• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kupi Char to Astrid ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton )

Hearing Astrid's call, he used his sphere hand to pull her gently but quickly into his trench.

He dug into the dirt more and made an effective cover as an underground pillbox.

'Here shall do for now. Reminds me of Verdun..' He then pulled out a mini-stove and a preserved human heart. 'Want this guy's heart cooked or raw?'

Artem Malkov.

At the sight of the soldiers breaking in, they only sighed. "Really..? Then again I shouldn't really know at all what to expect, but still." They said to themselves.

Gunther Die Stille to Ms. Skinner ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

'Cripe...' Gunther simply stood, waiting to see if these soldiers were going to reprimand him and Skinner too..

Surprisingly, they didn't. Instead they placed a perimeter around the two and told them to stay in it..

Grozzle to Crevan Priest ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

"Fucking hell, this guy again?" He slumped forward in exasperation, before looking back to Crevan.

"I think we're gonna have to save the shopping list for tomorrow or Saturday.. Fucking Lazaro's here.."

Dr. Corey Crank

He made no comment of X dashing away, but turned his attention to Alexander, making especial note of the writing that moved around his skin. He knew English, Kyprinic, and a few phrases in German and Latin, but did not recognize the language of the shifting text.
The sight of soldiers, also incoming, gave the doctor pause. He was often the last to find out whether something was truly planned or simply allowed, so apathy crawled in once more. Even without bothering to identify the soldiers, he knew his luck and the political climate probably didn't allow for it to be the American Military coming to shut this place down.

"Oh boy. Well, I'm probably doomed either way." He snarled to himself, turning around and walking to a nearby bench to sit and wait to see what would happened.

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

As Dr. Pennhurst attempted to hurry into a classroom, she found that the three were all but herded together. Surrounded by soldiers and watching the students and soldiers fight, she nearly put a hand to the hip holster in which she carried a pistol, but it was at that moment that the rat in her lab coat pocket climbed out and scurried down her arm. She had forgotten that the little creature was there, and in startledness flung her arm, launching the rat at a soldier.
"Oh, come on!"

Mrs. Persephone Skinner

Not reacting to her co-worker inadvertently throwing a rat at a soldier, she fixated rage at the soldier who told them to stay where they were.
"Excuse me! We've got someone injured over here, and you'll be worse off than he is if you don't back off!"
With fists balled, she widened her stance, looking one of the soldiers at random in the eye.

Mr. Ebeneezer Scratchwick

Just as he was about to enjoy one of the hearts he'd been bribed with, soldiers stormed into his classroom. Giving off a screech, he didn't hesitate to send a telekinitic wave at the soldiers as they crossed the windowsill, sending them back in the direction from whence they came.
"Oh no you don't!"
This happened twice before Scratchwick decided he was in the mood for bloodshed. He charged at the soldiers, claws out, swiping a cut into the first bit of bare skin he could find. Unfortunately for the soldier he scratched, it was an eyelid. Ouch.

Francis Sato

Assuming that this was the U.S. Government, he held up his hands, repeating a plea in as steady a voice as he could muster as he shook like a leaf in the wind.

"Come on, I'm not supposed to be here. I'm not evil. I just want to get out of here. Come on."

Finbar Cody

"Great jumping apostles!" At the sight of the influx of soldiers, he held tightly to his head with one arm as soldiers came between him, Lou-Lou, and Francis. As one of the soldiers shoved him, he cried out, the sound unnaturally disorienting to nearly anyone who would hear it. As said soldier held his ears, Fin gave a kick to the man's shin.

Vex Von Brandt

He flapped upward, holding to a pipe that ran across the ceiling to avoid the soldiers. He watched as one student shot purple beams of magic at a soldier, freezing that soldier in place, but another soldier came at her from behind as the scattered crowd became a sea of combat. He hoped that he and his hollow bones would be safer up above.

Mr. Oak Bergman

Swearing in Trollish as the shouting and banging spilled through the ceiling and irritated his ears, he didn't think that there was anything going on aside from the usual student rowdiness.

Mr. Crevan Priest

"Damn it! What does he think he's doing, anyway?"
His brow wrinkled and his ears pinned back at the sight of the distant chaos. His eyes darted from the helicopter above to the incoming soldiers. He knew who was behind this from the insignia on the helicopter, but everything else was unmarked, or at least it looked that way from the angle at which he stood.

Fenris Latour

When Fenris recognized the person who bumped into them, and his appearance betraying both a frenzy and a lack of control over his eldritch side, their initial fight-or-flight reaction became one of concern, though they remained alert.
"What's going on? Is something-" They were cut off by the loud crash of soldiers barging in. "Is that it?"
Their claws and teeth extended once more, preparing for a fight. Masks and camo didn't bide well with them, and once they were as wolfed-up as they could be without a full moon, they charged at the soldiers, snarling.

