• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Two Nations ~Closed~

"Mhm......as you wish....." Alucard unsheathed the sword. Using his thumb nail he cut the blade sharpening it. "Be careful miss poppy" Alucard sighed as he turned and walked a few feet away. Picking a broom handle up he prepared himself. Holding it loosely as he watched her "begin when you are ready Miss poppy"

"Ok i'm fine" She closed her eyes and the sword floated out of her hands. It charged at Alucard. 'this is how I fight' She Thought.

Cat popped out of her home. She fell asleep almost right away. She has been called peaceful when she sleep. The person who said the somehow died. *Wink* *Wink*. Then her mind went blank and feel asleep. She felt the ice around her and she looked though the ice and saw the prince.
Tarot of Death Tarot of Death

Last edited:
Letting the sword pierce his chest he started to walk towards her. Blood rippling from the wound as he stopped infront of her. Reaching he placed his hand on the top of her head. Gripping it as he lifted her off the ground. "These are the kinds of enemies I keep you safe from poppy.....things like me....things that are hard to kill" wanting to show her a taste of a real battle he grinned, waiting to see how she would react.
Kittycat Kittycat

She tries to shape shift as she kicked off his chest. It sorta worked? She looked at her self. Dragon wings and dragon Tail. Did i mean do do this?' She asked herself. She took a deep breath and looked at him. Maybe it was a glare.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
(I going to bed)

Alucard pulled the sword from his chest, tossing it to the ground. His blood seeping back into his body, grinning as his skin became metallic "ready for a real fight?" He asked as he launched himself at her, slashing at her inner right thigh.

"Alison.....where have you been young lady? And you are right you aren't supposed to mess with sharp things, especially swords!" Misako said seeming annoyed as she stood behind Alison
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
Kaga.Rin.240.782877.jpg

She just looked at her mom as she smiled" mommy hey" she says as she just looked up at her as she turned around" oh i was just playing mommy i was with miss phoenix she gave me chocolate" she says as she was a little hyper everytime she eats candy she gets hyper she just smiled she forgot about her homeschooling today as she was humming" are you mad mommy i'm sorry i should have told you where i was but i didn't want to wake you up you were sleeping" she says as she hugged her stuffed rabbit her allegies was kinda acting up she was allergic to dust" mommy my tooth hurts" she says she had a loose tooth as she looked at her hugging her moms hand Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"as long as you are being safe, and it isn't nice to bother Phoenix unless she is off sneaking a nap" chuckling she knelt down and smiled at Alison "open your mouth and say Ahhh, so mommy can see your tooth" Misako waited patiently, glad to see that her daughter was having fun.

Texangamer Texangamer

Tonya ran into the throne room, still in her pajamas with Duke behind her. Duke was trying to capture he so that the servants could get her into some more proper clothing for the day. "Big brother!! Duke won't leave me alone! I don't want to take a bath or change clothes!" She exclaimed as she ran to Craig and his behind his throne, peeking her head out just in time to see Duke freeze in place.

Duke stood at attention, his axe strapped to his back as usual. "Forgive me Lord Jeint I didn't realize you were speaking with someone, forgive me for interrupting!" Duke said, his voice was still low and calm but you could tell that he was startled by where he had chased Tonya to.

(Everyone needs a cute sadistic little sister ;p. )
Kittycat Kittycat Tarot of Death Tarot of Death

Alison
_usagi_drop_by_6084_from_zerochan_net_by_chrisman1991-d5j98d0.jpg

She just opened up for her mother as she just looked at her mom" aaaah" she says as she wanted her tooth out as she just held onto her mother she didn't know her father much she really like the royal family except for the princess" I met the princess mommy I was polite like you taught me" she says opening her mouth again Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Alison
_usagi_drop_by_6084_from_zerochan_net_by_chrisman1991-d5j98d0.jpg

She just opened up for her mother as she just looked at her mom" aaaah" she says as she wanted her tooth out as she just held onto her mother she didn't know her father much she really like the royal family except for the princess" I met the princess mommy I was polite like you taught me" she says opening her mouth again Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Misako "that's great honey, now don't talk for a second so mommy can pull the tooth okay?" Reaching into Alison's mouth she froze the gum around her tooth to numb her mouth a bit so she wouldn't bleed or feel it being removed. Winking at Alison she pulled it out quickly "All done, that didn't hurt a bit did it Alison?" She asked as she held her hand out and opened it up. Showing Alison the tooth that rest in the palm of her hand

