• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Third Shinobi World War (A Naruto AU RP) (Open!)

sygnus

Shades of Success
7b4e151d38050a2adabf4169de3ef47835ded1b2da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807093757_zpsfjoxyxwi.png

Greetings, Citizen.

It is with great dismay that I issue this message to any able bodied shinobi that has the will to fight for their country. At the last Five Kage Summit, Iwagakure and Konohagakure left the meeting under a disagreement over Kusagakure. Last night, Iwagakure invaded Kusagakure. As you are reading this, The Five Great Nations are mobilising their forces in response, posturing themselves to strike at the weakest targets and claim more land, or power, for themselves. As your Kage, I am asking you personally to save your village from possible destruction.

Your task, should you accept it, will be to infiltrate Kusagakure and eliminate all Konoha Shinobi from the area. Once Kusagakure is under control, we will advance all forces towards Konohagakure. Anbu units will strike Konohagakure from their weak areas, Including drop ins from the air and underground tunneling. Our man on the Inside is an Uchiha who prefers if we were to keep his Identity secret. Best of luck to you all.

Signed, Sondaime.

• I will not spoil the anime for you. In this timeline, Canon has no power. The Third Hokage will be someone entirely different, As for the rest of the villages. Some canon characters may show up, but they will only be in supporting roles. The Nations will battle using the Squad system present in the Anime (and manga, I have not read it.). Each Nation will have a set amount of representatives in the roleplay. For reasons keeping the RP in one general area, Konohagakure will the center of Action and we will be there for most of the plot.The Nations decide that Konohagakure has held it's head high for far too long, and The Nations believe with their combined power they can slowly creep on Konohagakure and perform a coup to remove the Hokage, and place a puppet.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Greetings.

This is Kaiorama. As shocking as it is to hear this, the reason you have been mobilized is that the Five Great Nations has declared Konohagakure a threat to the stability of the world. Stone, Water, Cloud, And Sand have declared war on us. Haganekagure Nin are neutral in this event. I say this to you, as your leader, and your friend.

[/font]

I did not incite this war.

Your nation needs you, now, more then ever. From the bottom of my heart, I ask you, great shinobi of the Fire Nation.

Save us.

If you are reading this paragraph, it means are you from ANBU. Your first objective is to observe a perimeter around Kusagakure, and monitor all actions from a safe position, close to the road leading to Konoha. Under no circumstances do you engage enemy shinobi until you have been given the order. If you feel your squad's life is at risk, immediately retreat. As additional precaution, I am sending Ayane Uchiha with you.

Do not give them a reason to destroy us. We wish peace, not war.

Thank you, and good luck!

Signed, Kaiorama

@Mitchs98

@NekoChanBo

@Celemyvel

@Sinister Clown

@Galen Ardila

@Pyosimros

@Bunny

@GimmickPuppet

@NightFlame

You may begin! > :o

This post is to introduce Otaru, whos role will be made clear later in the RP. He is an NPC controlled by Sygnus. After this post, assume all characters have started in their starting zones.

Green text: Kaiorama Senju

Red text: Otaru

(This is only the beginning...)

It had been a very long day. Kaiorama, his advisors, and the Shinobi managing the carrier pigeons had been writing messages all morning. Kai had hoped this day would never come. M? had never taken a liking to him, but he would never have imagined they stage an all-out war against his Home. There was so much more to do...

"You fret too much, Kai." A deep voice boomed from behind his office door.

"Sometimes I think, not enough, dear friend." He sighed.

As the door opened, a tall figure appeared. Blood red eyes split the otherwise dull colors of the room. You could tell just by looking at him he was an Uchiha. Long black hair, a misleading "evil" looking, and of course, his eyes.

latest

He was wearing traditional armor. Nothing out of the ordinary for Otaru Uchiha.

"You need me on the front line." Otaru was never one for beating around the bush.

"The way things are looking, we will both be required to fight." He plopped his head onto of the papers he was reading.

"You need not fight, brother. You need rest." His eyes softened for a moment.

"We can resolve this in peace. I am sure. Allow me to lead the ANBU unit you ordered to survey the area."

Kai tossed the idea around in his head for a few moments.

"Alright. No fighting." Kai's voice became harsh as he stared at Otaru.

"I know. You need not tell me twice." He said, turning to leave the room.

"I won't forget."

The door closed.

(I really hope he contains himself.)

Ayane Uchiha

Location - Entrance of Hokage's Office

Outfit - General Battle/Casual Outfit

Tags - @sygnus

"Ayane! There's a message for you."

