The Unholy Wars

LadyMatsudai

Elder Member
Hey there everyone! This is the glorious OOC chat area for everyone of the rp group of The Unholy Wars :) Here we can chat amongst ourselves anything pertaining to the rp or just for some nice chit chat to have fun <3

Feel free to chat away!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, this started? I didnt get a notification from the site (no bloody idea how it works) I'll start reading.

Still reading

I've been waiting for you Matsudai... The last post was clearly directed at you, and my character really has very little to say or comment on it.

Still not sure if this will be an action rpg or we are all going to hang out in a bakery. Let's see what happens.

Just a quick question Lady- Have the humans developed any special anti-supernatural weapons of note? For example, bullets that do long lasting damage. That sort of thing.

There can be some weapons that exist but not a large number of them. Some of them may still be in the works ;) There can be silver laced bullets, garlic repellent/poison, simple things like that for right now :) What did you have in mind @Jack Dennings ?

Right now I don't have anything specific in mind, other than it would be convenient for Jack to be able to purchase a weapon to use against supernatural creatures such as arch-demons. He does fancy swordsmanship- Are there any holy swords, or things of their kind, or special material more effective against supernaturals? @LadyMatsudai

You can have a rare sword laced with holy water etchings along the blade if you wish :) they can be rare to purchase so they aren't as common :)

Had plans to try and kill Tear's character? Lol

Not planning to kill Tear. Not yet, anyway xD . Just wanted to know what Jack would have availible for him, as shortly after this conversation he is likely to seek out a weapon.

In any case, my OC is walking towards the clinic now, you can decide when she arrives if you are pressed for time.

Lol okay :) he would need to go to a human shop for something like that too since it would be rare and an antique

Alright when I can reply later today I will make a post to prompt your OC's entrance :) @LeviathanL

Sorry to say I will have to quit as I am now grounded until the end of the school year- aka June. Again, my sincerest apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back