• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Tryst Trifecta [Love Triangle Romance RP for three people]

Parallax

That man is playing Gallaga
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
22492-Flower-Bunch.jpg

So here I am again, seeking a beautifully disastrous love triangle roleplay!
This isn't exactly a 1x1, but not a group roleplay either.
I'd really like to do a love triangle under the following proviso:

Muse A and Muse B have been dating for 4 months. They're in their new and lovey-dovey phase of the relationship, and already building irreplaceable memories.
This is, of course, until a devastating fight breaks out between the two.
Enter Muse C.
Muse C rocks Muse A's world, and whisks them away to an unforgettable weekend, after Muse A reluctantly agrees to leave in secret, frustrated and sad.
Soon enough, the weekend is over, and reality sets in.
Muse B is sorry and wants to get back together.

Will Muse A comply? Were their differences too much? Or were they always meant to be?

And yeah, you get the picture. I would like it to be known that I would prefer to play Muse B or C.
Just to be noted, the above is only one option.
I don't do male only romance. Either f// or f/m.
Also I use Discord, but it doesn't have to be there.
Please let me know here if you're interested and thank you for checking this out in advance!

Last edited:
If you guys don't mind I'd be down to play the last muse. Idk which one you'd prefer but honestly I'm fine with B or C!

I'm interested. I do love an angsty role which sounds like Muse C, but I'm comfortable playing as Muse B or C.

I'm interested. I do love an angsty role which sounds like Muse C, but I'm comfortable playing as Muse B or C.
Would you be okay with me creating a group thread for you, Belle and I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back