The sound of that woke her up immediately. Since, more than half of her life a message usually meant a bad thing. Bad, meaning someone requires her services. Which in turn, gives a fifty percent chance that it's an Anbu related mission. Most of the time, she ends up denying them. They were usually sent to Ayane because they forgot she left a while ago for personal ventures. Groaning for a couple seconds, Ayane slowly got out of her peaceful nap and walked down the steps to the living room in a groggy fashion. "Really? I hope it's one of those murder a guy messages," she mumbled sarcastically, grabbing the scroll from the table in which it was perched on. Opening it and narrowing her eyes, Ayane silently quoted some of the text.

"You are from Anbu... Observe perimeter around Kusagakure... Monitor... no circumstances... engaging the enemy... Sending Ayane Uchiha..." Her eyes narrowed further at the last part. This obviously wasn't the run-of-the-mill kill the rogue type of mission. This was something more serious. With that in mind, Ayane decided to come along.

Slipping on her eyepatch and jacket, Ayane promptly told her family she could be gone for the next few days. Closing the scroll, she proceeded to burn it and walked out into the outside world.

It took a lot of willpower to not get distracted by everything. Every turn, Ayane felt like spending Ryo on objects that she wouldn't even use in the future, but they still looked cool. With ten minutes of walking, she finally reached the Hokage's office, and gave a simple knock on the door.

"Hello~?"

Pyosimros said:
Ayane Uchiha

Tags - @sygnus

"Ayane! There's a message for you."

The sound of that woke her up immediately. Since, more than half of her life a message usually meant a bad thing. Bad, meaning someone requires her services. Which in turn, gives a fifty percent chance that it's an Anbu related mission. Most of the time, she ends up denying them. They were usually sent to Ayane because they forgot she left a while ago for personal ventures. Groaning for a couple seconds, Ayane slowly got out of her peaceful nap and walked down the steps to the living room in a groggy fashion. "Really? I hope it's one of those murder a guy messages," she mumbled sarcastically, grabbing the scroll from the table in which it was perched on. Opening it and narrowing her eyes, Ayane silently quoted some of the text.

"You are from Anbu... Observe perimeter around Kusagakure... Monitor... no circumstances... engaging the enemy... Sending Ayane Uchiha..." Her eyes narrowed further at the last part. This obviously wasn't the run-of-the-mill kill the rogue type of mission. This was something more serious. With that in mind, Ayane decided to come along.

Slipping on her eyepatch and jacket, Ayane promptly told her family she could be gone for the next few days. Closing the scroll, she proceeded to burn it and walked out into the outside world.

It took a lot of willpower to not get distracted by everything. Every turn, Ayane felt like spending Ryo on objects that she wouldn't even use in the future, but they still looked cool. With ten minutes of walking, she finally reached the Hokage's office, and gave a simple knock on the door.

"Hello~?"

Tags - @Pyosimros

Lifting his head up from his quick nap, he knocks all the papers that he was sleeping on to the floor.

"Come in!" He shouts, not knowing how loud to be. If he had been more awake he might've known it was Ayane. It'd been only a few minutes since he had a talk with Otaru, but it felt like much longer.

"I haven't had time to clean up the place since Otaru came in and demanded to lead the ANBU in Kusagakure." he chuckled, sarcastically.

Name: Sugiru Sayama

Outfit: Normal clothing

Sugiru walked along the cold dirt barefoot, the gourd of sand heavy on his back, surrounded by Anbu. They feared him, the demon sealed within the tanned blonde. The marks of the manacles were still on his ankles and wrists, track marks up and down his arms, signifying where they had injected him with sedatives. Sunagakure had decided that for attacking Konohagakure and it's Shinobi, they would need their Jinchuriki, who was usually kept chained in a prison cell. He heard Shukaku whisper murderous intentions. Now was his chance to break away from his prison. He would exterminate the Shinobi himself, wherever they came from. People would learn to fear him and Shukaku, Sunagakure would suffer for the pain they caused him. The life they denied him. The world was his enemy, all life would suffer. They were resting now. Perfect time to strike. Whilst the Anbu guarding him weren't looking, Sugiru had been using the sand he controlled to create more sand underground, crushing the rocks and minerals. He had enough now for his ultimate combo. "Sand Tsunami!" Sugiru made the appropriate hand signs as a tsunami of sand rose up from the depths. The Anbu noticed and attempted to stop Sugiru, who used the sand to shield himself, the tidal wave swept over the Sunagakure Shinobi and buried them alive as Sugiru got onto his knees, placing his palms into the sand. "Desert Imperial Funeral." He said as the sand compacted tightly and crushed everyone underneath it, their blood nourishing Shukaku. He returned his sand to the gourd and left the ground as it was, Sunagakure would invariably find out what happened and he would be the suspect. He ripped off his headband and ran toward Konohogakure, deep in bloodlust.