Jolene Wildwood

Having finished eating and beginning to play the banjo, her singing and picking silenced at the sound of the intruding soldiers. This was a Code Chartreuse, though the alert did not sound on the public address system.
Usually, she'd be among the students fighting, but she just froze, only her eyes moving as she scanned the chaos around her. What if this was the government, whether of the US or Fieldskerry, coming to take her back? Could Captain Zap be among them? Could she face that jerk yet?

Last edited:
Alexander didn't even flinch as the armored vehicle blurred past him and solders began invading the school. His smile just got wider, impossibly wide. "Well, well, well looks like I came at the right time." He said as he as his eyes seemed to glow brighter and he began to chant in a shrill echoing voice that seemed on the edge of a laughing fit. "Nog gof'nn ot n'ghft ahazathnah n'ghftyar, nog fahff ahf' ahmgr'luh lloigehye ot n'ghftyar, lloigshogg ng, mgehye'lloig." With each word spoken a pressure could be felt building until with the last word there was a quite 'pop' 'pop' 'pop' as three creatures appeared in front of him. The looked like hairless wolves, if wolves where the size of horses, had dark purple skin, creepy grins, a four foot long prehensile tail with a stinger that dripped a thick black, almost tarlike, substance, and chuckled creepily. Alexander stumbled a bit before catching himself, clearly this took a lot out of him. "Well boys I've got a new game for you to play, whoever kills the most soldiers will get a treat." At this the Stalkers chuckles turned into a full blown laugh as they rushed at the nearest soldiers.

Lazaro

The first thing Lazaro noticed when landing the helicopter was that his soldiers were being mauled to death. Eh, this was fine, they were no commandos, less a testament to their training as it was to the students capabilities. The second thing he noticed were the fact that the strange purple creatures had now turned their attention to him. He grew in size as he transformed into his were-liger form, his hair rippled into a mane as claws and fangs emerged. He grabbed the grinning mouth of one- throwing it into one of the helicopter's rotors behind him. The blade emerged from its chest, and yet, it was not dead, it attempted to riggle free. So at the very least, these were strong. He brought his fist across another's face, barely bringing his hands up in time to stop the stinger of another. A squelch was heard behind him, and immediately afterwards, he felt as the third landed on his back. He would not tolerate it ripping his shirt, so he threw it off of him, backing up as the creatures giggled creepily. They stabbed at him with their tails, they lunged to claw, to bite, trying to get to him anyway they could. He continued to back up until he was back at the tail of the helicopter, one finally leaped towards him- he ripped off the tail rotor and threw it into one's neck, it toppled to the ground. WIth a literal and figurative roar, Lazaro barreled to the creatures, he grabbed the tail rotor and pulled it through the creatures neck, the flesh was tough and thus resisted, but Lazaro managed to decapitate the best with good old fashioned brute force. That left two, his left arm slammed the other injured creature against the helicopter's side as the third charged him, its head made contact with his chest, and its neck swung to the side- throwing Lazaro into a helicopter wing. He grunted as it charged him again, he clawed upwards, shearing some skin at the chin and causing it to be clotheslined by the wing. Lazaro bit into its throat and tossed it, pulling his sword loos from his scabbard- it was ceremonial, but functioned all the same- he had made sure of that. They circled around each other, predator and prey, only which was which? The beast made a move, and Lazaro's blade nipped it's leg, a second strike at the torso cutting deep and striking rib. The stinger went for his face, but was redirected by his hand to the creature's front right leg. The sword struck into it's lower jaw, and his fist struck its forehead again and again, flipping over the battered creature, he lifted his blade. And with a final giggle, the creature's life ended as the blade pierced its heart. Leaving the blade in, Lazaro let out a breat and turned... only for a stinger to stab into his chest, the creature pulled into him, the black blood still oozing from its chest, its unnatural breath graced his face as it, laughing, opened its jaws. He pushed his own claws into its back, pulling it away, it clung still but its limbs fell away one by one, the stinger came loose and attempted to strike again, but couldnt as he slammed it into his knee. He grabbed the tail by the stinger and dragged it to the woods, swinging it by said tail into a tree, its back cracked as it folded around the tree. He dropped the creature and looked down at his wound, it was leaking some sort of dark liquid the color of the creature's blood. Frowning,he made note to visit Pennhurst, he had been planning to give her a gift anyways. He went for his sword, where the other creature was beginning to rise. These things just refused to die he supposed, he gripped the pommel, twisted the blade and removed it, Bringing his boot down on the things skull- if not to kill it- then to keep it down. He reverted to human form, waving at the student who had summoned the creatures- "Tell me your name young man- I must be sure you get extra credit for this!" He turned to the good doctor of the school, in fact, it was probably better to go to Dr. Crank rather than Pennhurst, he whirled on the soldiers nearby- full of the rage of someone who must always be in control- "Did you treat Dr. Crank with disrespect?", the soldier stuttered out something among the lines of the doctor acting hostile, "No, you will not speak lies to me- you were reckless with the APC and you nearly harmed the doctor hmm? Do you know how I know? I smell your lies. And, your comrades are pointing towards you and shaking their heads." The soldier turned to look, and with that- Lazaro "calmly" ripped him in half. Dropping the separate pieces, he turned towards Crank. "Ah, Dr. Crank, it is nice to finally meet you. I actually have a gift for you on the way. But that is a surprise for later."

