• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The True Revolution (alternate reality rp)

Raku

Four Thousand Club
The True Revolution
Troy Booth- April 15, 2021
It is time my brothers, my sisters, my fellow fighters for freedom. We must act now or we will forever be oppressed under these tyrants reign. We must strike now, and we must strike again, and again, and again. Our forces are strong, our wills are stronger. They will not be ready for us. We will win this war. We have been dictated for far too long, now we rise, and fight for freedom.

Welcome to The True Revolution
The True Revolution is an rp set in an alternate reality where when America freed themselves from the British they did not become a democracy, rather, a dictatorship. Your objective is to fight along your brothers and sisters in the Rebellion to free America from this dictatorship. This will be a casual/detailed roleplay, so I expect a paragraph or more from each post. If you have any questions feel free to ask me below.

I'm interested! So, it's set like back during the present time then? Do I need a character Bio?

Its set a few years into the future, and you wont need a huge bio. The bio will mostly consist of when they joined the Rebellion's Armed Forces and how they were in the Forces (a strong willed fighter or a supporting fighter)

Name: Robert 'Red Rob' Riemann
Date of joining the Rebellion's Armed Forces: 2000
Backstory: Born in 1990 with unknown parents, Robert was raised in an orphanage and was quite a violent individual but unlike others, he helped the ones in need. A strong willed fighter, Robert began helping the Resistance by the age of 10 years old, in 2000, by delivering letters from Resistance to other Resistance. Being a good printer, he could easily and quickly deliver them. By the age of 15, Robert learned how to use modern weapons such as automatic and semi-automatic weapons and also simple pistols, well whatever weapon the Resistance could get their hands on. By the age of 20, during the year of 2020, he was already a well known Resistance fighter and did one of the most spectacular sabotages of all during the USA Dictatorship. He blew up the rails near New York City, causing the crash of a train carrying resources for the military. This helped the Resistance by providing them with weapons, food, water but also intel on the plans of the military. He gained his nickname due to the bloody and brutal torture methods he carried upon the dictatorship's members or supporters he managed to capture.

How hasn't this started yet?! Of course I'm interested!

(Also, a few years into the future; do you mean this to be similar to The Division style of universe?)

Ready to commence 1776.

Also, would the history of the US still be largely the same? For example, would major events like the Civil War still have occurred?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back