The Unceasing Hammer of Industry!

And another thing: Kajata, it's easy to counter your combat style. Any DB who knows what you're doing will never be foolish enough to unload onto you completely. If your ST starts doing this to you you need to make sure they've got a good reason for it. There's no way DBs are going to have highly developed tactics for combatting Alchemicals, at least not near the start of the Locust Crusade. It's also unlikely they'd have similar tactics for dealing with other sorts of Exalt: the Inured Frame charms, their effects and the appropriate counters are quite unique to Alchemicals.

I hope your ST won't fuck Hammer by making his combat strategy completely useless, but they could do so quite easily, and without even realising. If they do, you need to take them to task.

BurningPalm said:
I hope your ST won't fuck Hammer by making his combat strategy completely useless, but they could do so quite easily, and without even realising. If they do, you need to take them to task.
This is a good point, and one I agree with.

~FC.

Oh, also: did you say you were fighting a guy in Immaculate Air Dragon armor?  Did your ST throw you up against Lookshy, or just some bad-ass Dynast with access to heavy weapons?

Brother-man, I don't think anybody's starting character would do too well against that.  A starting Solar would have to be bad-ass to just survive that fight, let alone win.  If you got through it, you're doing okay.

Twas a Realm DB with a key to the weapons locker :P

He flew away at the end (bastard!) so I didn't get to truely pummel him unceasingly with the hammer until he splattered >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back