The Unholy Wars

@LeviathanL It depends on how observant she is. If she was at the moment focusing on identifying magic powers from him, she would notice it. Otherwise, it is very unlikely she would.

in my post I stated that she noticed magical power being used, but assumed it to be something else. She is now not focusing on it, but will notice a significant increase, neither means she'll be able to pin-point the source in anything but general direction.

So I put the sensation in the back of my head, ignoring it for now, but prepared to act if the feeling changed.

@LadyMatsudai

Can I add the organization of the ISPD, or the International Supernatural Peace Department, which is a heavily militarized force focused on stamping out any sort of supernatural insurrection, though officially claims it's only goal is to keep peace between both the humans and the supernatural, doing what is best for both parties. I would like to make a character who is a member of this, and would be an antagonist to the supernatural characters.

Sorry guys :( I have had a lot to do these past few days and an incident happened at my apartment complex two nights ago the freaked me out :(

Hey sorry for the delay :( I had attended three graduation ceremonies this weekend and I am exhausted :( Anyway! For plot, I was thinking there could be an attempted attack on either the clinic or on Alexa's life itself and causes a great stir? :) What do you guys think? Any ideas you had in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back