Mamoru Arashi

Outfit: His usual

Tags:
@Bunny

@my people
:D and Mizukage

<=>

Mamoru looked at the letter that came by pigeon once more. He snorted, once more, making his advisor glance at him with mild concern. Don't fail? As if they had the luxury. He had already mobilized the Cloud Shinobi and they were currently in camp a small distance from the Kusagakure's East side. They weren't so close to be seen by the citizens, in fact the Raikage had made sure they were about twenty minutes out or so just in case some unlucky Konoha Shinobi crossed their path.

It was a dreadful feeling, the verge of battle. He could practically taste it in the air. A chance to bring one of the strongest Nations to their knees? Honestly, it was an opportunity too strategically beneficial to pass. The Lightning Country was close to the Fire Country. Though the thought was probably too ridiculous, maybe some land or control could be had over Konoha. At minimum, they would probably have one less threatening neighbor. Unless a Nation in their current alliance took over the entire Fire Country. This war was turning out to be quite complex to the Raikage.

Mamoru finished his reflection of why he was where he was in the first place and stood from the seat cushion placed on the ground of his tent. He grabbed his wooden naginata with gold engraved into it so his Raiton accuracy was precise and stepped outside to look over the camouflaged camp. The Mist Village would be coming from the East as well, as were their orders. They hadn't crossed paths yet but Mamoru had sent scouts specifically to find his allies. Most of the Anbu were on the lookout, whether they had been assigned guard duty or not.

Sighing, he began to make his way about the camp slowly, aimlessly walking but his eyes shifting around at the unfamiliar surroundings, stopping every once in a while to talk to some Shinobi. If he didn't receive word from the Mizukage within the day, he'd order camp to break and have some squads begin the assault to test the strength of the Konoha. Perhaps not the best way to go about the situation but if they seemed disorganized in the beginning, surely they'd have the element of surprise when they were to get tactical on their approach.

Mamoru paused to stand near Kouta. "You feel ready for this?" He asked conversationally while still looking about casually, subtly needing others' opinion on the whole thing so he could act better as their leader with their interests in mind.

Kuragetsu Hōzuki

With: @Celemyvel @Sinister Clown

Kuragetsu sighed as he stared at the letter, really just send in the mist right to Konoha with the way that Kuragetsu has been training them all this joint Shinobi forces, Kuragetsu only decided to join so that they take down one nation before he can do his own plan but really whats with Mū thinking he is in-charge who does he think he is Kuragetsu is going to have to talk about this with him, something about the Stone leading annoyed him but more than that something about Mū leading him annoyed him more. But what the hell is with don't fail yeah like that is an option right now. Imagine it this group of nations losing on there first mission it would be an embarrassment.

Kuragetsu proceeded to burn the letter before retaking his position at the front of the mist vanguard, ahead of them were the scouts who one at a time were slowly rejoining the full force and behind them was everyone else. He ensured that the Seven Ninja Swordsmen all were by him in the vanguard as they were some of his most...skilled ninja. So judging from the position of all the nations it was highly likely he would end up running into urg..Kumo ninja which mean lighting.

He singled to his men to double the pace and they did it made them covered ground much quicker. He ensured to pick up the scouting reports as they came and it wasn't until one scout reported seeing Kumo ninja that he smiled and slowed down his troops again. He approached their camp and ordered his men to begin setting up in the woods as he approached the Raikage. "Ah Raikage nice to see you to see you know, now lets talk business." Kuragetsu said sarcastically before stepping closer to the Raikage. "Lets attack Kusagakure now." Kuragetsu suggested his voice changed to a more serious one. "Its a two vs one not to mention we are not attacking Konohagakure which means it would be less guarded as they are also expecting an attack."

Shikage Siyu

At the outside of the east gates of Kuragetsu

Usual Outfit

Taking a deep breath in, Siyu looked around. She was in the east walking back to her village from Kusagakure. It was hot for the day so Siyu wore her sleeves short. Her kunai's were hidden all around her body, So were shurkien's. Sighing, she started to run at great speed. At first she felt all too lazy, but she was eager to go back home to her apartment. She hadn't felt like roaming around. Siyu was usually known round, some feared her, some hated, some liked. She didn't care, it wouldn't matter anyway. Normally, she would randomly roam around, going for random stops of ramen, a few bowls each one. She was informed there had been a gathering for attacking Konoha. She didn't really agree to their logic. Sure, Konoha was powerful, but what was bad about that? They handled them pretty well to be honest. But Raikage's orders were Raikage's orders. She wouldn't take any order from anyone but him. Taking a deep breath once again, she arrived quickly in the gates of east Kusagakure. Noticing two men, Siyu raised a curious brow. Shrugging anyway, she passed by them, hearing partly of their conversation.