X

"No, I'm actually unaware of th...", X was cut off as Fenris dashed into the fray- as there was no longer need to talk. While he could admire their tenacity- they were also now at high risk of being shot- with a sigh, he rolled wildly with his tentacles, dicing two people in his path. He punched another out the window with his tentacle, freeing a second by slamming a mans skull on the edge of said window, he threw himself outside, as he directed himself towards the next window, he willed the tentacles to fling people out the building. As he landed back in, a soldier thrust a rifle towards his face, speaking of faces, a mouth was currently gorwing on his hand- in desperation he flung his hand out, it bit the familiar taste of eyeball as the soldier fell back screaming. With three tentacles, he made good work, one feasted on the ample bodily fluids and brain matter of this fellow, the other grabbed and threw a knife into someone's neck- although a glance indicated it was in fact another student running from more soldiers, an unfortunate mistake. And the last grabbed X a small handgun. With it, he fired off shots, most missed or were other rendedered uneffective by body armor, but grabbing a handful of soldiers by the legs via tentacles proved an effective way to put a bullet in one's head. He extended his baton and struck at another's neck. Glancing back, he could see that Fenris was now about to be shot, and he didn't need to look to see that they were outnumbered, with that- X made a quick decision and flung himself towards Fenris with his tentacles, grabbing them and tearing through the halls until he fell to the ground. Looking down at his stomach, it was clear he had made a mistake, as there was now blood rapidly spreading from a medium-sized bullet hole. At least now he was no longer looking at the world through more than two eyes, and it was with these eyes that he pointed towards a supply closet. "We should go there, its labeled evil supply closet, that must mean something beyond a regular supply closet yes?"

Last edited:
Fenris Latour

Fenris hadn't been in a fight like this for a while and was determined to kick some butt. As the soldiers advanced, so did Fenris, but at a higher speed, thanks to their werewolf powers. Soon enough, they got to the first soldier. They slashed at him with their claws, managing to both to get his jugular and knock the gun out of his hand, but one of the other soldiers tackled them, not expecting that Fenris would be turning around at the moment, one of Fenris's braids getting into his face. Blinking profusely, he grabbed the braid, and Fenris bit the corresponding arm, not letting go and putting their weight into it, knocking this soldier against the wall as he yowled and the guns' discharging resounded. They didn't notice, but they had cut their lip on the soldier's wristwatch, which was plaited with silver.
Fenris let go of the man's bleeding arm and stood up, about to charge another soldier when they themself had been tackled, grabbed, and powered down the hall. They were disoriented, but they knew it was X, so they swallowed their worry.

"Thanks," Fenris said in a tone of voice that sounded off, right before crumpling against the wall, suddenly overcome by dizziness, lethargy, and nausea. Still disoriented, they dismissed the first thought that came to mind- Something made of silver had cut them. Their lip stung, but they were sure that it was just from their own teeth; That happened sometimes.
Flinging themself back upright, they tried to recall what had happened in the fray. Maybe they were imagining it- adrenaline didn't exactly have the best effect on memory- But they could recall something grinding against their lip from the outside. A watch, or perhaps a bracelet. That must have been it.
In their frenzy to figure out what had happened, they had zoned out of what X had been saying.

"It's silver," They slurred, "he was wearing.... Silver.... Wrist... Thing...."

Boomer & Rathbone Diggs

Having been roaming the halls in search of Boomer, Rathbone's attention had mostly been on whether or not thon's surroundings seemed to match the screen of their smart tablet, which was set to show what the robot's cameras captured and to summon Boomer closer.
As the two were nearly together, the soldiers reached where Boomer was. He immediately lowered himself to the floor, his cameras projecting the threat to Rath, who ducked into the nearby bathroom and locked themself in a stall. Thon knew they could probably take those soldiers on if they were a vampire, but they weren't one yet. Oh curses!

