The Train Crash.

Kami

School Idol
If you would like to sign up, please sign up here before posting. Thanks!

If you are wondering about the rules, or want to know where to post OOC, please also refer to the previous link. A good suggestion before approaching other characters would be to review their character sign-up forms.

We will be starting the rp as the characters have already been on the train for a while, the crash will be the coming night.

NOTE: If you sign up after the train crash, note that you are going to be far behind the people that have signed up before you. The only way you could come in contact with their characters is if you find them the day it crashes, when they decide to camp.

That is all, and have fun roleplaying!~ 
Aiya and Meyu were casually in their seats, doing their own things. Meyu was deep into a book, while Aiya sat at the window seat, gazing into the window like a zombie. They'd already talked their throats out, and soon got quiet. Aiya ended up falling alseep, her head on Meyu's shoulder. Meyu's face went red as she felt Aiya's blue hair against her cheek. She smiled, and resumed reading, occasionally looking out the window, and at how adorable Aiya looked when she slept.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam walks down the stairs of his quiet home, his parents left a note

"We're heading out Adam, remember to take the train to your new University, Congratulations!" -Your Mother, Rosa.

Adam: Funny how she thinks I'd forget...

P.S ~ Remember to wash the dishes - Martin

Adam: Of course..

He sighs and crumples the note, throwing it at the trash can basketball style. He heads into the bathroom and takes a shower and brushes his teeth, he makes his breakfast after getting dressed, looking at his watch he curses then brushes his teeth again, he heads out, eating a piece of toast.

---Time Lapse to The train station--

As Adam kept thinking on what the hell his parents would be doing on such an important day, he stops as he arrives the train station. He notices the train arriving as he gives the man his passing ticket, he sprints for the doors and manages to slip in sideways, He grabs hold of the steel bars as the bullet train shoots forward. He looks at his watch and adjusts his glasses.

Adam: I made it..

He was unhappy that smoking wasn't allowed on the train.

His expression was weary as he stared forward at the seat standing in front of his own, the scenery passing by his window without him even taking a glance. They had passed enough wildlife by now to last him a lifetime - it seemed like he now wished to be back in a world where nature was sparse. Even though he did grow up next to a forest, he had ha plenty of filling experiences in it and needed no more in his current time. And so he impatiently waited as the train took tiny bumps very now and again on their tracks, his stance as relaxed as the confined space he was in would allow his own tall form.

He wore normal clothing today - a white button up with it's collar holding a loose tie, along with a black vest, black jeans, and his semi-formal black shoes. His wide, pale hands rested on his stomach as he leaned back in the seat, his legs sticking out, his pale blue gaze remaining trained forward dimly. His hair was his usual mess, maybe seeming a bit neat today, since he had honestly tried to contain it as best he could. He looked fairly elegant, yet fairly casual in a same amount, and he planned to remain in this position for the entire trip, since it was the most comfortable one he could find so far. He even planned on taking a nap at some point.

His eyelids drooped slightly at the thought. Mm. A nap would be nice, wouldn't it. His gaze flickered from the endless wildlife outside and back to the seat before him, feeling a bit lazy at the current moment in time.

Toshiko managed to keep herself busy with writing, occasionally asking her brother for help. After all, he was great in assisting her. Biting the tip of her pen cap, her brows drew together and she re-read the last few paragraphs she'd written, hoping to find a way to make the scene more interesting. It was an awful process, the editing she went through, but it was definitely worth it.

"Kaede? Can I go and talk with some of the other people? I want to get my mind off of this for a little bit," she admitted, rubbing the back of her neck lightly, her pen still in her hand. She offered a shy smile toward her brother, an innocent one that he knew he couldn't say no to. The girl knew this as well, and had often used it against him in times of need, but she'd never admit that.

"So long as I go with you," he replied firmly, and he knew she wouldn't deny the request. She was an obedient girl - always had been - one who was favored by teachers and peers alike because of this. He was respectful enough, and had managed to get on the good side of more than a few people, and the two were often praised for this. Kaede was proud, to say the least; he figured it would make his mother happy, and that's all he really wanted, after all.