Ayane Uchiha

Tags - @sygnus

From Ayane's current location, she heard the noise of pages rustling onto what would probably be a floor. With a few seconds passing, the person within told her to come in. Walking inside, Ayane was greeted with Kai sitting on the chair, papers scattered across the floor. Papers on the floor would either mean that he was working so hard that he didn't care, or he got off track. It was probably the latter.

Blinking a few times in response to what Kai had just said, it was look as if Ayane suddenly blanked out and didn't know what to say. Shaking her head, she quickly produced an "oh" and it seemed like any more dialogue stopped from there. Taking a few moments to figure out what to say next, Ayane gave an acute nod and commented with, "How bad would that be, exactly?"

Seems like what she was going to say was postponed until further notice. Or at least, a few seconds after she gets the response to her question.

Kaito Hakeda- Haganegakure's ninja academy

" Man, I hate creating the lists for the new Genin teams especially when they are this many Genin and no one failed the final exam, not even once! this new generation of shinobi is going to be thebest one we've had in ages"

Duke continued organizing the teams based in abilities and strengths and when he finally finished he remembered he was one of the Chunin exams organizers and after he gave the lists to the Haganekage he had to go to a Chunin exam meeting. Duke kept walking towards the Kage's office and when he arrived he knocked the doot.

Duke entered, walked towards her and said:" Lady second, I've finished the list for the new Genin teams you ordered me, I have the results of the final exams for the academy and the rankings based in abilities as well if you want to see them."

@Mitchs98

cute-anime-boy-fan-art-jelly-fish-meteor-Favim.com-2140316.jpg

Kouta Yuu

Kouta was quite anxious. He was greatly excited for the upcoming battle, yet concerned as well. His experience in medical ninjutsu would have to come in hand here, as many soldiers would undoubtedly get hurt. He was looking forward to battling some strong ninja, as most of the cloud shinobi weren't quite at Kouta's level. He was wearing his casual clothing, never desiring to wear the standard Cloud uniform, even in war. Upon receiving the letter, he was concerned. He was concerned that the war would cause many casualties and the matter could be settled more diplomatically, but the Mizukage was known for being a very belligerent and ill-tempered man. He was glad his Raikage was a nice man. Speaking of which, he appeared.

"I'm pretty ready. I'm fully rested, and practiced a bit before." His conversation with Mamoru was interrupted by the Mizukage. Kouta backed away the two Kages spoke. He proposed a rash plan, as expected. Kouta didn't totally agree. Scout ninja would need to be sent over there first just to make sure we're not all walking into some large scale trap; the Mizukage would never listen to a Jonin from Kumogakure though.

Tags - @Pyosimros

Realizing that this wasn't the time to be dozing off, he suddenly snapped out of his mood and sat up-right, collected the pages on his table into a neat pile in front of himself and looked Ayane in the eye.

"What do you need, Ayane? I assume you got my message this morning..." And it struck him.

"Oh dear! I'm so sorry, I forgot to tell you all where to meet." Kai had never been in such stressful situations before. It would surely take awhile before he would become as great a Kage as his grandfather.

He cleared his throat before speaking once more.

"I recommend you meet with the other ANBU outside of the Main Gate. They should be there with Otaru already."

"Now, if you will excuse me, my dear." He shifted his view from Ayane to the papers he had been reading before he collapsed prior to the knocking on his door.

Just as he attempted to shift his attention to his papers, a carrier pidgeon landed on his shoulder.

"Not another one..." He said quietly, even though Ayane most likely heard him.

He quickly read the paper and then froze.

The words One Tail sent a jolt of adrenaline through his head.

He tossed his Kage Garb on the floor and walked to Ayane and grabbed her arm before exclaiming,
"We need to go. Now."

large.jpg

Tremki Kaguya "The Angel of Bones"; Heading to East of Kusagakure Village

~A few days Prior~

Tremki was at the training fields inside Kirigakure's walls. This wasn't any ordinary training hoever, while he would often train his physical prowess he was seen sitting with his legs crossed and his hands safely placed in his lap. He centered himself, the Samehada before him. A calm yet rather dark chakra slightly floated around him. He took a deep breath, he was training himself to grow his chakra pool. Believing that his lack in Ninjutsu was the reason...He looked to the blade and took another breath "Okay.." he reached out, to grab the handle of Samehada, instantly his hand was imapled by the fins of the hands "GAH!!" he yanked his head back and taking his hands off. Letting out a sigh, while he was use to the pain by now - nothing could ever prepare him for the first moments of it. "I think that's enough for today.." by now, he had attempted to wield it but each time finding his hand impaled. He attempted this seven times in total during the day. Getting up, he got out a large amount of bandages, wrapping it up and placing the sash on him, with the samehada placed on his back. The bandages keeping him from touching or wielding the Samehada, that way he could at least keep the blade by his side as he trained.