Dr. Corey Crank

He watched the fight between Lazaro and the Stalkers, apathetic and still sitting on the bench.
The approach of the injured DeLigre did not bode well with him.

"A gift?" His confusion resounded. He's been stung by whatever that thing is and he's talking abot giving me a gift? He wasn't sure what Lazaro was playing at, but he already knew he probably wouldn't like it. Still, if DeLigre meant it with any degree of genuinity, it might be less than horrible.
"I think you'd better get to the infirmary first. I'm not sure what effect that thing's venom might have on you, but you're probably going to need some help." He stood up from the bench, turning towards Alexander, "And you too. As much as I hate to do this, I've got a Hippocratic Oath to keep."

X

He looked towards Fenris- it did in fact appear they had been hurt in some way shape or form, as they were growing pale and stumbled throughout. This was decidely not good, and considering that X was not only allied with them- but may have, as much as he hated to admit it, enjoyed their presence a little bit. He rose to his feet, stumbling and balancing himself out with the wall. A tentacle lurched for Fenris, but he pulled it back, he approached them and grabbed their shoulder. He did his best to move them to the "evil supply closet" and opened the door. It was a strange amalgation of cleaning supplies and typical evil materials. there was a broom, yet also what appeared to be an overtly large skeleton dressed in golden battle armor with a ruby embedded in one eye socket. Considering there was nothing X could really use, he sighed and chose to set Fenris down as comfortable as he could make them. He closed the door and began to scramble for makeshift medicine, finding a bag of alcohol wipes, he moved over to Fenris. "Hold still", gently, he cleaned the area around the lip, well that settled the problem of the watch getting dirt in the wound, but he still had to find some sort of medicine to treat Fenris' medical aversion to silver. He stood up, and once again stumbled, he too was losing blood, and at a much faster rate- but he needed somebody to not be injured before he could fix his own problems, and the only person around was Fenris. As he stumbled, his hand went out and hit the ruby, causing it go further into the skeleton's socket. It began to glow, and X fell back as the skeleton came to life. "I AM CRAIGGGG" it roared in raw fury.

Lazaro

"Hmm? Oh yes that, I suppose it may be a good idea to treat it yes. Again, terribly sorry for the rudeness in which they treated you- I will esnure they are flogged for this behavior. But yes Doctor, I felt that you were often... lets say unrecognised by the school, despite your significant contributions- thus- I am ensuring they will do so."

"My name is Alexander Mckinley Anderson jr. the 8th." He said as he watched the bodies of the stalkers slowly dissolve into black smoke. It seemed that this man was one of the teachers and this attack was somekind of test, One he seemingly did well on. His eyes landed on the wound in the mans chest and the black ooz that dripped from it. He was impressed people stung by a stalker usually were either on the ground begging for death or already dead. He was pulled out of his thoughts by a boxy man that he assumed was the campus doctor by his mention of the infirmary. "While I am fine physically I do think a rest is in order as this and my previous encounter has left me quit drained."

Dr. Corey Crank

"Of course you'd flog them." There was contempt in his voice, and he turned his gaze to the soldiers. "So tell me, what did you even do? Why would he flog you?" He was challenging the soldiers to stand up to Lazaro. He doubted that they would, but whether they did or didn't, he had a point to make.

Fenris Latour

Fenris babbled and blinked, attempting to fight their disorientation. They weren't sure that they wouldn't faint. Whoever this Craig was, they sounded furious, and they could still smell blood that wasn't their own.
"You're bleeding? You're going to need- Craig? Who now?" Fenris could hardly moderate what they were saying, as they felt like they'd lose consciousness if they quieted down.

X
The world now appeared to be monochrome, the only color X was aware of was red, red blood dripping through his hands, red scar on Fenris's lip, the red ruby in the eye of Craig the skeleton. It was in moments like these most would bend and seek enjoyment in their final moments- to be surrounded by loved ones with a warmness in the heart. X was not most, he was reminded of this constantly, the need to understand, the pain of ignoring desire, for while others could have enjoyment, they could read a book and close it with content, they could play a game and have the only purpose be fun, X could not. As long as he had lived, there had been only one thing he had wanted. Power. Not power over a country, not over a planet, not over a galaxy, a universe, no- he wanted it all. And that was all he had. Craving for power, no people he could force himself to love, no person who would ever love him- there was only enemy, and tool. There would be no warmness in his heart until he had the power he supposed, why else for that feeling of coldness and emptiness, gnawing at his mind? And as X lay, nearly dead in a supply closet, perhaps about to die, he still only felt that desire for power. And he would be damned if death would stop him. And then it clicked.

