• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Translucent Rose

(summary: Aster flew over to the battle and was shot by Ambrose, causing him to turn into a Dragon and kill a lot if the monsters, then Aster ate a rock golem and fell asleep, turning normal again. However, because he was still under threat, his fairy instincts took control, creating a radiant aura and shining wings... And that summarizes what happened to Aster.) 
(@macaron?)

(Mm, I'm a bit busy at the moment....I'll wait for another person to post before I jump in. :3)

After a large strip of magneseum was made, he stopped clasping his hands and took one end of the strip. Laying it out as best he could in the current situation, he looks at the gun man protecting him from te baddies. "When I light this, don't look directly at it. It will burn as bright as the sun for as long as it burns." While he was saying this, he had pulled out a lighter, then promptly lit the end and looked away.

(@macaron)

Karin nodded, her back already turned as her Jack continued to tear apart monsters. She only had 3 seconds left on her Jack anyway, so this had better be good...

Aster Fairy hovered around twenty feet above the ground, still fast asleep, looking as if he was hanging from his wings. The aura continued to shine brightly.

Suddenly, the aura grew even brighter, firing a beam of energy through the head of a goblin, then another, and another, bright flashes as the irregular beams of light shot through countless heads of goblins and hounds.

(This is why I said fairy instincts are scary...)

(As far as you're concerned, I began to burn a magneseum strip. And Asther's fairy instincts blew a hole in a couple dozen goblins and hounds.)

(I'm waiting to see how everyone is going to react to the very bright fire that is the burning magneseum strip.)

(@The Doorman @Beowulf)

Aster Fairy continued to incinerate the skulls of manymonsters with his energy beams. He could sense the immense energy of something burning brightly nearby, but, because he was still asleep, it didn't have ant effect.

Karin, on the other hand, took advantage of the monsters around her being momentarily blinded, using a series of ten cards to lay waste to them.

[dice]1097[/dice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back