It was time to head back to his residence, he lived not far from the Kage building and before arriving home, like many other Shinobi he recieved a message from 'Mu'. The contents made it seem it was an emergency, when he continued to read on he understood why, he was no fan of the idea of being under 'one nation' in fact. It was simply too much power for one man, so he had no issues when the Kage made sure he came along. He never really had much choice, being a Seven Swordsman it was his duty to act at times like this.

~Present Day~

They were heading out of Kirigakure, going east of the Kusagakure village. Tremki was beside his kage during the whole trip, the plan was simple once they met with the Raikge. Tremki stood not far behind his kage and was able to overhear most of the conversation, he never interupted and simply stood there silently and sometimes glaring off at the surroundings. He never liked Konoha for some reason, while they were often kind their views were simply illogical. He felt that they often times refused to face reality. After they exchanged it was clear the idea was to storm Kusagakure village and hit them with numbers - a simple strategy but it was one Tremki thought would work. However, Tremki knew there was always that chance where the Raikage may refuse and a dispute could break out before even reaching Kusagkure. If that was the case - It just meant that they would be against the odds, and he felt that was often the way he liked it.

@NekoChanBo

@Celemyvel (Mentioned)

Mamoru Arashi

Tags: @Bunny @NekoChanBo @NightFlame

"Good." He nodded in response to Kouta. As the shinobi edged away, Mamoru turned to look at the reason. It was the Mizukage. A brow rose at the other Kage's pleasantries. "It's nice to see you too, Mizukage." He gestured to his camp that was currently packing up and getting ready for the assault. "Two great minds think alike. We'll be mobilized soon. I've sent a few scouts ahead to gauge the opposition; they should return by the time we get on our way. Unless, of course, you feel the need to leave immediately. We'll tail behind once we get the report." The Raikage spoke with unusual authority mixed with a lazy tone. "What's your move, Mizukage?"

Mamoru didn't like the Mizukage much. Probably because the guy seemed more openly ambitious and had more secret airs about him than the usual shinobi. While not wanting to necessarily face the man, he wasn't quite as trusting. But who could be in his situation? Being Raikage had left mountains of responsibilities on his shoulders, excluding paperwork.

Mamoru glanced over one of the Hidden Mist shinobi, one of the seven swordsmen, and turned his gaze back on Kouta. "Help me by making sure everyone is ready to go around camp. Report back after you've clarified."

Ishiko Seitetsu

Outfit: Anbu mask/usual gear

Tags: @Mitchs98 @Galen Ardila

Ishiko took the rolled letter from one pigeon caretaker and then the other letter from the other, bowing her masked head slightly before vanishing into the building, making her way swiftly to the Haganekage's office. She hopped out of a window and swung herself into the next, the one to the office, and appeared in a blur, kneeling next to the Haganekage's chair. Ishiko raised both hands, a letter in each, to her Kage.

"Urgent letters from the Hokage and the Tsuchikage, Lady Second." She reported, only feeling slightly guilty for interrupting Kaito's errand.

Shikage Siyu

The tree branch

@Bunny @Celemyvel

Hearing their conversation, Siyu growled. This guy was going to get them killed, absolutely positively killed. They should've sent at least a scout to see if they're walking into some kind of death trap. It wasn't a surprise though. That guy the Raikage was talking to was completely rash. Honestly, she didn't know what he was, either insane and mental or hateful and crazy, or both. Letting out a sigh, she cliimbed a tree and lay on a high branch, far from the vision of the normal naked eye.

Eavesdropping on their conversation, Siyu rolled her eyes. Of course the Raikage would just agree. He didn't want war after all, nobody did, unless they were utterly out of their minds. It wasn't impossible though, she'd met quite a few who were ambitious enough, but not enough to gather the four nations against one.

Hearing the Raikage's orders, Siyu groaned slightly and leaned against the trunk. She wasn't in the mood to be in crowds. She would just wait here until they noticed she was missing. Its what happened anyway, nobody would forget her. She was the Jinchuriki after all. Closing her eyes, The black haired girl started to imagine some stuff.