Giving a light nod of her head, Toshiko stood up, smoothing out her skirt as her brother stood as well, making his way down the aisle. There were a few others on board, which he was both thankful for and loathing of, but he managed to find two girls that seemed to be less than harmless. After all, one was sleeping, so she couldn't have been that bad.

"Hiya!" Toshiko greeted, perhaps a bit too loud, toward the girls in front of her. She was particularly interested in the one reading the book - anyone who was a fan of literature was someone she figured had to be quality - not to say she didn't find appeal in the sleeping one, though. "My name is Nakamura Toshiko." Her voice was softer that time, and it was child-like, no doubt. She looked as if she was going into high-school rather than college, and though her appearance usually worked against her rather than in her favor, she really didn't mind in the slightest.

Kaede remained silent for a moment, waiting to see how they might respond before deciding if they were well enough to be around. Standing with his arms folded over his chest in a nearly concerning manner, he kept his eyes on the duo, as if to make sure they wouldn't do something terrible. Upon realizing how off-putting he might have looked, however, the male quickly readjusted, moving his hands behind his back in a respectful manner.

"Nakamura Kaede," he then threw in, feeling it necessary for him to appear polite. Which he tried to be, after all. "And who might you two be?" The older twin was sure to keep his voice at a lower tone than his sister, so much as to not disturb the sleeping one. Yet he hoped she might wake; it would make for better conversation if there were two pairs rather than one trio, if he had any say in it.

Meyu jumped at the sudden sound of a loud voice, Aiya then falling off of her, and onto the floor. "Ouch! Meyu-" Aiya started, then noticing the two figures standing above them. She was slightly curious as to who they were and why they decided to interrupt her precious sleep all of the sudden. "Sorry!" Meyu squealed as she covered her blushing red face with her book. She was extremely antisocial and wasn't fond of other people. So she looked at Aiya to respond. Aiya seemed to just return the look, creating an awkwardly long silence. "U-Um, I'm Meyu." She said quiety with a shaky voice, as she kept her face hidden in her book. Aiya stood herself up, dusting herself off, and fixing her hair. She stayed standing. "I'm Aiya. And you two are?" She asked them somewhat politely. Yet, she did sound quite rude. Meyu looked at her, realizing they'd already introduced themselves, but was too shy to say anything.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cElginqMX8[/media]

3083530_1353736493667.54res_500_281.jpg

The train rumbles a little bit as it travels down the tracks at a smooth but decently fast speed. Rikimaru is sitting on the inside which muffles the loud sounds of running metal on metal from the wheels on the tracks. Rikimaru finds it quite comfortable inside of the train. It feels warm, and the very light bouncing is almost like the rocking in the cradle that his mother would give him. Sometimes long car drives make him want to sleep, unless he has deep things on his mind. Sitting alone, Rikimaru only has one seat on his right hand side while he gazes out the window looking to all the passing objects. He doesn't need much as it's his first day going, so only a thin binder is sitting to his lap. Rikimaru reaches to the back of his head and scratches the white hair growing out of his skull. Putting his arm back down, Rikimaru starts to think a little bit about his past, with both good and bad thoughts entering his mind. He remembers the alcohol addiction his father had but, how his mother said that if Rikimaru kept up his good grades, he would accomplish more one day. At this point right now, Rikimaru pretty much understands his powers, but it was time to learn even more. Kineshisu was the college to learn to control the energy flowing inside of him. Rikimaru only seemed to notice something out of place...he felt quite nervous. An erupting feeling coming from the deep pits inside of his body were giving him worries. Rikimaru couldn't quite put his finger on what it was, but he took a deep breath in and gathered up the courage to suppress this feeling. His red eyes gaze across the lands from out the windows in a deep thought, with more on his mind than just college.

tumblr_m7lhotQCql1rboyrco1_500.png

Adam sighed, regretting having stood on the long ride, even if it seemed a bit of a babyish thing to complain about. He would much rather sit down since he woke up not that long ago. He looks around the train, seeing if there were others like him, he spots 2 girls, a man that seemed as tired as him, if not more, and many other regular people. Most looked his Age, some carried backpacks others suitcases like him. They were obviously heading to the University, most of them at least.

