• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Universe of Ambrodia OOC

mk, writing stuff up now. they definitely not the worst enemy i have ever faced in my years of playing XCOM. nope. well, sorta.

it took a while, but im done. i think, if my race is accepted, ill play a Mg'Thunian overlord trying to establish alliances between the Mg'Thun and the Methuselans and the Ambrosians. that k?
TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior The DoomyFish The DoomyFish
The Methuselan empire would most definitely be open to new alliances. And they would offer quite alot for access to their planet in an attempt to gain an understanding of their lost history and access to the Mg'Thun Gene pool.

i imagine that would be an equal trade, then. still, it would be nigh impossible to get access to their history since all recordings are erased

coolio.

i imagine that would be an equal trade, then. still, it would be nigh impossible to get access to their history since all recordings are erased

coolio.
Oh I know I read that in planet/race sheet. They would search through the strata and develop a rough archeological history. You know find out how old the planet is, dig around for fossils and ruins. That sort of stuff.

most likely a diplomatic meeting where Faren'dun tries to ally the Mg'Thun empire with the Methuselan? is that fine? maybe some 'complications' could occur, but thats what my character could be doing

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior I know this has long since died, but despite its short life this was easily the best sci-fi RP I've been in. mainly because I get to create the race I want to play as, which really appeals to me.

would you be at all interested in a reboot of this? honestly, I was surprised this didn't get as much attention as I thought it would.

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior I know this has long since died, but despite its short life this was easily the best sci-fi RP I've been in. mainly because I get to create the race I want to play as, which really appeals to me.

would you be at all interested in a reboot of this? honestly, I was surprised this didn't get as much attention as I thought it would.
As a matter of fact I would be rather interested in a reboot, especially now that I have a much better plot than "you're in space! Woo!" in mind. This time around I think I won't let the characters be the leaders of their races or factions, because that's a bit too much power. Custom races and factions are encouraged though.

Well, my friend, you've convinced me! Give me some time and the thread will be up within the next week. I want it to be good.

As a matter of fact I would be rather interested in a reboot, especially now that I have a much better plot than "you're in space! Woo!" in mind. This time around I think I won't let the characters be the leaders of their races or factions, because that's a bit too much power. Custom races and factions are encouraged though.

Well, my friend, you've convinced me! Give me some time and the thread will be up within the next week. I want it to be good.

maybe post a cheeky interest check to help gather potential members?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back