• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alba Teno
Mentions Ariel Ariel

Alba chuckled at the girl's childish reaction to his jab at her and pretended to be deeply hurt by her comment about him never being her friend. He was happy to find that at there were others that had a real sense of humor. He jumped at her rather sudden change in attitude and wrote in his journal to not piss her off. "Observation one, do not piss off the female vessels. They may, very well, kill you mercilessly."

After writing down his observation and looking around at the vessels who had found a partner, he sighed and listened to the other conversations while filling in his journal with information on the others. He turned to the girl from before and smiled while holding out a hand. "If I'm not going to be one of your friends at least let me know your name. I'm Alba."

Ava Mane
The Pickaxe, Nuri
With Gallien and Emily
Gabe Gabe RizaTiz RizaTiz
Jecht Jecht
"Gaaah! Why must you be so stubborn?"
Ava almost smiled. Gallien was relenting.
"Okay, we need to travel cautiously. Who knows if the Jewels have something planned ahead, so I'm taking the safe route here, especially since you two are here. We will leave the Pickaxe tomorrow, going northwest to Biyn, where we can get the major supplies of Emily's workshop. From there, we head to Gagan, where the dense forest might help us tread quietlyt, and then we reach Phallin."
The blonde nodded, proud of the details of the plan. He had actually thought things through this time. He was being cautious. He was not rushing headfirst into battle. Though, really, that wasn't to say that the moment he came across his target that he wouldn't throw his plan to the wayside. Gallien was a great leader, passionate and protective. But, he was passionate and protective.
"Ava, I want every single contraption that is available for immediate deployment. I don't care if it's a prototype. You can employ as much help as you need to make them ready until tomorrow."
She could see that fierce determination in his eye, and although she knew he was very serious, she couldn't help but to put in one more jab against Emily.
"I appreciate it, Gallien, but I need no assistance. I am quite capable on my own," She said with a slow nod, her words as even as ever.
"I'll check out with you as soon as I'm available. Dismissed."
He was so worried. It was easy for her to see. Ava reached out a hand and gently touched his arm. She didn't care that there were others in the room. She turned to him, her face hidden from the others, and she gave him one of her rare soft smiles. Then, without a word, she left to her workshop, retying her apron around her.
She was ready to fight for him.

Lithe Carrigan
The Jeweled Temple, Phailin
With eleven of the Vessels and all available Jewels
@C4MD3N dragonsfire dragonsfire Typewriter Typewriter animegirl20 animegirl20 Alba Teno Alba Teno The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Life. Life. Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Silvis Silvis RizaTiz RizaTiz Rantos Rantos Ariel Ariel Skyflash Skyflash

While the fat man droned on and on about some legend, Lithe tuned him out and took the chance to glance around the room at the others that had been forced to be here. The people here were so different from one another. A few of them were flamboyant, some seemed like hardened warriors, a few seemed less than honorable, and one seemed particularly mysterious. The only thing that most of the people here had in common were the gemstones that were stuck to their bodies.
Lithe frowned and glanced down at her gloved hand. She knew what she would find if she removed it. There would be a round multi-colored stone on her wrist surrounded by cuts and scars. It wasn't like it had suddenly vanished. It wouldn't even come off when she had taken a knife to it. So, it looked like she was stuck with it. And, for this purpose, it seemed. To be in a room of strangers that had little in common.
The thief was torn from her thoughts as the sound of a familiar nursery rhyme reached her ears. She closed her bright eyes and leaned back in her seat. It was like she was there again, unable to do nothing as this creature, this god, scream in agony that had nothing to do with physical pain. Then, the room darkened, and the stained glass window shattered, sending shards of glass flying toward her. Her eyes snapped open as she reflexively threw up a barrier and the shards bounced harmlessly off and onto the ground.
The rest of the man's speech seemed to continue without incident, but it felt as if this Being knew of this meeting and was furious. The old man ended his long winded talk, and the room fell into almost squabbling (though strangely a few people were talking about fashion?). She listened as people presented their arguments. Some were for it, some were against, one would be if he were to be paid. This was ridiculous. What else could they do? Just sit back and watch the world be destroyed? She happened to enjoy being alive. Besides, this was an amazing challenge and she was ready to meet it.
This looked like it was going to be fun.

