• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Triwizard Tournament

amybri18

"After all this time?"/"Always"
Any Harry Potter fan will have heard of the Triwizard Tournament, which Harry Potter himself went through and won. Well, I'm hoping to recreate that through roleplay, with OC's rather than canons. Basically, I need 4 or 5 other people to come and do this with me. You will need to be able to:

1. Write at least 3 paragraphs (as this will be detailed) though generally more
  2. Use proper grammar (I know I didn't put a full stop above, but I don't need to 'cause this is a list)
  3. RP as multiple characters (because I want this to be a small group, but there is loads of spaces to fill)

So, is anyone interested? I'll put more information on the actual RP in the Overview section. As I said, I need 4 or 5 people to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back