Craig
Craig was finally free! Craig could now unleash the fury of the gods on the people of Las Vegas, Nevada! They would learn to fear the dark wizard Galgogasmetch and his fearsome general- Craig! Yet as Craig's singular ruby eye processed the surroundings, Craig noticed a distinct lack of imps, monsters, and slot machines. This... was not Las Vegas. Craig grabbed a mop and lowered it threateningly at the two teens currently dying on the floor of what appeared to a broom closet. "WHO HAS AWOKEN CRAIG?!". The boy in the fancy suit and the pool of blood raised his hand, he attempted to talk but instead simply coughed blood all over his chest. "WHERE IS CRAIG'S MASTER LORD GALGOGASMETCH?!", the boy had a momentary look of confusion, one that was accompanied with a flurry of tentacles reaching for the other inhabitants. They swiftly reentered the boy's body. Craig made mental note of this, should Craig have actually possessed a brain of course. The boy attempted to stand, but fell soon after. Finally, the boy gave an answer- "Famous vil-" the youth was soon cut off by another serious of bone-wrenching and bloody coughs. "Famous villain, died in '82". Craig was shocked. "THIS CANNOT BE. GALGOGASMETCH? DEAD? 1982? WHAT YEAR IS IT?!", the boy's eyelids fluttered faintly. "2021". Craig fell on Craig's massive knees. He lifted his arms to the sky. " NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Gunther Die Stille to Persephone Skinner StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Gunther shakily gestured for Skinner to stop, nearly tripping from the blood loss though..

' isn’t worth it Skinner.. We oughta comply with whoever sent these boy out..’

Soldier A: Location: Library

The soldier seemed unimpressed with the news on an injured person, chaos was erupting all around them- someone was bound to be injured. It was in times like these that he doubted the Crown Presidente's ability to lead. Not that he would word this- the Presidente was brutal and jingoistic sure, but it had crushed the piracy and drug trafficking in the region. They had simply traded evils. Of course, few shared his sentiment, the ever-working Secret Police and a slew of propaganda kept the ruler of Siakho-Lera in a godlike status. A faint voice in his earpiece distracted him from his pondering. Ah, it appeared their glorious leader had ripped someone in half- wonderful. He sighed and directed his voice towards the teachers on the verge of violent action. "My apologies ma'am, these fine young fellows are just eager to serve- and considering I would not like to be ripped in half- I'll do my best to exert control over the situation. He turned towards the gathered soldiers in the moshpit and began barking orders.

Kat

Kat had managed to find her way onto a bookshelf, and was now flattened against the top as three soldiers made their way through the shelves. As soon as they passed, she rolled. Her needles came out and pierced the neck of the third. He made a sort of squeal as his body toppled over. The other two turned, guns raised. She kicked one in a... sensitive area... with her platforms, he doubled over with a grunt as the next tried to hit her with the barrel of their rifle, this only caused it to go off, ripping through the spine of a book, she kicked his legs out from under him as the former brought his fist across her face. She spat out blood. What a waste. She swunge he claws at him, he stumbled out of the way as a boot connected with the back of her knee, it buckled and soon afterwards, she was thrown into the wall. One attempted to pull their sidearm, but being tackled by Kat briefly stopped this. The commotion appeared to attract more soldiers, and she soon ducked under a net, it luckily hit the one who had pulled the sidearm and thus sent him to the floor. The one she had tackled went to free him, thus, she jumped on his back. She stabbed numerous times with her needles, finally swinging around and sticking her index in the jugular. She rolled off, only to be hit with a heavy truncheon. The world spun as her head hit the ground, she struggled to rise- even more so after a kick most likely broke her ribs. She felt for the nearest source of blood and decided on the first corpse she had made, she sent a ball of viscera into the back of one of her foes head, they stumbled, and their allies looked for the source, with this, she used the needles to stab one in the knee. He collapsed- screaming. As the other turned, her needles slashed across her eyes- sending the woman back. Taking the oppurtunity, Kat once again ran, briefly noticing a bird like boy hiding on the ceiling. She could only hope Jeremiash was doing well.

Jeremiah

Things were going fantasticly. Having been talkative with the soldiers, Jeremiah had successfully defused the situation, they were now playing dodgeball. Weaving through the flurry of rubber balls, he jumped and saved a fellow student from being knocked out the game. He rolled on his shoulder and tossed the ball, it bounced off the chest of one of his former captor's, sending them solemnly walking to the sidelines in their tactical gear. A blue colored ball spun towards him, he narrowly ducked, catching it out the air as it zoomed over him. He waved at the soldier who had thrown it and as now out- "Good throw! I'm positive you'll do better next round! Remember, it's all about the angling!"