Last edited:
Nich Fiel and Holt Jahon
The Jeweled Temple, Phailin
With eleven of the Vessels and all available Jewels
Camden Camden dragonsfire dragonsfire Typewriter Typewriter animegirl20 animegirl20 Alba Teno Alba Teno The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Life. Life. Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Silvis Silvis RizaTiz RizaTiz Rantos Rantos Ariel Ariel Skyflash Skyflash
Whatever Nich had expected to follow his speech was not this. Though, really, he did not know why he was surprised. He was dealing with children after all, and they were only doing what children do best, talk. They were talking over one another, arguing, some were even talking about fabric for some reason.
"A nursery rhyme? We're putting all our trust in a rhyme? If the gemstones chose us, what for? What do we have that you Jewels don't, and why wouldn't they just choose the people already trying to help them? What's stopping us from just leaving?"
"How are we going to do that exactly...? If it's so bent on destroying humanity, why do you think diplomacy would work? Or is there some little fancy thing we gotta do and make it good again with the power of friendship and teamwork?"
“I do apologize for being the downer here, but surely pleasantries can be temporarily delayed for another time, couldn’t they? We have stones lodged in our bodies, powers that are borrowed, and some vast and dangerous quest ahead of us with no clear solution, just an end goal we must achieve. This neither seems like a choice nor a simple task to undermine with false optimism. Shouldn’t we be offering our skill sets or at least figuring out a plan? I don’t want to be here or leave home either but.. If the stories are truly fact, then any home or life we seek to return to seems condemned unless we go through with this and succeed.”
"So let me get this straight? You want US to go on a potentially fatal journey to SAVE THE WORLD?. Yeah right, you don't need us... you need our gems. Otherwise we'd just be more trash to scoff at on the side of the road. You want me to risk my life? I EXPECT payment. I'm a Freelancer... pay me. I want coin, lots of coin. Enough to convince me that I should consider this suicide mission."

