• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom !!!~ The Umbrella Academy (Interest Check - Number Five x OC // MlM) ~!!!

Methuselah87

Avoiding conflict starts a war within yourself
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
c215cc11975ad256d54664c83dce8d2964fb5cd2.pnj

Number Five has been separated from his family once again. Falling through a wormhole, he crashes to your character's feet, covered in blood and badly injured. Not exactly a typical meet-and-greet type of situation. Disoriented, fucked up, and angry, he tries to fight a random stranger and you pull him off, threatening to call the cops, and he blacks out right then and there. Now, it's up to you. Will you take care of this random stranger? Or will you let the police have his ass?

There are pros and cons to each decision. Pros: you get to figure out who he is and where he came from, ask him all about his weird powers, and a handsome stranger is crashing on your couch for a few days. Cons: he's obviously a psychotic killer with superpowers who will probably drink all the booze in your cabinet and randomly vanish in the middle of the night, never to be seen again. But boy - wouldn't that be an interesting story to tell the kids?

Like I said, it's not exactly a meet-and-greet, but you like this guy. He's attractive. He's vulgar. He drinks too much. But damn, is he convincing. You kind of like him for some reason. Romantically? Maybe.

23f191927fa334743f0288a8c9ce296341a9e57c.jpg
  • Hello! My name is Mikey ( He / They ).
  • I'm a queer author / artist, and I'll be playing Number Five.
  • Searching for someone to make a male OC for this romance RP.
  • MlM = Male x Male RP request
    • (all others will be considered case-by-case)

My General Rules:

1. All server rules apply
  2. Limit to 5 characters max per RP (excluding in-world originals to puppet as needed)
  3. Daily, biweekly, or weekly response (indicated at time of conception)
  4. OOC obligatory for any and all questions, issues, or debates
  5. Act respectfully and responsibly
  6. No gore/blood/needle mentions
  7. No asshole characters
  8. No double posting - wait your turn
  9. No belittling of any kind tolerated
  10. Please write gay romance with me

My Character Skeleton:

Topic Chosen: The Umbrella Academy
Name:
Height:
Hair and eye color:
Place of Origin/Birth:
Current location: (optional)
Power: (if any)
Weapon of choice: (if any)
Image of character: (if none, I can draw them for $5 - so message me privately if you want that)
Background: (2 paragraphs / 500 word maximum

da5f0f932c3adb3d3f4c35706a787e8fa631f4c0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back