Soldier B: Front Gates

The soldier seemed to be in shock. "You want me to speak ill of our glorious leader? No, never. The flogging is part of training, if I am to take it as punishment, so be it. It will allow me to serve Siakho-Lera and crush the degenerate pirate scum!

Soldier C: The One With Francis

"So you're, not evil? In that case... GET ON THE GROUND" He aimed the rifle at the youth.

Astrid

"I dont think we'll need to worry about that- I can't hear the helo anymore, we should try to head inside"

Arlo

Arlo freed himself from the gallows- clicking his tongue in to get a view of his surroundings. It appeared that if he walked straight, he would make it to the rear of the school, as he did however, a pop could be heard as he tripped over something...furry? Assuming it was a wild beast, he pulled a revolver and prepared to fire before the creature spoke. "No wait!", Arlo slowly uncocked the pistol. Curious, he clciked his tongue to feel the relative shape of the beast. "Hey, are you one of those werewolf types?". The creature laughed, "No I'm a conscience and I-" it went silent. Arlo felt it had just said too much. He backed up a bit. "What are you?". The creature fumbled for words before letting out a sigh. "I'm a conscience, sort of like Jiminny Cricket, I'm here to try to dissuade people from commiting villanous acts.". Arlo laughed, "Good luck with that buddy, trying to change these people's ways is like tryin to change my Southern accent.". He turned, ready to actually start his day. "Wait!", the conscience called out from behind him. Arlo kept walking. He could hear its paws flatten the grass as it chased after him. Finally, it told the whole truth. "If I don't find out who I'm supposed to dissuade, or if I can't convince them- then It happens.". Arlo stopped, slowly, he turned back. "What's It?". The canine conscious swallowed- "The apocalypse."

Percival

Being dragged away by soldiers was decidely not fun. Especially since whoever had gotten these minions had failed as an overlord. "Where is the unessescary amount of brutal force?". The soldie on his left huffed out a barely tangible response. "NO, you aren't supposed to respond, you're supposed to say something like- "SHUT UP PRISONER"! The soldiers and the janitor groaned in unison. It was at this time- renowned scientist and fellow staff member Dr. Von Holiday stepped out with what appeared to be an extra wide rocket launcher. It was when the device was fired and a bear trap ripped the face off of a soldier did Percival recognize it was not in fact a rocket launcher. Dropping the device, Tinsel pulled out a metal ball with a multitude of wires sticking out. The other soldier immediately put their hands up. This did not stop Tinsel as he threw the device, the soldier evaporating into dust. Pulling up his goggles, Tinsel looked at the janitor and Percival. "Did he surrender? Oops."

Kupi Char to Astrid Valentine ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton )

Acknowledging her request, Kupi took it upon himself to peek out to check..

The Helicopter was still there.. But it seemed to be turned away from the two..

He went back in and went to Asrtid.

"The Helicopter's still there, but it seems to be turned away from us.. We have to get in from the back."

Last edited:
Artem Malkov - Interactions open

They decided not to be there anymore considering the current state of this situation.. Though they needed to do something first..

Rolling back into the library, Artem decided to investigate more, starting with the pedestal..

Though they heard some sounds of fighting near the back.. Best to check what was going on there first. Can't have that potentially contaminate evidence, right?

Mrs. Persephone Skinner

She backed down, somewhere between Gunther's urging and a soldier apologizing and barking orders at his fellows, she allowed her arms to drop, but remained scowling.
"I see. Well you'd-"

She was soon interrupted by.....

Dr. Dee Pennhurst.

She was relieved to have been brought a reason not to draw her gun, but swore that her colleague nearly got them into big trouble.
"If you don't mind my asking, what is the purpose of.... this visit?"

Dr. Cory Crank

"Whatever," He sighed. A pessimist is often proven right. "At any rate, we'd better get to the infirmary and get some Theriac into you." He didn't want to provide medical care to anyone like DeLigre, but as stated before, he wasn't keen on breaking his Hippocratic oath, or on facing the wrath of the surrounding villains and henchmen all at once.

Fenris Latour

"Come on Fenris, pull yourself together!" Fenris was having trouble paying attention to everything that was going on around them, but the danger of X bleeding to death was etched into their mind. They removed their jacket, their motor co-ordination suffering from the effects of the silver and their vision swimming around.
"The wound. Where's it? I'll stop the bleeding."

Francis Sato

Francis practically dropped to the ground, internally panicking but externally still.
Fuck! This is how I'm gonna die. I shouldn't be here. I don't belong here. Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name....
His silent prayer was interrupted by the sight of an acquaintance who looked furious. I'm saved! Thanks so much, God!