"Are you serious right now? Payment? So let me get this straight. The entire world is in danger of being destroyed and your one of the ones that can help save it yet the only way you'll do it is if you get paid? I would hope you want to do it just out of oh I don't know kindness, concern hell your life is on the line here to you know! Jeez some people are just so inconsiderate. You know I was not happy to be here at first either but after hearing what's at stake I will be glad to help. Though I rather not be involved in the actual fighting part."
"Me? How do I know ANY of you won't choke and get us all killed? I have no idea what any of you will do when things go south... which they will. On second thought, I'll give you a discount~"
"How much time would we have to find the rest of the pieces?"
All of this squabbaling was ridiculous, but a few of them had a few good points. However, there was nothing he could do if everyone continued to argue and talk over each other. His eyes moved to the side of the room where his fellow Jewels stood. A few of them were already engaged with a few of the children, one kept a stony gaze on them, but one had her eyes on him. He nodded at her, and she smiled and walked to meet him at the front of the room. She was easily one of the tallest and most intimidating in the room, but she almost looked motherly with that gentle smile on her tattooed lips.
The woman reached the alter, giving a nod to her superior when she did. He nodded in return, and she brought her hands to her lips, showing the cuts down her arm, some with glass still in it. She moved her fingers to her mouth and gave a loud, shrill whistle, aiming to garner the room's attention.
"Thank you, Holt," Nich murmured to her as she took a step behind him and fell into a military stance, her mismatched eyes on the room.
"You each have mighty concerns, but they are not unwarranted. I know this is a lot to be asked of you. If you find that saving the world in which you live is not worth it, I will not force you to go on this journey that you do not believe in. However, I do not believe any of you doubt what I say is true. You have these memories in your mind. You know what happened. I think you are just scared. It is natural. You are just children, and this is so much. I do not know why these gemstones have chosen you when we have devoted our lives to this cause. I do know that they did choose you for a reason. I do know that each of you have something to bring to this, something that made you worth it. I do know that the world is at stake, and if nothing is done, we will all die. There is an eclipse approaching. We believe that this is what it means when the prophecy says "as the world begins to dim." The eclipse is in one hundred and eighty-two days. If you would like to join us on this quest, we are leaving at once. I think it is best if we are to split up. One group will stay here in Phailin to begin the search while the other group will start in Chau. It is possible to cover more ground in less time this way." Nich paused, drawing his eyes across the group, a sad frown on his lips. "When all of this is over, there will only be two outcomes. Either the world will be saved and you will be free of your gemstones, or we will all be dead. If you would like to leave, please do so now." He nodded to Holt and she moved down the aisle to open the door at the end of the chapel to the outside.
"If you would like to save the world, come with me."
The short man moved to a small door to the side of the chapel, and disappeared inside of it. Not far behind him, a tall, curvy woman disappeared into the room after him, tugging absently on her gloves.
The room that they had moved into was much smaller than the chapel. It had two doors, one that connected it to the chapel, and another that was barred from this side. Tapestries hung from the wall, each depicted a scene with the Being in the center. They all seemed to be in an order, ending with the shattering of the Being. In the middle of the room was a simple wooden table, with benches on each side of it. A map of Juvela was the only thing that covered the large table, taking up most of it.
Nich took a seat at the head of the table, his back as straight as a ruler. He kept his eyes on the map, his brow furrowed with what looked like worry. He did not dare look up to see how many had followed him lest he be disappointed by how few did.

b42G5j8.png

Gyrus, Capital of Elmas

As soon as the man slumped to the floor, he rushed in, kicking the sword to the side as he restrained the man. Some of the citizens applauded Gallien, some just smiled and went on with their day, already accustomed to the sight of the Quartermaster handling criminals. Looking around him, he spotted two Miners patrolling, and with just a shout, the three of them were carrying the large man back to the Pickaxe.
The trip was uneventful, made it easier by the other two Miners helping him off the ground. The sigh of Gallien dragging someone to the dungeons was common, much more common than Ava would like. Amélie, the receptionist, simply nodded and grabbed the forms. "Another one, boss? It's almost as if people want to get arrested by you." Gallien shrugged, chuckling, and placed the paralyzed man near the table. "Alright, search him for anything that might cause one harm. Take off boots, gloves and the cape." the two men started doing that, placing a pouch of throwing daggers on the table. However, one of them gasped as they took off his gloves. "Boss, you might wanna check this out." Gallien stopped filling the arrest forms and looked at his subordinate, who was holding his hand. The Quartermaster froze in place as he stared at the golden gem in the man's palm, the gem glistening in the light of the windows. Seconds have passed as Gallien's mind rushed, thinking of why a Vessel of the Being was in Elmas. Were they finally attacking? Was he alone? Amélie's voice snapped him of his trance. "Boss? Are you alright?" Gallien looked at her, and then back to the man. "You two, place him on the questioning room. Restrain him as much as you can, and don't stay on the room when re recovers." The two men looked at Amélie, who had a troubled expression. "Amélie, fetch Ava and Emily, direct them to the questioning room. If any of them protests, tell them I caught a Vessel."
Shame Shame RizaTiz RizaTiz YukGen YukGen

Last edited:
Lance Genoz

"....Hmph" He brushed his hand through his hair, once again in a dramatic fashion.
"You know guys....I don't know about any of you but I prefer to stay alive." He said aloud, to the other Vessels.
He looked at Haruko and said "Coming along pal?"
He walked to the room where Nich entered.
"Hm...This is significantly smaller than the main room..."
Instead of sitting down, he leaned against a wall, one foot on the wall, the other on the floor. Arms crossed.
"So.......I suppose I can't call you old man...atleastwhileyou'rehere....since it'd be rude...Nich Fiel was it? What's the map for Nichel?"
He thought it'd be funny to combine his first and last name into a nickname.