@Sinister Clown

@Bunny

@NekoChanBo

@Celemyvel

@NightFlame

@GimmickPuppet

"Alright. Mission Succesful"

To the Five Great Nations: This is our last chance to resolve this in peace. Remain outside of Kusagakure where you read this sign, and we will negotiate peace offerings at sunrise. Should you enter Kusagakure village we will assume that you desire war and act as such. We have done nothing wrong and we WILL defend our people.

Planting the final sign into the dirt, Dage wiped the sweat off his brow. It'd been a long day for the evacuation unit, as for his normal duties, it was also his job to make sure nobody else invaded the village. While he was keeping watch he surrounded the village with signs carrying the above message so that anyone from the Five Great Nations would have to spot it before entering.

"If Shukaku of the sand had not been here so early we would've finished much sooner. Damned creature." Dage sighed as beads rolled down his face. The evacuation team were the first responders. They were lucky enough to only fight one enemy, despite how powerful he may be. They were able to evacuate the rest of the villagers and shinobi in Kusagakure, save for a few remaining vanguard who refuse to leave their home... Which left his squad mates looking tense; worried about what might happen to those who stay. Dage spoke up to try and relieve their worries.

"We cannot force them to leave. Let us rendezvous with the Surveillance team and then head home."

Dage was fresh blood as a Captain, but his team revered him as a veteran. He was a phenom; the Hy?ga to defy his fate as the "branch" family and become nothing more then service men. He did one final sweep with his Byakugan before motioning his crew to retreat.

cute-anime-boy-fan-art-jelly-fish-meteor-Favim.com-2140316.jpg

Kouta Yuu

Kouta nodded upon receiving his mission from the Raikage. He backed away slowly, looking at the two Kage a bit before going on his way to the camp. Large, olive green tents were set up and scattered about. Each was enough to hold at least ten shinobi, and the Kage's tent was the most prominent. It being the largest, yet occupied by only one person. Passing by the tents, shinobi were organizing their ninja tools, practicing their jutsu, the usual. They were dressed and seemed alert, so it was safe to assume that they were all ready enough to depart at a moment's notice.

Kouta returned to the spot where the Kage were standing. He could feel the pressure exerting off of them. His chakra was nothing compared to their's. The boy wish he could pull aside Mamoru to speak to him without being within earshot of the Mist, but it was nearly impossible and it would've probably been rude of him to do that.

"The Cloud ninja are ready."

Ayane Uchiha

Tags - @sygnus

Ayane patiently stood there, putting her hands behind her back and rocking herself back and forth, waiting for Kai to finish organizing his papers. Upon finishing, Kai began to talk about something completely different, avoiding Ayane's question. She didn't really mind, Otaru wouldn't be a terrible temporary lead for the Anbu. Kai seemed to be finished talking, which gave Ayane a small window to elaborate on the current position. "So! I was wondering, it's like, four vs. once right now. Even with me on your side," she paused for a moment, pointing at herself, acting like she was a narcissist. "What's the plan on winning?"

A carrier pigeon came right after Ayane had finished talking. Which meant, an answer would take a little bit longer. Kai read it, and he suddenly turned stiff, as if a family member died. He then began to put on his kage garbs and grabbed Ayane, running outside. "H-Hey! What's happening!?"

@Mitchs98[/URL]
Celemyvel said:
Mamoru Arashi

Tags: @Bunny @NekoChanBo @NightFlame

"Good." He nodded in response to Kouta. As the shinobi edged away, Mamoru turned to look at the reason. It was the Mizukage. A brow rose at the other Kage's pleasantries. "It's nice to see you too, Mizukage." He gestured to his camp that was currently packing up and getting ready for the assault. "Two great minds think alike. We'll be mobilized soon. I've sent a few scouts ahead to gauge the opposition; they should return by the time we get on our way. Unless, of course, you feel the need to leave immediately. We'll tail behind once we get the report." The Raikage spoke with unusual authority mixed with a lazy tone. "What's your move, Mizukage?"

Mamoru didn't like the Mizukage much. Probably because the guy seemed more openly ambitious and had more secret airs about him than the usual shinobi. While not wanting to necessarily face the man, he wasn't quite as trusting. But who could be in his situation? Being Raikage had left mountains of responsibilities on his shoulders, excluding paperwork.

Mamoru glanced over one of the Hidden Mist shinobi, one of the seven swordsmen, and turned his gaze back on Kouta. "Help me by making sure everyone is ready to go around camp. Report back after you've clarified."

