• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Tunnels.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The year is 3067.
The world has suprisingly still made it through.
The human race on the other hand?
Well,
We've had famines, plagues and droughts, most of the world is unfertile and what's left of us? Well,
Water is sourced, food is rationed.
If you're lucky enough to have a child, it's sent away and "preserved" by the government for when there is nobody left.
People live in tunnels, bunkers, usually underground or in glass like houses, to help from the radiation.
Animals roam, everywhere every animal even the normal house cat is blood thirsty; lions, bears, and tigers oh my.

Let's write a love story, (yeah I know, sorry I love romance.) between two young adults. There'll will be thieves, turf wars, and maybe a even a baby they have to run to protect, along with acid rain, and maybe some comedic relief?

*looking for something long term and detailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back