Interacted with: animegirl20 animegirl20 Shame Shame Camden Camden dragonsfire dragonsfire Typewriter Typewriter Alba Teno Alba Teno The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Life. Life. Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Silvis Silvis Rantos Rantos Ariel Ariel Skyflash Skyflash

Okuni-sw3-art.jpg"So you can see the future huh? Have you ever been wrong?"

Haruko looked over to the boy who the more she looked wondered if he was older then he looked. "Well so far I had only one vision and it was of that weird ground shaking moment we had earlier when the glass shattered. So no so far none have been wrong." She turned her attention back to Lance. "You would? Haha awesome! If we get into groups hopefully we'll get to work together." She watched as he pulled down his shirts to chow her his gem. "Invincibility? That's pretty cool My power has bit of a side effect to. At least I I think it does. I got a slight headache when I had the first vision....I'm hoping that's something tht won't get worse." There was a slightly worried look on her face but she soon replaced it with a smile.

Soon Nich started to talk again and she turned to listened.

You each have mighty concerns, but they are not unwarranted. I know this is a lot to be asked of you. If you find that saving the world in which you live is not worth it, I will not force you to go on this journey that you do not believe in. However, I do not believe any of you doubt what I say is true. You have these memories in your mind. You know what happened. I think you are just scared. It is natural. You are just children, and this is so much. I do not know why these gemstones have chosen you when we have devoted our lives to this cause. I do know that they did choose you for a reason. I do know that each of you have something to bring to this, something that made you worth it. I do know that the world is at stake, and if nothing is done, we will all die. There is an eclipse approaching. We believe that this is what it means when the prophecy says "as the world begins to dim." The eclipse is in one hundred and eighty-two days. If you would like to join us on this quest, we are leaving at once. I think it is best if we are to split up. One group will stay here in Phailin to begin the search while the other group will start in Chau. It is possible to cover more ground in less time this way." "When all of this is over, there will only be two outcomes. Either the world will be saved and you will be free of your gemstones, or we will all be dead. If you would like to leave, please do so now."
"If you would like to save the world, come with me."

Haruko watched as the man left and she stood there thinking for a moment. Well looked like he was pretty much giving them a choice but to her the choice disappeared when the gem became imbedded into their skin. Plus her's wasn't some power she could use at will....she would get these visions whether she liked it or not.

"Coming along pal?"

"Huh?" She turned her head to the voice and realized it was Lance. "Oh coming!" She walked over to her umbrella picked up and followed behind him. When Haruko got inside she sat down in one of the chairs. She then rested her umbrella against the table. She wondered how many people would choose to join in.
RizaTiz RizaTiz Shame Shame Camden Camden dragonsfire dragonsfire Typewriter Typewriter Alba Teno Alba Teno The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Life. Life. Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Silvis Silvis Rantos Rantos Ariel Ariel Skyflash Skyflash

Alba Teno
"If you would like to save the world, come with me." Alba knew that this would be his last chance to back out from his unwanted responsibility but that voice in his head told him that this would also be his one chance to fulfill his promise. His one chance to be the hero that his family always wanted him to become. He watched several of the vessels follow the man and realized that he was older than most of them but they were going without hesitation.

"Greeat, this is gonna be fun." Alba sighed and followed, making his choice permanent.

Well they were paying Freks, so he agreed to go along. Plus he had just nicked some nice looking silver objects while they weren't looking. The Chameleon Aspect he acquired let him blend in with his surroundings. So when he was "Looking cool and mysterious", he was just stealing things. Keeping his hood up, Freks decided he would keep his face hidden for now. Following the old man, Freks could feel Peridot scolding him. Freks had always considered it to be female. In spite of the fact that it was a gem in his belly button. You know you could help them out of the goodness of your heart?

