• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Third Shinobi World War (A Naruto AU RP)

Would Haganegakure have a Jinchuuriki, I wonder? There are still 4 tailed beasts left outside of the main villages (although it could be different for this AU, iunno). It looks fairly well thought out, though, so nice job mate.

Meanwhile, I think @NekoChanBo was aiming for Mizukage. The other Kage are open though.

Kurama said:
Would Haganegakure have a Jinchuuriki, I wonder? There are still 4 tailed beasts left outside of the main villages (although it could be different for this AU, iunno). It looks fairly well thought out, though, so nice job mate.
Meanwhile, I think @NekoChanBo was aiming for Mizukage. The other Kage are open though.
Good catch. Raikage then.

Kurama said:
You should see the Hagane family Gekkai. Lol.

Mitchs98 said:
You should see the Hagane family Gekkai. Lol.
You mean this Hagane? :P Just kidding.

I'm having trouble deciding on my second character. Kumo's Jinchuuriki seems like a safe pick, so I might just go with that. But then again, your village needs support to keep it in the roleplay. Decisions, man.

Kurama said:
You mean this Hagane? :P Just kidding.
I'm having trouble deciding on my second character. Kumo's Jinchuuriki seems like a safe pick, so I might just go with that. But then again, your village needs support to keep it in the roleplay. Decisions, man.
Psh. No. I can send you my sheet if you wanna check it out tho.

I will get rid of the Iwagakure, seeing as they will be an antagonist to the plot (for the moment) to make way for Haganegakure and we will give them.. the 5 tails? If someone would like to play this character. It is not immensely important.

I'm currently making character sheets for a Leaf Anbu Squad Leader and the Jinchuuriki of Kumo-- just a heads up. I hope we get more people soon to fill up the extra slots, hah.

Sure, as long as your character is somehow connected to the swordsman, or is one, himself. I would prefer if characters remained loyal to their villages for this RP but if you are a neutral character from the village that will be fine too.

sygnus said:
Sure, as long as your character is somehow connected to the swordsman, or is one, himself. I would prefer if characters remained loyal to their villages for this RP but if you are a neutral character from the village that will be fine too.
I was intending on being one of them

Hey, mind if we create some jutsu that are more fitting to our characters? (Totally not an excuse cause I don't feel like going through every single jutsu in a nature)

It's an AU so feel free to make some unique jutsu as long as it's not too powerful for your character (or give it some trade offs like eight gates)

Sorry for being so slow. It's harder than I thought coming up with a list of jutsu and such, even when it isn't even unique jutsu. Gah. Expect my characters to be done... eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back