Ishiko Seitetsu

Outfit: Anbu mask/usual gear

Tags: @Mitchs98 @Galen Ardila

Ishiko took the rolled letter from one pigeon caretaker and then the other letter from the other, bowing her masked head slightly before vanishing into the building, making her way swiftly to the Haganekage's office. She hopped out of a window and swung herself into the next, the one to the office, and appeared in a blur, kneeling next to the Haganekage's chair. Ishiko raised both hands, a letter in each, to her Kage.

"Urgent letters from the Hokage and the Tsuchikage, Lady Second." She reported, only feeling slightly guilty for interrupting Kaito's errand.
Rin Hagane

Gear: Standard Garb

It'd been a fairly un-eventuful day for Rin, and as boring as usual. All on her desk was paperwork that needed to be filed, but she just hadn't been assed to do it...per usual. Rin was more than likely the laziest Kage there was, but sadly no one could really contest it. Kages were chosen by bloodline in Haganegakure, and she happened to be an only child to the first Kage. Though, she'd gladly swap with anyone that asked her. It was an extremely unwanted burden by far. Soon enough Kaito came in with the genin team list. "Just put it on the desk and I'll get to it whenever. And please just call me Rin. 'Lady' makes me feel old. I'm twenty for gods sake.." She replied before sighing.

Shortly after Ishiko came in with some letters. "
Thank you Ishiko." She told her before taking the letters. "And it's Rin." She added before gently booping her on the head with the letters and chuckling. Though her amused expression soon turned more serious. Honestly she saw it coming eventually, it was bound to happen. She didn't really want to involve herself, but she couldn't just sit back and do nothing. It was honestly a hard choice. Sighing she handed the letter to Ishiko, "Read them then give them to Kaito. I honestly shouldn't make this decision on my own." She told her before massaging her temples.

Only twenty and having to care for an entire village. She counts herself lucky Haganegakure isn't any bigger, or it might be it that was getting attacked.

Tags - @Pyosimros

"Sorry, child. I haven't had much time to figure everything out. To be truthful, Otaru is a fine leader. He is my right hand, and without him, I would be long dead. It's just that his way of dealing with things can be much more... Brutal, then mine. It was one of the reasons I was elected Hokage over him."

His lack of sleep was showing, with an odd habit of talking to people as if he was an elderly man, when he was still in his youth. He let go of Ayane's hand now that she was following him, and began to explain the situation as best he could.

"Our winning condition is disarmament. Our first goal is to establish a peace treaty by any means necessary." He said, doubt lying in the back of his brain.

"The evacuation team should have removed all the villagers from Kusagakure, and we will rendezvous with Dage and his team before we set up camp for the night."

"Normally you and Otaru would be more than enough to stop an advance on Konoha, but unfortunately..."
He paused.

"They have already sent in Jinchuriki. The Sand's One Tail has wiped out several innocent, as well as some of our own." He looked away.

"If I had been there this may never have happened."

By now, the two had nearly reached the Main gate. Otaru was waiting patiently with his arms crossed. Once he realised Kai was with Ayane he scowled.

"I told you to rest. We will not be needing your strength on the war front, Brother." He scolded Kai as if he were his own son.

"You overestimate yourself, Otaru. You need me more than ever." He explained, staring Otaru directly in the eyes.

After a grunt, Otaru turned to face the forest and said.
"When you are ready." His impatience was showing in his actions. The other ANBU seemed ready as well.

"Let's get moving."

large.jpg

After hearing the Raikage speak of 'come around when you are ready' Tremki couldn't help but feel a wave of utter irratation pass through him. He rubbed the back of his head and let out a bothered sigh and started walking up behind the Mizukage. While Tremki was willing to do as the man said and had a lot to thank the man for - Tremki didn't really care when it came to 'respecting' him more than he did anyone else. Whether it was just his 'logical' way of thinking about it or the teenager coming out of him didn't really matter because he done it anyway. Stepping in front of the Mizukage - interupting him before he was able to continue Tremki added. "We're ready now, unless you've been taking your time..I'm sure all of us would rather get this done with as soon as possible?" it was true. Tremki was itching for a real fight - one which would involve blood. It had been so long since he could really focus on something else rather than being able to hold his 'blade' properly.

He dusted his shirt off slightly and continued on "We've got the numbers and it by the time we make it there, it won't be long before the night hits..That's if you truly feel that we need it to win this." After making his say, he took a slight step back and positioned himself behind the Mizukage - as if now allowing him to speak his mind.

@NekoChanBo @Celemyvel

@NightFlame

(Sorry if I missed anyone)

Mamoru Arashi

Tags:
@Bunny

@NekoChanBo @NightFlame

Mamoru watched the Mist shinobi approach, cutting in front of the Mizukage. An unimpressed brow rose. This guy was a bit hot headed and loose lipped. To think he'd believe that he would be able to address a different Kage with such a tone while interrupting his own without leaving with a scratch?