Oh he could do this for free. Yet Freks never took risks unless there was profit involved. Just like when he stole the Sacramenti Diamond, which could have ended with his death by swording. He had something he wanted out of it. Now with this endeavor. He'd be able to obtain more gems like Peridot. Although he would have to find a way to deal with the mental conversations. Peridot was strong willed, yet even she couldn't manage multiple gems overriding Freks's psyche.

Okuni-sw3-art.jpgHaruko glanced towards the entrance when she heard more footsteps. Alba and following behind him Freks had came in. She then glanced towards Lance when he asked about the map. "I assume he's probably going to direct us where to go." She said shrugging responding to Lance. She then glanced at Alba and Freks again. I wonder what their powers are. She thought to herself. While thinking she remembered Alba mentioning her could fly? That had to be from the gem. She looked to Freks. What was his power? "Hey what power did you get from the gem?" She asked Freks. The powers seemed to be pretty interesting though she wondered if anyone had any like actual powers that they could fight with. If they mentioned it she didn't remember. "Hey Lance why don't you sit down?" Haruko pointed to both chairs next to her which were free.
RizaTiz RizaTiz
Alba Teno Alba Teno
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Shame Shame

Freks exhaled at her questioning. It would appear that he would have to tell them what Peridot did. Although he was going to be vague about it. No telling what these people would do if they found out what Peridot did. Any one of them could plot to take Peridot away from Freks. Leaning against a pillar and turning his head towards Haruko, Freks spoke about his power.

"My powers work situationally. If I need to be strong, I'm strong. If I require speed, I become faster. Should I find myself at the wrong end of an arrow, my skin will harden"

That was it, all he was going to give her. Any more than what he has just said could endanger himself and Peridot. Just before he had used the Chameleon to hide himself and steal small trinkets. These priests seemed to be poor fools. Of course, even poor people have SOMETHING. Although learning of their lack of followers and coin had softened Frek's attitude a little. Looking at Haruko, her features reminded him of his mother, Amalia. Of course, that was because her family was originally from Mauve. Except for his eyes, Freks had the soft and refined features of his Mauvian mother.

Interactions: animegirl20 animegirl20

Lance Genoz

"Probably...Though I wonder how and where the pieces of this Being are being hidden...."
He looked at Nich, who kept looking at the map. He hasn't once looked at them.
"Hey Lance why don't you sit down?"
Lance looked at Haruko as she pointed to the chairs next to her.
"Hm...? Alright." He went over to the left of Haruko and sat down to the chair next to her. Crossing one leg over the other, his hands behind his head in a relaxed position.

Interacted with: animegirl20 animegirl20

Near: Shame Shame Alba Teno Alba Teno Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Haruko glanced at Lance as he sat down and then looked back at Freks. "Really you can do all that. That pretty cool!" She said smiling. "I can see into the future." She said pointing at the gem on her forehead. "....Did I tell you that already? No wait I think that was Lance and Alba.....Well anyway." She said shrugging. "Sounds like you got a boost in skills. That should come in handy." She looked towards Lance. "Hey so see this umbrella." She said pointing the one she was carrying with her this whole time. "Try to pick it up." Whenever she met new people she liked to see if they could pick it up. The Umbrella was incredibly heavy most people couldn't do it some could get it up a little bit and few could pick it up like her with total ease but it was entertaining to see their faces when they realized how heavy it was. She smiled at him acting like what she said wasn't a strange at all.
RizaTiz RizaTiz
Alba Teno Alba Teno
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Shame Shame

Sieglinde
Jewel Temple

Sieglinde almost visibly jumped when Holt whistled, not being very focused on much and she couldn't help but feel impressed at how she commanded everybody's attention in the room, but her attention was almost immediately lost when Nich went off on another speech, only really catching the tail end of it. "When all of this is over, there will only be two outcomes. Either the world will be saved and you will be free of your gemstones, or we will all be dead. If you would like to leave, please do so now. If you want to save the world, come with me." Sieglinde giggled a bit, slightly amused at how dramatic he was, no matter how appropriate it is to the scale of their mission, but the way some of these other Vessels, even the loud one, rallied around him excited her and she found it amusing in a twisted sort of way. She looked back towards Evelyn.

