• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Trenches, o' the fatal Trenches. (1914-1918 frontline RP)

Morbuskid

See past the darkness, and view the light.
Picture you are a soldier sent to war because you were drafted and mobilized to fight for your country, or you were a man who volunteered to be on the frontline with his fellow soldiers, or a farmer boy who was sent away to war. Leaving family and sweetheart behind to fight or die in dirt and mud in a country so foreign to you. You can either experience hell on the frontlines and write to families or be the families who are praying you make it back alive for a few scenes. This story shouldn;t be all to hard to follow up on, you can be a British, Irish, German, Austrian, Hungarian, Italian, Russian, French, or an American soldier. This is basically going to be a drama, war, violent RP so for those who have weaks stomachs or hate violence then BEWARE!

I am certainly interested, but don't forget ANZAC (Australia and New Zealand) and the Ottoman Empire! Although I am not sure this is a nation-building as it is Modern-Realistic RP.

I know that now, i got mixed up in the Disscusions so pardom me, and i did forget to put ECT for other countries now didn't i?

KurtH6355 said:
Where can this be found?
Oh hello Kurt long time no see,

Good evening old chap been a while now has it?

Ello Mate, haven't seen you round for a bit, hows it been?

Ciao mi Amico!

Anyway with all those uneccessary greetings out of the way, i do not have an RP of this up just yet because i want to know if they will keep going instead of stepping down or getting lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back