• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Traveling Spirit

Echo Conscious

Graffiti Queen
18+, I'm 21
This Story Contains FxF and FxM - we can change the pool that EK is every day, if you prefer FxF, we can limit the pool to only women, etc.
Be able to write at least one paragraph on average. I write between 2&3.
I will write here or on discord, I do not do sex scenes, those are fade to black moments on both platforms.

I still love the concept from the book Every Day of a spirit waking up every day in a different body (of someone the same age and in the same town).

Basic plot:
A spirit wakes up every day in a different body. The person is always the same age as the spirit and within the same city. While the soul is in control they have full access to their memory and can do almost anything; the person naturally will never remember what the spirit does, to them everything will be a foggy recollection. Typically the spirit just lives a day of who they inhabit, using their memory only enough to have an uneventful day. Every night precisely at Midnight the soul is violently ripped away from the body. If the spirit is still awake at this time, the host will faint if the spirit stays too long.

One day the spirit finds someone who will take them seriously after revealing themselves, even though the person is skeptical that all of this is actually real. Several days pass as the spirit shows the human that they are indeed the same person even though they wake up as a different person every day. Is the spirit the only one who is like this? Are there more?

I will be throwing some wrenches along the way and in order to help the spirit (most likely myself) ensure it's randomness. I have a spreadsheet that sets helps set up the traits for the day, so even I won't be able to control what the spirit looks like. At the start of every day I'll run it through a random generator and be forced to go with whatever the result is. I hope some of you enjoy this plot and are willing to try it with me ? I'll accept all to start and I will filter as I go. Also, life, school, other rps, I can reply several times in a day but sometimes I might stick to OOC and learn more about you (and your character). I will reply when I have time.

EK, the spirit, does not have all of the same rules as A from the novel Every Day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back