Finbar Cody

Having knocked over and trampled the first soldier, Finbar could see another aiming his rifle at the guy he was talking to about the ethics of the cafeteria food. Francis wasn't a bad guy in Finbar's books, and so he barreled towards the soldier, his free arm poised to disarm him.

Mrs. Persephone Skinner

She backed down, somewhere between Gunther's urging and a soldier apologizing and barking orders at his fellows, she allowed her arms to drop, but remained scowling.
"I see. Well you'd-"

She was soon interrupted by.....

Dr. Dee Pennhurst.

She was relieved to have been brought a reason not to draw her gun, but swore that her colleague nearly got them into big trouble.
"If you don't mind my asking, what is the purpose of.... this visit?"
Gunther Die Stille...? ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

He was relieved that no fighting was gonna take place.. but his balance was getting worse.. Wobbily stepping to the wall next to Skinner, he would then soon collapse, sitting down as he was losing strength..

Soldier A: Location: Library

The soldier’s nose scrunched up as he debated what to say. With a sigh, he let the truth slip. “ I am sure you are aware of the country of Siakho-Lera, yes? Then you must also be aware of the fact it’s Crown-Presidente serves on the board for the school. He was asked by the board to conduct this exercise to test Bergman’s effectiveness after a staff member made complaints about the number of student deaths.” The soldier glanced around, gushing his voice. “A little bit of eavesdropping back home suggest that there is someone who wants to take Bergman’s place, the only reason the Presidente came here is because he enjoys the staff here. He lives a lavish life yes, but I think in truth he is rather lonely. Hence the cruelty and romanticism- but please, let us keep this between us, yes?

X

His head pounded as he struggled to keep his eyelids open. It seemed the skeleton was living in the past- unfortunate. Fenris said something, but X couldn't hear them very well. Something about his wound and asking where something was. His mind was moving more sluggishly, and focusing less on the fact that he was dying and more so that he wouldnt rise to power- but he managed to put two and two together. "Wound...on" he took a deep breath, trying to preserve his life. "Stomach". X let his head roll back slightly. His mind drifting back to his childhood as his eyes closed. Then he saw their faces. He forced himself awake. His left hand was shaking. The masked and calm compusure he had maintained fractured, "Fen-" another violent cough, "-ris, don't let me fall asleep, I- I've done bad things Fenris. I always have, I still will. It's the only way to succeed, but some of those things-" Blood dribbled out his mouth, and he could taste the metallic, salty, warmth of it. He shook his head- "I had- siblings of a sense... they... I... I always wanted power. I thought they wanted the same. One cannot... have... close rivals. Death means nothing to me, but when I-" He shuddered. "I still see their faces Fenris". He swallowed, perhaps it was the blood loss that made him say that, perhaps it was the possibility of death. But here he was the most vulnerable he had ever been, telling someone the guilt he had gained from this one moment, and nothing else. When he had killed the Gator-Man at the front gates, when he had murdered the student's to frame Artem, when he had killed the witness to Oolart's blessing- nothing. But he had never truly gotten over this.

Jericho

It was as Jericho had watched as the school was laid siege to from the bushes that she had doubted the Unseelie Court's genuine interests. But then the idea of this being a test occurred to her. And she would not fail this test. Sneaking to the front of the building where a metal machine of war lie, she scaled the broken front window and used it to jump to the next broken window, doing the same thing again. Entering the third floor, she waited for two soldiers to pass before moving, unfortunately, she had not checked to see the others soldiers following closely behind. With a yell, anyone who might have missed her was alerted by one soldier. Cursing, Jericho pulled her blade loose and sliced the leg of one soldier, flipping over the next, twirling, and burying the blade in his gut. Bullets shattered wood, and with this, she pulled loose a tribal mask. Tossing it, it grew into a small pukwudgie. It spoke in some incomprehensible language and tossed a spear into a mans foot. As they dealt with the mischevious thing, Jericho ran, turning the pukwudgie back into mask form and willing it back to her hand. She rounded a corner, only to find a group of soldiers cleaning up- more dead soldiers? Regardless, they noticed her, and she backpedaled. Frantically, she searched for any escape. Eventually, she decided on a small looking door, not noticing the pooling blood coming underneath it. She opened it with a sigh of relief, shutting it behind her- only now, she was in a room with what appeared to be two sick and/or dying teens, as well as a 7-foot tall skeleton in battle armor.

Craig

Having come to at least somewhat stabler terms, Craig stood as much as he could in the room. "Friends, and that is what you are now. I must thank you for waking me, and telling me of the sad departure of Lord Master Galgogasmetch. I have nothing to offer but my loyalty. If you are to need a general, or one to invade Las Vegas, Nevada. I shall be the first to answer" shortly after his declaration. A fae girl burst into the room, in one hand a mask, in the other, a bloody golden sword.

