• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Third Shinobi World War (A Naruto AU RP)

sygnus

Shades of Success

7b4e151d38050a2adabf4169de3ef47835ded1b2da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807093757_zpsfjoxyxwi.png

GREETINGS FRIENDS! THE MAIN THREAD IS HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

7b4e151d38050a2adabf4169de3ef47835ded1b2da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807093757_zpsfjoxyxwi.png

Greetings, Citizen.

It is with great dismay that I issue this message to any able bodied shinobi that has the will to fight for their country. At the last Five Kage Summit, Iwagakure and Konohagakure left the meeting under a disagreement over Kusagakure. Last night, Iwagakure invaded Kusagakure. As you are reading this, The Five Great Nations are mobilising their forces in response, posturing themselves to strike at the weakest targets and claim more land, or power, for themselves. As your Kage, I am asking you personally to save your village from possible destruction.

Your task, should you accept it, will be to infiltrate Kusagakure and eliminate all Konoha Shinobi from the area. Once Kusagakure is under control, we will advance all forces towards Konohagakure. Anbu units will strike Konohagakure from their weak areas, Including drop ins from the air and underground tunneling. Our man on the Inside is an Uchiha who prefers if we were to keep his Identity secret. Best of luck to you all.

Signed, Sondaime.

• I will not spoil the anime for you. In this timeline, Canon has no power. The Third Hokage will be someone entirely different, As for the rest of the villages. Some canon characters may show up, but they will only be in supporting roles. The Nations will battle using the Squad system present in the Anime (and manga, I have not read it.). Each Nation will have a set amount of representatives in the roleplay. For reasons keeping the RP in one general area, Konohagakure will the center of Action and we will be there for most of the plot.The Nations decide that Konohagakure has held it's head high for far too long, and The Nations believe with their combined power they can slowly creep on Konohagakure and perform a coup to remove the Hokage, and place a puppet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Interested. Could I possibly make muh own village? Or custom-ish chakra release, at-least?
In place of another village, I wouldn't mind at all. Preferably if you were going to make a village, for plot reasons, I would need other people to be a part of it. If you can't do that then your own Chakra release would be fine assuming it isn't over powered.

Just a few questions, are all villages in the rp OC? Would that mean the seven swords wont exist in this rp? Its not an issue for me just a question I wanted to ask

I had not even considered the seven swords. They weren't important to the plot line I had imagined, so i will say, yes. In this AU they do exist.

sygnus said:
In place of another village, I wouldn't mind at all. Preferably if you were going to make a village, for plot reasons, I would need other people to be a part of it. If you can't do that then your own Chakra release would be fine assuming it isn't over powered.
I have a village already made in another RP that tanked. Of course others could be a part of it. It came with its own chakra type too. Count me in, in this case.

Ehh... I'm a little rusty on the Naruto knowledge cause I stopped a couple years ago. But y'think a Jinchuriki with a sharingan (yes, singular) would work?

Well although it isnt for me to say it could work since a Jinchuuriki could be anyone, but I dont know how being an uchiha with only one sharingan eye will work since they all have 2 (Kakashi had his implanted, thats why he only has one)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well although it isnt for me to say it could work since a Jinchuuriki could be anyone, but I dont know how being an uchiha with only one sharingan eye will work since they all have 2 (Kakashi had his implanted, thats why he only has one)

[/QUOTE]
Only way I could see it working is if their character was born with one eye blind.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well although it isnt for me to say it could work since a Jinchuuriki could be anyone, but I dont know how being an uchiha with only one sharingan eye will work since they all have 2 (Kakashi had his implanted, thats why he only has one)

[/QUOTE]
Hmm... True, true, I did some minor research on that after I typed in the comment up there...

Perhaps an effect cause one of the specific character's eyes to no longer produce a Sharingan? I dunno. I'll need an elaborate way to plan it out so it doesn't feel too forced or anything if I go through with that.

NekoChanBo said:
Only way I could see it working is if their character was born with one eye blind.
Yah, I was thinking about that. But I also don't wanna be like, "Welp. The only reason why the person doesn't have one is cause of a genetic disorder!"

I'll resort to it if I don't have a creative way however.

I'm interested in this. Going to assume Konoha's Jinchuuriki will be taken by you, @Pyosimros. If not, I'll probably settle for being Suna's. It'd be hard not to be some cheap knock-off Gaara though, unless we have the decision of which tailed beast we can contain. Also, if we can have two characters, I'm thinking I'll take up the position as Leaf Anbu as well, if that's alright.

Mitchs98 said:
Kage of my village, if you're still letting me use it, of course.
What are the details of your village? If nobody else shows interest in Suna I could make a character for there instead. :)

Edit: I definitely want to have a Leaf Anbu character, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurama said:
What are the details of your village? If nobody else shows interest in Suna I could make a character for there instead. :)
Hidden Steel Village, Haganegakure

BV2VOZr.jpg

(Replace the horse, and any other horses, with a sword and anvil)

Haganegakure resides in the mountains in a mini-fortress style layout. It has exsisted in peace and prosperity for over twenty years under the rule of the First Haganekage due to the Hagane family Jutsu which is proven to be an ultimate defense mechanism from atop the walls surrounding the village. Most of the residents are blacksmiths with the Hagane family line being the most renown in the village. As such they generally export high quality weaponry across the country to those that need it. A festival aptly named the Moonlight Festival is held yearly wherein the Dance of a Thousand Blades is used to cut the ropes of several thousand lanterns at once, propelling them high into the night sky.

Typically shinobi from the village are trained in Steel Release, most of them are also extremely skilled in taijutsu, making them a force to be reckoned with.

Dere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back