• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Third Shinobi World War (A Naruto AU RP) (Open!)

Pyosimros said:
Yoooo @Celemyvel your Jinchuuriki's a female and she's Anbu as well? I dunno how, but our characters should totally be friends with each other at some point! Even though my character left the Anbu, but meh
Can do, can do. I'll finish her up later too so it's sooner than later (if she's accepted)

@sygnus Your font is hilariously hard to read. Could you post a version without it, please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyosimros said:
Kai would be in the Hokage's office at the moment right? @sygnus
Correct. As the story progresses I will play a bigger part in the RP but for the moment I will act through NPC's like Otaru. For the sake of being a bit more explainatory, I made that post as bit of an introduction to the story. Otaru is already with the ANBU / Ayane out in the field. I should have made that clear, I am sorry. This is my first RP i am GMing >_<

Mitchs98 said:
That depends on where Senki and Rin are supposed to be starting..I mean the IC post.
Rin counts as "everyone else" and Senki is obviously a part of Konoha.

Mitchs98 said:
Well I need a normal text version of both posts then, pls ^_^

Without the tabs?

@Mitchs98

"KONOHA START

Greetings.

This is Kaiorama. As shocking as it is to hear this, the reason you have been mobilized is that the Five Great Nations has declared Konohagakure a threat to the stability of the world. Stone, Water, Cloud, And Sand have declared war on us. Haganekagure Nin are neutral in this event. I say this to you, as your leader, and your friend.

I did not incite this war.

Your nation needs you, now, more then ever. From the bottom of my heart, I ask you, great shinobi of the Fire Nation.

Save us.

If you are reading this paragraph, it means are you from ANBU. Your first objective is to observe a perimeter around Kusagakure, and monitor all actions from a safe position, close to the road leading to Konoha. Under no circumstances do you engage enemy shinobi until you have been given the order. If you feel your squad's life is at risk, immediately retreat. As additional precaution, I am sending Ayane Uchiha with you.

Do not give them a reason to destroy us. We wish peace, not war.

Thank you, and good luck!

Signed, Kaiorama"

"EVERYONE ELSE START

Hail. This is Mū.

If you are reading this, you are part of the combined Shinobi forces marching on Kusagakure. Konoha has taken a defensive posture, as they should, they could not possibly match our strength in numbers. Your orders are to eliminate all Konoha influence from Kusagakure. No exceptions. Konoha has been holding the five great nations by the throat for too long, and I will no longer stand while they attempt to control the world. We are Five Great Nations, not One. We will march on Konoha and we will remove the head of the snake. Once Kusagakure is under our control, we will prepare mission parameters for the Invasion of Konoha.

Do not fail.

Mū."​

sygnus said:

Without the tabs?

@Mitchs98

"KONOHA START

Greetings.

This is Kaiorama. As shocking as it is to hear this, the reason you have been mobilized is that the Five Great Nations has declared Konohagakure a threat to the stability of the world. Stone, Water, Cloud, And Sand have declared war on us. Haganekagure Nin are neutral in this event. I say this to you, as your leader, and your friend.

I did not incite this war.

Your nation needs you, now, more then ever. From the bottom of my heart, I ask you, great shinobi of the Fire Nation.

Save us.

If you are reading this paragraph, it means are you from ANBU. Your first objective is to observe a perimeter around Kusagakure, and monitor all actions from a safe position, close to the road leading to Konoha. Under no circumstances do you engage enemy shinobi until you have been given the order. If you feel your squad's life is at risk, immediately retreat. As additional precaution, I am sending Ayane Uchiha with you.

Do not give them a reason to destroy us. We wish peace, not war.

Thank you, and good luck!

Signed, Kaiorama"

"EVERYONE ELSE START

Hail. This is Mū.

If you are reading this, you are part of the combined Shinobi forces marching on Kusagakure. Konoha has taken a defensive posture, as they should, they could not possibly match our strength in numbers. Your orders are to eliminate all Konoha influence from Kusagakure. No exceptions. Konoha has been holding the five great nations by the throat for too long, and I will no longer stand while they attempt to control the world. We are Five Great Nations, not One. We will march on Konoha and we will remove the head of the snake. Once Kusagakure is under our control, we will prepare mission parameters for the Invasion of Konoha.

Do not fail.

Mū."​
If Rin is neutral, how does she fall under the everything else?

Mitchs98 said:
If Rin is neutral, how does she fall under the everything else?
Good point, I will write up a bit for Hagankagure. My apologies, it's been along day for me ;_;

@Mitchs98

@Celemyvel

@Galen Ardila

Two letters arrive at the Haganekage's office.​

First letter

Greetings, Haganekage! I am writing to you as one friend to another. Four of the Five Great Nations have declared war on Konoha. Iwagakure is attempting to take Kusagakure from our Nation of Fire. When I told Mū we would meet any of these attempts with force, he organized a war effort to retaliate against us. He convinced the other nations that we are a threat to the stability of this world, claiming the Uchiha and Senju heritage leads to nothing but dispute and bloodshed. I am begging you. Please help us. If you do not wish to involve yourselves, I will not blame you. As a Kage I know you will put your village's safety before others. I must still ask for any help I may receive. Whether you decide to aid us or not is up to you, and I will hold no ill will one way or the other.​
Kaiorama Senju, Sondaime Hokage

Second Letter

Greetings, Haganekage. This letter has been sent to you as a warning. Villages who interfere in this war on the side of Konoha will be treated as rogue nations and we will act accordingly. Konoha needs to be dealt with. This is not a negotiation. Stay out of this.
Watch Dog

Last thing before I post.... Is it possible for my character to be on ANBU yet still be a Jinchuriki from Kumogakure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back