Adam wears a blue V neck sweater with a white button up collar sticking out of it and folded neatly. His glasses rest on his face and his blonde hair uncombed but still looks naturally in place. He wears some Khaki sort of color (cleaner beige or a light cream Bleh) with some semi formal shoes. He looks pretty good and he carries his suitcase at his side.

Adam: I wonder when we'll get there..

Leaning toward his sister, Kaede sent a glance toward the one with blue hair. "Toshiko, I think it's time to go back and sit down now," he whispered, not really liking the tone in Aiya's voice. His violet irises scanned over her figure for a moment before he stood up straight once more, hands still stationed behind his back.

"Awh, but Kaeeede," the girl whined, a light out on her face. "Just let us stay for a little while longer?" She whispered back, a pleading look flickering in her eyes as she glanced toward him, folding her hands as if she was begging to him. Usually she would have simply agreed with him, and gone to sit back down. This, however, was one hell of a boring train ride, and she felt she was in need of some more human interaction.

"Fine," he replied, letting out an audible sigh that was one of almost annoyance. "My name is Nakamura Kaede, and this is Nakamura Toshiko."

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" The girl giggled, bowing slightly out of respect, her brown locks framing her delicate features. "Sorry for waking you, by the way," she then added, gesturing toward Aiya, a light pink shade dusting her cheeks out of embarrassment. She hoped the girl would dismiss her careless action nonetheless.

"Might I ask what the two of you are planning to study?" Kaede inquired, his voice riddled with a curiosity he tried so hard to hide. But one's profession - or power, if they were... Different, so to speak - could make all the difference in deciding how good they were. And he simply wouldn't tolerate anyone less than almost perfect. Well, mostly. Toshiko had quite a way of persuading him to enjoy the company of people he might have otherwise despised.

Adam hears the girl with brown locks greeting herself and the blue haired girl falling, as they greet themselves he notices a guy letting out an annoyed sigh

Adam: Maybe I should introduce myself...

Adam stays there, thinking if she should introduce himself or not

((I didn't get any alerts...QAQ))

Hyuna hurried around her little apartment, trying to find all her items before the train she was supposed to be on left. Grabbing her book bag and an apple off the counter, Hyuna sprinted out of the apartment, waving a quick goodbye to the old woman behind the desk.

I can't believe I'm going to Todai University! Hyuna grinned happily, feeling very excited as she saw the train station come into view. Even though Hyuna has already been to Todai for a few years, every time the young woman gets excited just at the thought of going to the school.

Going as fast as her short legs could take her, Hyuna skid through the train station, hopping up the steps like a kangaroo. Thank the Lord for not letting that train leave! Hyuna jumped onto the train and took a seat, leaning back to catch her breath.

After a moment or so, Hyuna opened her eyes and glanced around the train. A few people were here, Hyuna noted that most of them were either going to Todai or that other school for magical people...Kineshisu was it? Hyuna shrugged it off as she saw an elderly couple board the train.

"Oh! Why don't you take my seat?" Hyuna jumped off her own seat and let the elderly couple sit down. There weren't many seats left, in fact, this train was quite small. Reaching for one of the hanging things above her, Hyuna realized that she was too short to reach it.

Frowning, the short young woman huffed and grabbed onto the pole, flashing a small smile to the elderly couple. "It's alright, I got it." Hyuna's small hand wrapped around the metal pole, waiting patiently for the train to begin moving.

Adam has not payed attention to the girl holding on to the pole in front of him, he's never liked the hanging things, makes him feel as if he were on monkey bars, even if he is pretty tall, it gave him a reminder of when he was 7 and was on the monkey bars, how he fell and landed hard on his back, he didn't break anything luckily, but it did hurt a lot and made him be cautious of monkey bars, a bit of a silly caution he thought. He wondered what university she was going too but dismissed the thought and kept thinking if he should introduce himself to someone. Being usually quiet around people he doesn't really know how to greet himself, so he goes over possible options in his mind, and looks over at the people, instead of ever actually doing it

Aiya decided to ignore the remark of the guy wanting to leave. Am I not polite enough to be around? She thought. But she let it slide, and answered the question for herself, and Meyu. "I'm studying Aquakinesis, and Meyu is a vampire, so she's studying... vampire stuff." Aiya said. Her tone still seemed to sound less intriguing, and she crossed her arms, facing the two. "Wh-what about you?" Meyu surprisingly asked. Aiya glanced at Meyu, being shocked to hear her say anything, but quickly looked back at the two.

