• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Third Wizarding War Anyone?

Dead Poet

wAyWaRd
OK, so I'd really like to shake up the wizarding world again. Think "The Third Wizarding War." Ideally, I'd like to build up the story over the course of a 7 "year" period like the original story did, so please be willing to stick around for a while (I know real life events come first and things happen that require us leave for a bit, but if you want to join just understand this is intended to be a long term rp).

The Third Wizarding War is going to take place in the future over the ethical issue of magical experiments and their creation of a new species of human chimera half breeds (my characters and any co-gm's characters that want to be special) and what that means for the magical community. We can work out more specific issues together. My intention is for most of the characters to be regular students with normal snowflake abilities (if y'all want them) who essentially have to pick a side after seeing and getting to knew the new half breeds weather they are for or against their existence.

I need at least one CO-GM but there will be two open spots that are first come first serve. I will play Headmistress McGonagall but I will still need some teachers, a minimum of four. one for the head of each house though more are welcome. and then students. Npc ghosts are welcome as well. you can make as many characters as you can handle with the exception of only one teacher per player, at least for the moment.
if you are interested I'll edit in a link to the sign up thread when I post it in a day or two.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Pardon me for not being polite or formal, but I absolutely love this idea! I would love to join in on this! Please do PM me if you'd like to discuss more about it!

You can start your characters in what ever year you want. Yes, I do want a decent number of first years but it's not a requirement to have a specific number of them to get started.

Each new school year after we start though, any new students should be first years.

Do you want a minimal lenght ? Cause English is not really my mother tongue :closedeyescryingfrown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back