"Evelyn huh, pretty name. Well then, Eve you heard the man. I do hope you'll consider helping. If so, perfect, we can meet up in the room over there!" Sieglinde gestured over to the door by the altar that some of the Vessels were gathering towards. "If not... well, then it was nice to meet ya." She walked to the room and gave a small wave just in case Eve chose to leave instead of going with them. As a Jewel she kinda felt obligated to go, it was her job basically after all. Plus it'll be nice to see how many people actually show up, Sieglinde thought, following Haruko and a few other Vessels inside and standing off to the left of the doorway, taking in the stained glass reliefs lining the walls.

Interactions: Camden Camden
Near: Alba Teno Alba Teno Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia animegirl20 animegirl20 RizaTiz RizaTiz

Alba Teno
Near Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Shame Shame RizaTiz RizaTiz Skyflash Skyflash / Interacts animegirl20 animegirl20
Alba wrote down Freks' powers and looked at Haruko's seemingly innocent smile when she asked everyone to lift her umbrella. He suspected that there was more to the challenge but shrugged and attempted it anyway. At first, the darn thing wouldn't budge but seeing as how he had created his blade to be lightweight it wasn't surprising that he wasn't used to lifting something heavy. The second attempt was better as he concentrated on lifting it and calmly breathed.

"Not bad, this thing almost had me, you'll need to tell about it later Haruko." Alba said as he chuckled and set the umbrella back down and recording the weapon details in his book. After he was done with that, he turned the page and smiled sadly as he took a seat and read something he had forgotten. As he read, his hand went to his necklace and played with it as his mind seemed to wander off for the moment

Emily Swrin

"I told you that I'm not a child!" She whipped one of the rookie alchemists who just joined her branch, leaving a bright red mark across their face.
"Hmph...You do well to remember that..."
Emily returned to her own office, tossing in the final ingredients needed for her special little potion.
She began mixing them into the liquid when a knock was heard.
"Come in." She said. One of the members of the Miners appeared at the door.
"Ma'am, Gallien wants you to report to the questioning room right away"
The questioning room? Why would he want her there.

"Although I would to, I can't. I'm busy making some potions for the trip. Tell him that I w-"
"He says he found a Vessel"
".....A vessel!?" She jumped back in shock, knocking an extra material into the mix by accident, causing an explosion inside the room.
When the coloured smoke cleared, the entire room was very cold.
Whatever Emily accidently made, it gave off a very cold aura.
The poor member got caught up in the explosion and both Her and Emily were freezing.
"D-d-d-d-did y-y-y-ou say ve-ve-ve-vess-sel?" Asked Emily, shivering and hugging herself for warmth.
"Y-y-y-es" replied the female member, shivering as well
"F-f-fine. Getsomebodytocleanthisu-u-up" She said the last part fast to avoid any more delay.
Emily quickly put on a jacket that was usually only worn in winter and rushed out the office.
After a while, she reached the last floor of the Pickaxe and opened the questioning room
"I-I-I-I'm h-here." She was still hugging herself, shivering.