Feeling a little bored, Hyuna turned to one of the men behind her. "Hello," Hyuna greeted him politely, a small smile on her lips. "How are you today?" Deciding to make some pleasant chit chat with him, Hyuna kept her small hands on the pole to keep herself from falling backwards as the train began to move.

((Is she talking to him?))

Adam hears her say Aquakinesis and smiles, happy that he could relate to some people on his train, people like him, "Gifted" this made him wonder if he should walk over but he still hesitates, He then notices a woman saying hello to him and turns

Adam: Oh, Hi, My name is Adam. I'm pretty good, kind of tired...what about you?

Hyuna smiled at the response. "I'm alright, my name is Hyuna, by the way." Feeling that the conversation got a little bit awkward, Hyuna cleared her throat and tried her best to continue it. "Nice weather we're having today, huh?" Hyuna looked outside the train to see that it was raining.

He can't help but chuckle as he looks out the window, seeing the rain

Adam: Yeah, Rainy weather is pretty fun when you want to get wet

Rikimaru hears the volume from the murmur of people rise. It gets a tad louder, but still tolerable. They seem to be making friends and getting acquainted with each other. None of them really seem to notice him sitting down. While Rikimaru turns his head and moves his eyes, scanning down the bodies of many others around, he noticed that most of them are standing. Maybe that was it? Rikimaru decided it would be the best idea to size them up, and get an approximate first impression by the physical standards from afar. He sort of has an eye for such things, looking at people and getting an understanding of them. Most of the men and women boarding this train probably have special abilities just like Rikimaru has. He didn't know this for sure but it was quite the guess. Continuously scratching at the back of his mind was the horrible thought of something happening. Nothing ever really turned out perfect for Rikimaru, which gave him the determination he has now. He wouldn't be such a good kid in his studies without it. Rikimaru wasn't really the outgoing type anyway. At the same time, he wasn't really shy either. Kind of a middle guy some people would call him. Rikimaru wasn't about to pull something to get noticed, he hates people that do that. In a way, he's quite laid back. If someone talks to him, that's fine, if not, that's fine too. Not really staring, doing a good job of concealing his sight, Rikimaru continues to look at all the other students standing around.

The Pole Adam now holds on to sends a bit of static electricity, it is something he doesn't really intend to do but he always has a bit of static, the pole suddenly snaps loudly sending the current through it

Adam: Gah, dang

Jacob's gaze was snapped from the entrancement he had caught himself in to flicker about the train, examining his surroundings in an instinctive action. While making sure he was still on the train, a feminine figure who was standing caught his eye, and his gaze discreetly kept on it, finding it was indeed a female - yet she was standing instead of sitting. His gaze turned fully towards her, confused. Did she not have a seat? Well, that just wouldn't do, now, would it? That type of thing just didn't seem to sit right with Jacob, to be perfectly honest.

Ice blue eyes flared momentarily as he cleared his throat and called back to the woman in an accented, deeply bassed tone, straightening his stance, "Excuse me, madame." He hoped to catch her attention, since he was planning to offer his seat to her - even if she was a stranger, it was only courteous. At least, it was only courteous to do so where he grew up. He still wasn't too sure how it worked in wherever they were, since he hadn't been one to go on trains too often, anyways.

He saw that he had apparently interrupted a conversation between herself and one of the other men who was also standing, and he felt one eyebrow arch upward slightly. Hm. Not many seats for people on the train, eh? Whatever the matter was, he was about to start apologizing if she appeared exasperated in response, and his lips stretched into a small, timid smile, hoping she wasn't too-too angry with him for cutting into whatever conversation was being held near to him.

((Armageddon just to clear up, if you were talking about Adam and Pai ((Cant believe I forgot her name)) They are both standing))

((Wooooow guys...Just wooooow! xD ))

Hyuna turned her head to the voice that was talking to her, or so she thought he was talking to her. "Yes, good sir?" Hyuna giggled lightly at her choice of words. "May I help you?" A polite smile appeared on Hyuna's face as she stared up at the tall man. Or maybe Hyuna's just plain short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back