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

"So this was authorized by the board? What will they do next?" Now that she had a better understanding of what was going on, she was somewhat relieved, though her voice was bitter. Of course, there was still the problem with getting medical help to Gunther, which Mrs. Skinner soon piped up about.

Mrs. Persephone Skinner

Her eyes bugged out and she kneeled beside Gunther when he fell. Turning her head to the soldier, she made a request, burying the anger she had for the timing of this exercise.
"You wouldn't be able to see us safely to the infirmary, would you? This was already urgent before the drill started."

Fenris Latour

Fenris grew still a moment, the silver wearing off a bit, before pressing their jacket to the wound to staunch the bleeding. There was no time to regret their previous disorientation, and so they shoved that regret out of their mind.
"Stay with me, X, don't be saying your own eulogy now." That was probably the most coherent thing they've said since the encounter with the soldiers, but their ears still weren't processing everything right.
The door opened, and they were almost sure that it was more soldiers. Instead, it was a pixie, and while they seemed to be dressed for battle, they were not donning the same uniform as the soldiers, so that was a relief.

"Would anybody happen to know any healing magic?"

"So this was authorized by the board? What will they do next?" Now that she had a better understanding of what was going on, she was somewhat relieved, though her voice was bitter. Of course, there was still the problem with getting medical help to Gunther, which Mrs. Skinner soon piped up about.

Mrs. Persephone Skinner

Her eyes bugged out and she kneeled beside Gunther when he fell. Turning her head to the soldier, she made a request, burying the anger she had for the timing of this exercise.
"You wouldn't be able to see us safely to the infirmary, would you? This was already urgent before the drill started."
Gunther Die Stille to Persephonne Skinner and Pennhurst ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Struggling to get up, Gunther lightly tugged on Persephonne's arm to stand, his feet wobbly as he was looking thirsty..

Artem Malkov (Interactions Open)

Sighing as they rolled along the halls to the library.. Mercino decided to remind Artem of something..

'Artem.. Where's Kupi..?'

"...Oh... Blyat.."

They stopped in the middle of the hallway.. Just on the other end is the entrance to the cafeteria..

"Where first.. Maybe the Back Garden?"

'Good Idea.'

Nodding mentally, they turned around and rolled back a few doors where a turn was, and began heading that direction.

Artem Malkov and Mercino - Character Build Up (Interactions Open)

Artem.. was a little conflicted on something.

This wasn't as unusual much, but considering they decided to think things over as they rolled past door by door between black stone walls, and the small sound of tracks squishing the rug beneath them ever still noticeable despite the low rumbling of their engine.. They just needed to get it out of there.

'Something on your mind?' Mercino popped up.

'Or... Possibly someone?' They teasingly added on.

'... Do you ever wonder what would've happened if we never came across eachother? Like.. I was never captured and taken in? How different would things have been? Would I have been taken in to a Villain school during the Soviet Era, and then transferred here as a showcase of Russian superiority..? Or would I have joined a late Russian school and transfer here with the motive of rebuilding Communism..?'

'Uhh... Well.. Those could be possible routes.. Though in that case I would've been given a different host. More likely to meet you at a different point in time if you were to rally a big enough army for a Siege.. Not that we would be opposing.. Since, y'know.. I was once some guy born with two powers.. One being to grant a set of abilities that would immediately fit for the target to excel on.. and then Emotional Suppresion.. You already know how that works..'

'What if the host was opposing me?'

'Well.. I would still be observing via sixth sense... And convince the other host to join up with you for the better. Since I wouldn't provide those abilities due to us being separate.. You likely would've went to some tech or engineering company for upgrades, more specifically to gain some sort of equivalent of Shell Diversity and Fastest gun in the west...

There's a good chance it would've been Smile.Co .. Or maybe it also could've been that one other company.. I forgot the name of it..'

'Eh.. The company won't matter... Though.. Maybe you'd like to talk more on your past tonight? You sound like you could use it..'

'..Yea.. I likely will..'

Kupi Char - Astrid Valentine ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton )

The dog tank began to dig a tunnel towards the back garden of the school, occasionally heading back to peek out for keeping an eye out for Lazaro's Heli..

Swift, yet gentle and precise, he continued to dig and dig, making sure that Astrid followed closely behind.

It then came to his notice that the tunnel was starting to feel lacking in oxygen, so he found a solution for that.

digging out small holes in the ceiling of the tunnel, he let some light from the surface peek through, letting the air in to ventilate the path.

"You doing okay back there?" Kupi's T2S asked to the streamer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back