for their own plans. He looked around, realizing the his oldest hyung wasn't there. "Where's Yoongi-hyung? Is he not feeling well? Jiminie came to check on him, too..." He frowned a bit, seeming worried now that he was gone.

Image result for taehyung confused gif

The kid didn't listen to Seokjin's arrogance-fueled rants or lectures, and he was used to that by now. Hoseok usually paid more attention and humored him, at least, while he bantered with Jungkook about him not listening. However, Jungkook actually listened for once, because he was musing out loud. Loud enough that Jin heard it and was offended.

"Yah!" he cried at the remark that he 'never had a woman'. It made him sound like he never got dates, which hello, he got plenty of! ....alright, maybe not, but still- he didn't have to say it like that. "You brat, that wasn't what I was saying! Hobi, can you believe the disrespect? I raise him and feed him and he treats me like this! The amount of respect I get..." He clicked his tongue, looking toward Jungkook just to realize he still wasn't fricking listening.

Image result for seokjin angry gif

He exchanged a look with Hoseok, who just looked immensely amused by the situation. He was of no help at all. Tsk... Seokjin provided for this team and all they ever did was be rude and brats to him. See if he ever cooked for them again...

Hoseok made a confused noise as Jungkook removed himself, wondering what was with the change of character. Wasn't he just convinced he wasn't going to talk to any girls? He tried reaching for him, but he was already gone. Seokjin, as protective of him as he was sometimes, was also an instigator of bad things when they didn't involve dangerous shit. In fact, he was quite impulsive himself and enjoyed being completely chaotic. So long as it didn't harm Jungkook in the long run, he was ready to see it happen. "Shh," Seokjin said, completely curious where this was going as he grabbed Hoseok's wrist. "Let's watch the youngling go out into the world."

"Seokjin, this doesn't seem like a good-"

Related image

"It's a learning experience," he said, a breath of a laugh escaping with his words. "Maybe it'll traumatize him in the end, maybe he'll finally learn how to talk to girls. You know know, Hobi. Just let it happen."

Jimin bristled a bit at the dig at his height, leaning back a bit from the woman. His sweet talking wasn't helping him out and his dignity was really feeling the sting now. Well, dang, Jimin thought with an internal sigh. He made the try, but he supposed he should give up. Clearly she was not having it and his best chance was to leave before she yelled at him or continued to burn him with her mean words.

Jimin jumped up when Jungkook appeared from seemingly nowhere, looking at the youngest with questions in his eyes.

Image result for jimin confused gif

What was he doing...? "Jungkook, what-" But he continued on, a threat about... flirting. Jimin didn't know whether to laugh or cry at his confidence that it was a 'weakness', turning to look at Hoseok and Seokjin for an answer. Seokjin was full on cracking up at his desk while Hoseok looked concerned, like he wanted to drag the younger back.

Image result for hoseok nervous gif

Image result for jin laughing gif

His gaze flickered between them and Seokjin, helpless. "Uh..." He backed away, taking up a seat next to Taehyung. "Things have taken a turn that I am concerned about." He said simply, unable to stop watching the trainwreck in front of him.

Taehyung, who was similarly interested in the so called flirting going on in front of them, was entranced. "I don't think I've seen Jungkook so fake confident before," he said, his head tilted to the side curiously.

Jimin spoke, trying to catch Jungkook's attention after hearing the cold way the girl spoke to him. "Hey, Jungkook. Don't try, I already did."

Namjoon nodded starting to feel a bit nervous now that it was five minutes into class and the teacher wasn’t starting it. He wasn’t sure why, but he was ready to learn something. He looked over at Mr. Key and frowned as the teacher met his eye and said,

“Aish give me a minute Killjoy.”

Yep he really wasn’t winning any friends and influencing any people with Mr. Key, but honestly how was it his fault what he thought. It wasn’t like he could control it. Or could he?

d5fb9da8c5f04714f1dc6741cf194101.gif

Namjoon began to daze out considering the possibilities of self-control of ones mind until he realized that Taehyung was asking him a question,

“Yoongi? Well he hasn’t said anything, but you know how he can be. I guess he is being pretty quiet, but didn’t you see him, he’s right over-” and here he paused as he tried to figure out what strange game Jungkook and Jimin were trying to play with the other boy.

Apparently in his concern for his own and the kids education he had missed out on a few things happening literally right next to him.

“What are you guys doing?” he asked the other too.

He wondered if they were teaming up against Yoongi because Yoongi was trying to get out of his medicine or not. It did sound likely. Namjoon frowned at Yoongi and reached over touching the other boys stomach to see if he could feel a problem. Jimin would be better but for whatever reason the maknae looked deflated,

“Is everything okay? Do you need your medicine?” he questioned the other boy, probably confusing a decent amount of people around him without realizing it since he probably would have recognized Yoongi even if he hadn’t known. To him there was no difference between Yoongi in a dress and wig or Yoongi in a hoodie and jeans.

Jungkook was too deep in his thoughts to notice Seokjin’s ranting, although normally he did enjoy it. Later he would get a clip of it from his friend in class to peruse when he was more free but for now he was in rescue mode. Perhaps it looked to be a 180 but actually it was just that Jungkook was good at false bravado. In fact he was rather terrified, but as a hero in training he really thought he ought to suck it up and do the right thing. Besides if this tactic of Seokjin’s really did work he would have a brand new way of avoiding scary women. In that way it was a win win, as long as he didn’t do something embarrassing like faint or piss himself it would be all good.