Gabe Gabe

b42G5j8.png

Gyrus, Capital of Elmas

Gallien had overseen the escort of the Vessel to the questioning room. He had his hand on his throwing knife at all times, afraid of the man using whatever power he had to get away. When the two helpers tied him up to the chair, using almost all of the rope in stock, Gallien closed the door, leaving only the small window open. He stood hear the door, glancing every now and then to ensure that he was still knocked out. After a while, Gallien heard a tittering Emily behind him. "I-I-I-I'm h-here." He didn't turn right away, still looking at the bound warrior. "Oh, Emily, good. I want you to be here for the ques-WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" He exclaimed as he saw the state of the alchemist in front of him. It looked like she went through a three day blizzard, the thick jacket shivering along with the small body of the Canary. Her face was blue-ish, signs of hypothermia, and a small icicle hanged on her chin. Gallien stood there, dumbfounded, reactionless, before shaking his head. "What in the world did you do?" He slowly reached on her chin, breaking the icicle and examining it, before throwing it away. "If you were dealing with delicate things, you should've sent someone to warn me." He unclasped his cape and threw it over her.

"I found this man threatening everyone on the Merchantry Square. I thought he was just another drunkard, but when we got here I saw the gem etched into his hand." He pointed at the man, before realizing that the small window is too high for poor Emily. Looking to the sides, he sighed. "We gotta wait for Ava, though. I wanted all of us to proceed with the questioning."
Shame Shame RizaTiz RizaTiz Jecht Jecht

Emily Swrin

"Oh, Emily, good. I want you to be here for the ques-" Gallien had turned his head to look at Emily. Emily saw as his expression went from normal to shocked in a moment of milliseconds "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?"
"I-I-I was m-mak-"
She started to say quietly before being interrupted by Gallien. He probably didn't hear her speak.
"What in the world did you do?"
She tried to speak again but with all her shivering and Gallien already moving towards her, she didn't have enough time to say anything before Gallien went and tore off the small icicle that forming under her chin.
"If you were dealing with delicate things, you should've sent someone to warn me."
Emily caught the cape that Gallien tossed her and quickly wrapped it around herself.
"I-I-I wasjustbusymakingthepotionswhen-" She got cut off by her own sneeze. It was a pretty soft sneeze. "I-I-I-I accid-dentally knockedsomethingover, whichfellinto t-the mixandcausedanexplos-" She sneezed once more. "Explosion...it seems to h-h-ave made a mixture that is fffreezing to the t-touch. It got on me andnowI'mlikethisfor t-the moment"
Gallien went on to explain about how he found the vessel. He wanted to show her the Vessel but both of them saw that the window was too high up for her to see through.
Emily wasn't able to listen to the other stuff Gallien said as she was more busy trying to warm herself up.

Gabe Gabe

Last edited:
Daniel
Caught by miners
He’d just stare at the ceiling anxiously, waiting for something to happen. He doesn’t like being tied down is all and would kill if anyone did manage to tie him down. This was another situation though, with paralysis and bring tied down together, he couldn’t move an inch if he wanted to. No animal would reach him here either so calling on his power would be pointless. He wants something to happen. He needs something to happen.

PiaThe Jeweled Temple, Phailin

After a while the head man managed to grab the attention of everyone in the room once again, finally answering questions to everyone's concerns and questions. Pia continued sitting there, clenching her wrapped hands waiting for her question to be answered. Then the answer came. One hundred and eighty-two days. The day of the eclipse and the day when they must fulfill their mission. The number appeared large but Pia knew that it was rather, a number that can come quickly. She bit the the corner of her lip thinking over once again what she should do.

Her brown eyes looked over once the head man finished and offered those who wish to embark with them to head over to a certain room. Several of the gathered individuals were making their way into the room, quick to make their decisions. Pia thought over his words once more. But the more she thought about it the more confused she became on what would be right to do. Instead she decided to clear her mind and just let her instincts go. Most of the time they were right.

Once she had cleared her mind, Pia found herself following the others to the room where more was to be discussed. I guess I'm going to go save the world after all. She rolled her eyes at herself as she thought about the cheesy remark she just made. As if she could ever be a hero. Well the one thing she did know she could be was the navigator they'll probably need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back