• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Two Nations ~Closed~

~Two Years Later~
Twilight
Twilight , now 13, was on her knees in her garden. She was working on it 24/7 now a days because the King was coming to the best garden in the Monster Kingdom. She won with her Earth demon magic. Her Twilight magic helped. She used it to block the night so it grew faster. Her knees and hands were bruised but she didn't feel them over her excitement. She stood up her and went inside her cottage for water. She drank every drop. She wiped the sweat from her face. She twirled around the house and started singing in a Forgotten Language. Her Mother and Father spoke in forgotten languages. They seemed forgotten to everyone except her and her parents. She missed them so much. She put the cup down and went back outside to the burning sun. She went back down on her knees and started working more. Tarot of Death Tarot of Death Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Phoenix
Phoenix,now 15, walked out of the castle doors. Her blood red hair flowing. She ran down the castle steps. Her hands were burning with flames. You could tell she was mad. She went to were the wall badly damaged from war. She looked at her scarred arms from fights. She went to the other side. The Monster Side. She went on put her back to the wall. Her hair flamed blue flamed. She was very mad. She was mad that the other guards hated her. She was mad at fate for killing her parents.
Anyone?

Kat
Katrine, now 16, wonder the city and snow was falling around her. Her eyes were slits. Wings almost were coming out of her back and her tail. Her hands were moving. She was crunching on ice. People moved out of the way and stared. She was annoyed. You could tell she was an ice demon.
Anyone.
Poppy
Poppy, now 18, walked in the hallway carefree for once since the war with the Monster Nation. Her orange hair twirling around her head. She missed a lot of people because they died. She sat down in the libary reading in till night.
Anyone

(And yes you)

Craig was sleeping in his large room with the area darker than the night sky. He was scarred on the chest and neck from the large scale battles waged. His armor scratched and cut deep from enemy swords. But with this he still had a child of his own. A little boy named Zackery. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf (i wil respond to you kitty but first i wait for ceat, since shes misako and had zackery...atleast i speculate)

Alison
-Rima-rima-shugo-chara-37527357-500-284.jpg

She just smiled she grew her hair out as she looked around as she was scared to go outside since the war happened her birthday soon she didn't want to celebrate she had a brother she hated hair cuts even though she needed one she just was walking around the castle bored she still had fear over Sonya she was trained to fight with a toy sword by Craig and her mother even though she's a girl she had a scar across her cheek​

Last edited:
He woke up with a nightmare, again. He was used to them now. He looked out the window in his bedroom, the sun was just starting to come out. He had only 1 scar and it was across his leg. During the battle, the electricity seemed to have a mind of its own, and made an almost impenetrable sheild. He had killed many a Magic nation member. He was now considered a member of monster nation. Many there didn't like the fact that he lived in magic nation previously, until he killed 15 members of his original nation. He was considered a traitor.

He had lived with Mr. Craig, Ms. Misako, and Alison ever since the day he came. He considered them family. It was then that he realized that he was turning 8 today! He really wanted to see the garden for his birthday to. He ran down the hall knocking on his "parents" bedroom door. "May I come in?"

Craig was sliggtly awake and mumbled loud enough for ruben to hear. "Come in...just be quiet...dont wake mom" He rumbke a littl ein the sheets trying to fall back asleep. Zack layed with craig and misako peacfuly with a smallest smile on his face. Countryrps Countryrps @@ceat6

He turned the knob on the door, and pushed the door open, he kept the knob turned until he finished closing the door all the way. He then walked up to his father and whispered "Do your scars hurt papa?" He had chosen to call him this, because that's what he called his birth father. And Craig was as good of a father as his birth dad was, so he earned the title. He didn't want to mention his birthday, he preferred to keep quiet about it.

Craig opened his eyes and remembered it was rubens birthday. He didn't say anything until her rolled over and looked at ruben. "No, but your birthday is today...what you say we go out to the garden maybe have a party" He smiled at Ruben with great intent and a true love for him like he had for zack or alison. Countryrps Countryrps Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Alison
latest

She just looked at around as she saw Ruben as she adjusted her headband as she blushed" as she had a cut on her cheek she had a bandaid since she was training' ow mom and Craig gonna kill me since one of the guards used a real sword and cut me' she thought crying walking toward Craig and her mom room​

He thought he heard footsteps in the hall. He teleported out to the source of the sound, faceplanting in front of Alison. After all this time he still hadn't mastered this technique! He then got uip, teleported back beside Mr. Craig, face planting into the side of the mattress. "Alison's coming papa."

Alison
latest

She rubbed her face as she sighed going to her mom room as she looked around as she open the door her hair hiding her cut from her training with the scary guard she just smiled" hiya Craig" she say closing the door quietly as she was wincing cause of the pain" Craig scary guard hurt me with training he used a real sword while I use a wooden sword it hurts" she whines Tarot of Death Tarot of Death Countryrps Countryrps

Craig looked up at alison and jumped up to the floor. He looked at her cut with a slightly worried face. "That guard...what did he look like?" He wanted to talk to the guard that hurt his daughter...or step daughter. Texangamer Texangamer Countryrps Countryrps

Alison
d7f2f22612ae80_full.jpg

She looked at her step father" he's tall daddy and have dark brown hair with blue eyes" she says looking at him" it hurts daddy" she says as she was pouting" he in trouble for hurting me using the real sword" she says holding to him Tarot of Death Tarot of Death

He continued to stand next to the bed, he couldn't think of anything to say. He was what, was that word he heard adults use alot? Oh ya speechless, he was speechless.

Craig got up and put on a shirt. He walked down to the gaurd alison described and grabbed him by the neck. He held him tightly and yelled loud enough for everyone to hear."you ever hurt my dear girl with a real weapon without my explicit premission i will kill you" He was furious as he stood with great anger toward the poor gaurd shaking in his metal boots. Texangamer Texangamer Countryrps Countryrps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back