• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Underground

Zoola

teenage grandpa
WELCOME TO SALUS.

The city of Salus is a sanctuary - a haven to shield you from the hazards of the outside world. The rest of the world is in ruins from the war; nothing exists but a land of desolation, unfit for life. Consider your life in Salus a blessing.

That's what they want you to believe, anyway.

Salus is a city amidst the ruins of war. It is heavily barricaded by walls that surround the perimeter and sentinels guarding every street corner, assuring that no one will come in and that no one will ever leave. Under the rule of the government and their ruthless sentinels, the residents of Salus are constantly under strict supervision. One small mistake can lead to severe punishment. The majority of the citizens are poverty-stricken, barely able to get by. However, the sentinels and government officials enjoy no shortage of luxuries.

We are the Underground. Since the beginning of Salus, the sentinels have been instilling us with a sense of fear and hopelessness. For years, the fear of the consequences have outweighed the will to fight. They've made us too afraid to think for ourselves, too fearful to question why. But not anymore.

We are the Underground - the face of the rebellion.

- - -

This is a roleplay I've been wanting to do for a while now, though previous attempts have fallen through due to my own personal reasons. However, now I'm doing well and have a pretty free schedule so I thought now would be as good a time as ever. This roleplay will be in a post-apocalyptic setting and centered around the rebels, although loyalists, neutralists, and sentinels will be playable.

I do have much more information on this plot, so if you would like to know more, please let me know!

((As a side note, I would also like a co-owner or two to keep things going in case I am unable to do so for whatever reason; however, co-owners would need to have very extensive and comprehensive knowledge of the plot and world. I'm willing to fill you in on whatever, so again, please let me know if you're interested in this position.))

This has definitely peaked my interest, I will join when/if this roleplay is posted. Two questions, what is the literacy level? Also, would it be possible to have a character that was a sentinel, but secretly worked for the Underground as a spy?

This is a great idea, and I was wondering if you would have me as a co-GM. Post-apocalyptic/dystopian is right up my alley and I have a large knowledge on both genres. I was going to make a roleplay like this but I barely had a foundation of a plot, but I will gladly partake in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back