Mamoru cocked his head to the said as he observed the swordsman, but addressing the Mizukage when he spoke. "The Mizukage would do well to teach his dogs respect." He turned his head back upright and looked to the Mizukage with a tight smile. "Good thing we're all prepared and self confident. I hope your bite is as good as your bark, Mist shinobi."

The Raikage turned to Kouta who had reported back dutifully. He offered a curt nod, saying, "Go get Siyu." He pointed up at a specific tree. "She's up there. We'll need her if things start to get rough."

Mamoru then turned to a Cloud Anbu who had appeared just as he finished turning. "Report."

"The Leaf have put up signs as warnings. Most of the village has been evacuated but a vanguard remains. Their numbers are fewer than ours combined." The Anbu reported swiftly. Mamoru waved him off and returned his gaze to the Mizukage, more serious this time. "Shall we?"

Ishiko Seitetsu

Outfit: Anbu mask/ usual gear

Tags:
@Mitchs98 @Galen Ardila

Ishiko physically winced at the light tap on her head by the letters. They hadn't hurt her, obviously, but it had been more out of pride than anything. "Of course, Lady Se- Rin." She said as she stood next to the Kage.

When Rin handed her the letters with a stressed look, Ishiko blinked. She pulled her mask up so she was able to read the documents clearly. An unfamiliar feeling patriotism towards her village swelled in her and rebelled against the oppressive letter, even though it stated that if they stayed out of the war and didn't join with Konoha, they'd be left in peace. But Ishiko wasn't so sure about Konoha; nice as they were, they're power was a bit too large in her taste.

Finally caring for relations that don't revolve around you? An intelligent voice whispered sarcastically through her being. Is Ishiko finally growing up?

Ishiko ignored the tailed beast within her and handed the letters to Kaito, standing next to him in front of Rin's desk. "While we can be honest on our side, how do we know that either of the alliances will not attack us if we don't choose a side? I'm not much in favor for the other Four Nations; the Tsuchikage was rather irritating." Ishiko admitted after stating her opinion on the matter, looking then to Kaito and what his say was.

Killua.Zoldyck.full.1831876.jpg

Tremki blew a piece of his hair at the Kage's quote, folding his arms and tapping his finger lightly on it he tilted his head slightly to the side and gave the Raikage a slight gaze. Tremki never liked meeting with other village's and this was often the reason, they were all too formal for him some times and often felt tough about themselves. In reality - Tremki knew that compared to himself the kage would be squishy. He let out a short sigh, Tremki wouldn't have said anything but he never took kindly in being called or reffered to as a 'dog'. "Dog? No, I'm a swordsman and my job is to kill things. Not laze around to wait for you to get your shit together..!" he pointed towards the Mizukage for a moment.

giphy.gif

The comment hit him as if he just had his religion insulted - which war was his religion, making him more than willing to stand for his pride in that nature despite who the opposer may be. It was a bad trait but one which he wasn't able to escape. A thought passed his mind, that thought was to kill him before he even knew what hit him. The pointing gesture was a clear sign of this - he was prepared to use the bone in his finger tips as bullet like projectiles and fire several of them right towards his torso and head. However after more deep thought about it, he placed his arms down and let out another sigh and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Well, whatever Mizukage-san says I'll do." he started walking a little futher back, ready to leave the conversation entirely. Turning his head around and sticking his tongue out "But remember! You're not my kage..So whatever your title is - that means nothing to me." turning his head back he waited far enough back that he wasn't able to hear what else they decided to discuss. He simply awaited a gesture from his kage to either go back and make camp - or keep going forth.

Shikage Siyu

The trees

@Celemyvel @Sinister Clown

Watching the hot-tempered boy, Siyu couldn't help but laugh at the boy. She found his ignorance and foolishness both astonishing and amusing. Not everybody could talk the way he did. Sighing, Siyu knew she only had a matter of seconds before he would come there and shout to her. Playing with her kunai's she started throwing it at the trunk in front of her, getting it back repeatedly. She wondered, if she would just make it easy or play. Playing was always much fun for Siyu. She usually annoyed people with her sarcasm. Laughing at that thought, she let out a sigh and looked down, waiting for the upcoming shout to come.

Looking at the Raikage, she laughed as he said they would need her. Honestly, she did think they did, but not now. Konoha would probably try to discuss terms first, taking the high road. Whilst the nations, take the road of destruction as if it were a piece of cake.

Siyu shook her head. She couldn't understand herself. Her logic clashed with theirs yet she obeyed them like she believed it as well. Closing her eyes, she once again waited for the shout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back