Alison
a37a3b50e76bf47fcb7a682bc0843c17--bunny-drop-bunnies.jpg

She just smiled at her mother as she smiled" it came out yay no it didn't hurt mommy" she says as she looked at her tooth" will the tooth fairy come tonight" she was happy that her tooth came out as she just held onto her mother as she was smiling she just poke her mother" do mommy has work I want to learn about my ice powers I can't control it yet I want to be brave and strong like mommy" she say hugging her moms arm she didn't want to do her homework since she was homeschooled she just looked around she accidentally made it snow" oops" she says Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Charguul
lava_spewer_3_by_davesrightmind-d8d0s67.jpg

Meanwhile...

Deep beneath the palace of the monster nation, a massive beast stirred. It dwelled in the treasury surrounded by mountains of gold, jewels, and artifacts. Once every ten years or so it would awaken and devour anything in its path. Yet it wasnt without its perks, the gold became more pure when he smelted it, and many enemies of the nation fell during its "Active" periods.

Rising slowly to its feet the beast shoveled several hundred pounds of gold into its mouth. Feeling more energized by the meal it began walking towards the large iron doors that held it in its chamber. With a screech it slammed its shoulder into the gate. The entire chamber shook, likely able to be felt in the palace above, yet the door held. Charguul repeated this process several times occasionally stopping to eat more gold. Each failed attempt caused the beast to let out a mournful bellow, sounding like a peal of thunder.​
Kittycat Kittycat Tarot of Death Tarot of Death Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
(any others in the monster nation)

Luke was walking through the streets of the town with his head down and his hoodie up. He had put his hands in his pockets listening to "Me, Myself, & I" by G-Eazy X Bebe Rexha. He went to the bar and sat down ordering Scotch even though he knew that his abilities couldn't get him drunk or in this case prevented him from getting drunk because of his healing factor. He set his phone aside and took out his headphones. He kept his hood up and starred at himself through the shot glass. (Finished creating 1 of my OC's and is posted on the CS page of this RP.)

cfd666d50e41de5b876ffbe8d1dfb95b.jpg

Misako laughed as she picked Alison up hugging her. Kissing Alison on the cheek as she nuzzled her cheek. "It's just a little snow Alison there's nothing to be afraid of" walking back into the castle she decended down a set of stairs heading for the wash room. "Want to take a bath with mommy? I can wash your back unless you think you are a big girl now?" Her voice still smooth like roses as she opened the door and sat Alison down. Placing her hands on her hips she gazed down at Alison "you are strong like mommy already, you just can't use ice magic that well yet"
Texangamer Texangamer

(Kitty are you okay? Your posts didn't make any sense Kittycat Kittycat )

Alison
127331.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she was carried to the washroom as she was put down she just smiled" I take bath with mommy can you teach me how to use my powers mommy she loved her mother as she smiles at her as she looked around as she looked at the maids as she just blushed she was poor but she was happy" mommy can i get a new toy" she asked as she was being a bit playful as she saw the maids putting water in the tub as she was a bit emberessed to undress in front of the maids her face turning red" i want mommy teach me how to use powers i can't use powers like you" she says grabbing onto her pants since she was hiding behind her not wanting to undress in front of the maids Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Craig slightly spaceing out looked up in suprise to see duke. He listened for the most part and got up to go behind his throne to talk to sonya. "Listen, if you go wash and change i can show you the things i brought from outside, is it a deal?" Craig smiled and put his hand out playfully. But the palace shaking was a different story. Craig payed no mind though so he brushed it off as a earthquake. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako unbuckled the metal armor on herself and put it on a table. "Of course I will honey, we can practice some of the easier and small things while we are in the bath" letting her hair down before putting the rest of her clothes onto the table. Pausing she looked down at Alison "are you shy Alison? Do you need me to hold a towel up?" Dodging the question about the new toy again, not exactly sure how much money they had left.
Texangamer Texangamer

Tonya paused for a minute before taking her big brothers hand and stepping out from behind his throne "okay, did you bring me anything?" She asked curiously, hoping it was a new slave, her last one didn't last very long.

"Thank you for your assistance My king" Duke knelt down and lowered his head "if I may speak freely and disclose something I was asked to keep hidden from you by your late father and our previous ruler" Duke was referring to the tremors that were being sent up by that thing locked in the lowest parts of the castle.
Tarot of Death Tarot of Death Blazingsword23 Blazingsword23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back