Kookie glanced at a Hoseok that looked like he’d just gone to war, before looking at a hurt seeming Jimin. He could not let this harpy defeat his current and future team mate. He could do this, especially when the girl was being cold to him. He didn’t know what he’d have done if she’d gone with it. Turning him down was exactly where he wanted it and made his hand shake just a little bit less.

It took Jungkook's all just to stay focused and not run from the scene, but he had a job to do.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow trying to figure out what the hell was going on and why Jungkook felt the need to be fake confident in the first place,

“Fake confident about what?” Namjoon asked curiously as Jungkook gulped and leaned an inch closer, still a good three feet away, but from the look of triumph on his face you’d have thought he’d managed to nuzzle her neck.

Jungkook heard Jimin behind him and turned his head to assure Jimin that everything was okay,

“It’s okay Jimin, Seokjin just taught me the secret to scaring women off. I know you and he often have to do it all on your own and I appreciate your sacrifice, but as I’m getting older I’ve realized that I have to be able to scare women away too.”

Hilariously though pretty much anyone else saying so would have been an insult, Jungkook really did mean it as a compliment.

He gulped looking back at the girl as she pulled her arm back,

“That’s it I’m going to punch him.”

tumblr_pihse3x0cI1skrburo6_250.gifv

Jungkook nodded as if it all made sense, and then monologue as he was still processing things,

“I was afraid of this. Seokjin’s DNA is too strong, instead of scaring her away it’s drawn her to me. Damn it those Manga’s and dramas should have taught me better,” he said to himself as he looked back at Jimin, “sorry Jimin, I really did try.”

cef59fcb9ac4ea75463f25ab0253881f26668870_hq.gif

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” The girl questioned alarmed, the only thing seemingly stopping her from hitting him being Namjoon holding her arm back.

“Namjoon.” The girl warned as Mr. Key let out a sigh,

“Damn it the Killjoy is about to spoil it,” the teacher said with a sigh, “guess we really should start class now.”

Namjoon blinked temporarily distracted by the abrupt start to class, distracted from giving it away. One hand checking Yoongi’s stomach for untold damage and the other holding Yoongi’s good arm from punching the golden maknae.

“Damn it Namjoon why are you hovering over me making it seem like I’m hormonal due to pregnancy or period cramps?” Yoongi said agitated pushing Namjoon’s hands away.

Key snapped his fingers to draw the attention of the class to himself,
RigidEveryBrahmanbull-size_restricted.gif

“As you can all probably tell by now due to my sudden wardrobe change today’s disguise class is about transforming yourself in a way that most people will not recognize you. Due to society’s obsession with gender roles it’s sometimes much easier to get information or infiltrate when you are adept at passing yourself off as the opposite gender. Some of you will probably be better at it than others, but we all have our skills and problems. I do want to commend a particular student for a very convincing show of it considering he could even convince his friends for the most part. A+ Min Yoongi you certainly have a talent in this area.” Key said face a bit mischievous as Yoongi half glared at the teacher,

“Mr. Key?” he began and Key indicated for him to continue, “Next time just kill me.”

Key laughed at that, letting others react to the fact that the majority of the class had thought Yoongi was a girl.

Jungkook blinked and then let out a relaxed sigh,

“Oh good it wasn’t a girl,” But decided to run back to Hoseok when he realized that he had just pretty much challenged Min Yoongi, perhaps the scariest guy in school and one who he felt guilty over getting hurt. Still it was less scary then a woman so he patted Hoseok’s arm, “it’s okay Hoseok he’s a guy, he’s not going to spread any rumors about you to embarrass you or anything.” Jungkook said ‘helpfully.’

“Wait you guys didn’t know it was Yoongi?” Namjoon questioned, specifically surprised at Jimin, “you practically live in his lap at the dorm how did you not recognize him? And Yoongi why did you lie?”

“It was an assignment!” Yoongi snapped at Namjoon, refusing to include his own random interest in trying it at first.

Yoongi covered his face with his hands now indescribably embarrassed. He didn’t know whether to fake more stomach pains than he was feeling, run out of the room now that his A was secured, or jump off the school roof. How could a little bit of teasing Hoseok have ended so horribly? Damn him and his confidence in his acting skills. Damn his looks, and damn Min Yoonji as well. Also Karma was a bitch and he was never going to live this one down.

He glared at Mr. Key as this was the second day in a row that his reputation had taken a hit thanks to this class. Why the hell was it mandatory to his curriculum? Why was this sadistic man his teacher? What the hell had he been thinking going along with it? How many people was he going to have to beat up to make up for it?

He was snapped out of his spiraling thoughts by none other than Mr. Key himself, “Alright, alright don’t be so melodramatic, at least you look good.”

A sharp stab to his stomach reminded him that he should have taken his medicine by now, but if this whole episode did anything helpful it was probably that Jimin might be too upset with his mean words to bother enforcing the medicine.

“Don’t be a baby, medicine helps when your hurt okay.” Key added.

If Key had issues with an overthinking student, Yoongi had issues with a troublemaking teacher. His once easy A was beginning to be literally first period Karma. He wondered whether he should just make a break for the door, but figured all he needed right now was to trip in a skirt so instead he bit the inside of his cheek, pulled his legs into his chest and held his stomach before burying his face in his knees after making sure the skirt was long enough that he wasn’t flashing anyone. He could feel the tips of his ears redden. Maybe if he did his best to ignore his surroundings then people would just forget.

That was possible right?

Not bloody likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back